Friday 28th October
19:35 Otago v North Harbour

>Premiership Final
Saturday 29th October
19:35 Canterbury v Tasman

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8BzlL
youtube.com/watch?v=cfjMctBvuso
punditarena.com/rugby/nomahony/toulon-fired-diego-dominguez-replaced-english-coach/
twitter.com/McCormick_Dave/status/790569352122732544?s=09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>to lose
>too loose

Good OP.
Did the old thread 404?
Fucking NFL threads man, pure cancer.

nobody was giving a fuck today, despite 3 quite big games

for some reason, it seems the new h-cup killed the hype, despite the fact nothing really changed

but I guess the fact nothing changed in 20 years is also the reason why the interest is fading too

Just no /heart/ la

5th for LFWRLABM

6th for /heart/

7th for Wasps confirmed as officially being the gayest club in Europe

archive.is/8BzlL
>England rugby star James Haskell presided over a 'kangaroo court' during a party at which players allegedly took part in sexually degrading games in front of horrified riverboat staff.
>Holding a whip and wearing a blonde wig and red dress, the then Wasps captain stood at a microphone during an end-of-season celebration on the Thames as team-mates performed 'disgusting' forfeits.
>Four members of the boat crew told The Mail on Sunday that separately during the voyage they witnessed players performing sex acts on each other.
>Ms Graham said: 'I realised things weren't going to go as expected when they asked everyone to hand in their mobile phones as we got on the boat. During my show I noticed some of the guys sitting in a line touching themselves.
>'I felt horrified. They acted as if it was normal.'
>There was a second show towards the end of the three-hour party which, according to the boat crew, led to even more disturbing scenes. Fergusson said: 'It was like they got bored....they told [Keri] they'd had enough of her show.'
>The boat crew then witnessed some players engaging in sexual horseplay among themselves. 'We couldn't believe it,' said Chrissey. 'We looked away and I said, 'Let's try to get through this.' We felt trapped.'

Can't wait till they get memed to pieces by Connacht in December.

>implying

>wear poofy meme kits because the marketing team says to
>interrupt a female stripper's show because you're bored by it, and proceed to engage in sex acts with your mates while your captain watches on in dress and wig, before shoving a bottle up a young player's ass
One of these things is not like the other

anybody else sometimes get a gay vibe from Haskell?

none of those rugby lads are straight

seems to only be an issue with the english ones tho

the irish, kiwi, aussie, argie etc lads all seem to be verile, ladykilling heterosexuals. Just look at Aaron Smuth. Can't even hold in his need to slay some pussy during an airport layover

bottom 3 from the right are actually pretty nice kits famalam

their owners was an actual gaylord who forced them to pose for gay nude calendars, does that count?

>only thing media talking about is what cheika and hansen have said about each other

ah yes, why focus on rugby at all

He is just a dominant alpha male
Nothing wrong with bumming someone to assert your authority.

>Farrell has his hands clasped in front, professional and respectful. Has strategically placed himself furthest in the picture from Haskell's degeneracy
>Haskell with a sadistic glint in his eye, thinking about what depraved things he's going do to Robshaw at the hotel later that night, wearing his old #7 jersey and blasting 'Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting' by Elton John on the speaker system
>Robshaw looks nervous as fuck with Haskell's mitts all over him
>Elton John is hiding an erection

i remember that

dominici was the pick of the bunch

Honestly that sounds pretty cringe. Glad I play for connacht on not wasps.

what position lad?

So realistically speaking, what strategy can a coach use to conceivably defeat the All Blacks?

The Wallabies tried to starve the All Blacks of ball possession, and that went well for a good 50 minutes, but not good enough for the 80.

Were the Wallabies completely wrong, or did they have the right answer - but just didn't execute properly?

Generally power bottom.

Very insightful post for a septic.
Rugby is a posh private school sport in England. The kind of boys schools where younger boys are constantly sexually assaulted by the older ones. Faggotry is an inherent part of English rugby.

The wallabies had a very solid gameplan but executed poorly and the ABs withstood pressure well and scrambled.

If speight's try was allowed I think the combination of pressure and a lead that they had might have been enough to at least have them leading until the 70th minute, but after that you never now. ABs finish stronger than any team on earth and wobs have key deficiencies when they brings subs on.

Yeah your team's really good, there was no obtruction, the officials were on NZ's side and you should've won tßh.

