Itt: Your Personal Slave Couples!

Itt: Your Personal Slave Couples!

Is that Louis C.K.?

>Louis C.K.
probably

Why would you collect these sorts of pictures?

What exactly is this fetish called. This is my go to fetish.

Cucking

I just hope those are all photoshopped...

this is too creepy, even for Sup Forums

Yeah but cucking doesnt normally Have the guy sucking with wife. Its guy in corner jacking off.

You haven't watched much cuckold then. A big part of it is the cuck serving the bull.

>too creepy for Sup Forums

You haven't been here long enough, have you.

Anyone got anything with people at least under 30??

This shit is gay lol!!!

Bisexual cuckold

How do you respect your husband after that?

Yeah I never get head anymore cos Everytime a girl does it to me I instantly lose all respect for them. They look like slobbering morons. I fucking hate them. I wish they'd die. They look like fucking retards. They need to die.

chill down psyco

i also sympathize with this mindset :(

i miss blowjobs though

FUCK YOU ALLLLL LEAVE ME ALONE

You're a faggot

Something very wrong with these people

Oral sex is absolutely degenerate

come at me you disgusting basement dweller

I love when Anons argue their narrow interpretation of cuckoldry. There are near limitless variations to this just like everything else