So what does everyone think of Jordie and Scott getting the call up to the national team?

>the swampy, impoverished hamlet of Australian "rugby"

>>scoring 8, 9, and 10 in three successive games

The Wallabies are merely improving at their own pace

>Australia is shit st a sport literally no one but expats pla
Makes you hink

>Australia is only good at sports that no one else plays
Really made me ponder.

It was great to see Retallick get what he deserves on Saturday. He drops a knee on Hooper, so Hooper gets on top and headbutts him.

Then later Retallick holds Mumm back at a ruck, and gets elbowed so clean and hard he's taken off with a concussion, and lost a tooth.

But now both Aussie players are on report, because cry baby NZ complained to the judiciary. You can eyegouge someone if you're a AB, but apparently not elbow away someone who repeatedly holds players back at the ruck.

I don't have the Hooper vid, but heres Retallick getting layed the fuck out by Mumm

youtube.com/watch?v=cfjMctBvuso

Thta's pretty much how I felt about the match too. Aus can definitewly feel hard done by I think.

>glowing with pride at the violent acts of your sportsman
Stay classy Darryl.

>37-10
lmao stay mad and we'll see u next year faggot

Retallick deserves worse. He walks through the ruck, and holds back players a dozen times a match. If the ref won't do anything about it, then someone has to. Dean Mumm did the Wallabies two favours. Sped the ruck up during the game, and got himself suspended so he can't ruin the tour of the NH.

waaaah

you're so defensive right now. i just mention that a grubby player got what he deserved, and that was a long time coming, and all of a sudden you flip out. whats got you so riled up?

If only the wallabies had been this defensive on Sat ay?

it took you 12 minutes to pump that out? 4/10. apply yourself.

It took me 12 minutes to pump one out on your gf's 4/10 face.

Can we talk about the NPC finals popup channel? Holy jesus there is some absolute kino being played. So many great names, so many great stadiums, both of which are no longer with us.

>Ian Foster leading out Waikato onto the House of Pain with 40K scarfies going mental.

Truly a simpler time fellas, makes me wonder what went wrong.

Cricket lad
Also the best soccer team in Asia despite not giving a shit about it
Also the best men and women hockey team in the world despite not giving a shit about it
Also one of the best nations in swimming despite not giving a shit about it
Also one of the better nations in basketball despite not giving a shit about it

Really makes you think. What do New Zealand do? Rugby and.... oh wait, that's it. Rugby is also only taken as seriously as a sport by a white minority in one (1) country.

Imagine being a Poolander.

I look forward to your furious reply which I will not be reading

>Kronfeld ferreting the ball at the ruck, three seasons before trash talking McCaw's first test cap
>Kees Meeuws throwing a one handed offload in the tackle
>Paddy O'Brien cementing his place as one of the GOAT refs

Where's my time machine -_-

>he's still going
Alright I'll bite you sour cunt, Although you seemingly don't give a shit about any sports. Makes me wonder why you're here. Attention-seeking most likely.
>cricket lad
ranked 3rd and on the way down lol
>soccer
ranked 2nd in Asia and 40th in the world kek ps soccer's for fags, fag
>one of the best at swimming
yeah wow not even gonna google it lel
>one of the better nations in basketball
ranked 10th whoopdee fuck, and why is the Australian league champion team always NZ? haha fucking losers
>imagine being a kiwi
Yeah it's fucking great actually.

>seething

>ferreting the ball at the ruck
>not digging like a demented mole

Reeeeeeee. Teenagers out NOW.

Canterbury -9.5 is THE bet lads
And I despise cuntebury

Why are there so many different rugby leagues, competitions, etc.? It's confusing.
What's the difference between League and Union?
What different levels are there in the US?

Can I just say as a massively successful gambler, I'm enjoying this new poosonality and look forward to collaborating on some joint ventures in the future.

samefag ahoy

League and union are quite different lad

Union is the sporting equivalent of military grand strategy.

League is American football but without blocking, the foward pass and if they were required to start every set of downs with a power run up the middle.

League is plebshit
Union is GOAT

Only 1 (you)

League is for niggers and Australians.
Union is for educated white people.

Based EANF man trying to keep things real, but sadly only one (you) for me.

getting a bit of a boner lads

Just watch a match of each and see the difference.
Union is better though.

poms are up.

60th for LBWELAFM
He's back lads.

>LBWELAFM

Eats Like a Forward Man.

Quality post.

>taking credit for a joke I made weeks ago

Congratulations, you're laughing at a gentleben original.

kys cunthair

Come at me faggot I'm ripped.

Stretch marks don't quality as "being ripped" M7+1

ur asshole's ripped maybe

Well tell your mum she was mistaken when she told me I ripped up her vaj on the weekend.

Execute all namefags.

Here here.

Everyone knows that gentleben has been one of the most vocal opponents of namefags in the history of /rug/.

>Your mum joke

Classic banter, you must tell me how you come up with your material! You burned me so good just then!

Speaking of mothers, I might phone yours shortly, so your piece of shit ausfailian dialup connection will drop out when I call her for some nasty as fuck phone sex. It's almost bedtime and you've got school in the morning, so hopefully we won't keep you up too late!

>literally who
p.s. it's "hear hear" by the way you dunce

The namings of some regional compeition don't help either. Just to note for you that the Japanese Top League, and the French regionals (some times referred to as Top 14 League) are both union competitions.

You may like to watch some rugby 7 games (another different game, but more similar to union than league). It will give you an idea of the game flow and how rucking works.

Don't bother watching league unless it's the State of Origins or the NRL grand finals. Outside those games it's boring as shit

Enjoy your phone sex I guess lad.

Saved to my gentlebanter folder lads

/rug/

Dominguez fired from Toulon.

Ford took the place.

punditarena.com/rugby/nomahony/toulon-fired-diego-dominguez-replaced-english-coach/

This article says Boudjellal is looking to sell soon.

doesn't Boudjelel throw a fit and threaten to sell the team every season after Toulon loses their first game?

retallick absolutely rekt

I'm sure the best lock in the world cares what some fat autist on spee says

Don't cry lad, it's just a bit of banter.

What are you talking about? It's not confusing at all.

NORTHERN HEMISHPERE
>The Champions Cup is a cup competition between teams from Europe's top three leagues
>Premiership in England
>Top 14 in France
>Pro12 in Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales
>The Challenge Cup is a lower level cup competition for the teams from those leagues that don't make the Champions Cup, plus some teams from countries like Romania and Russia
>Pro12 countries each have their own leagues
>Ireland has the All-Ireland League
>Italy has the National Championship of Excellence
>Scotland has the Scottish League Championship
>Wales has the Welsh Premier Division

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
>Main club competition is Super Rugby, which is mainly teams from Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, with one team each from Argentina and Japan
>Each country also has its own league
>Australia has the National Rugby Championship
>New Zealand has the Mitre 10 Cup
>South Africa has the Currie Cup
>Argentina has the Campeonato Argentino
>Japan has the Top League

(Note: For the purpose of this conversation, Japan is in the Southern Hemisphere)

/redditsguy/ Itoje is out of the autumn with a broken hand lads.

waiting for brazil guy to mention huezillian leagueitino

I thought Brazil guy was just an Irish lad living abroad

I don't think the conventional manner teams approach games tactically to shut other teams down will work.

Kicking for field position leaves you open to devastating counter attacks.

The All Blacks strike me as the sort of team you could completely dominate their pack and they'd still beat you.

I think it's their half-backs you need to restrict as they're responsible for their tempo, direction/decision making and distribution and everything good they do.

Obviously you have the likes of B. Smith who can split a defence playing as a second first receiver, or even Dagg which makes it exponentially more difficult but really I think if you can hinder A. Smith or Kerr-Barlow or Perenara and Barrett you can disrupt their offence and really get under their skin.

It's so difficult though because from 1-23 they're all exceptional attacking players with great awareness and handling skills. You need a very savvy defensive strategy.

was it his command of english that gave it away?

HEEM

Thanks, m8s

twitter.com/McCormick_Dave/status/790569352122732544?s=09

Aki off to France

Conncucks literally BTFO

Feel bad for them Tbh
>sign absolute nobody
>turns out to be a real diamond
>fucks off to france

please watch our sport

Either this confirms that Retallick can't take a dose of his own medicine, or that he's a diving piece of filth. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the later.

Utterly shit weather
Grubby pitch that tears up
Pedantic ref that stop/starts the game

There's a start

>Glagow cucks STILL this assblasted that Connacht wrecked them when it actually mattered

Lam has better links to pacific islanders than any other coach in the NH

Aki is really important for Connacht but they'll just sign another one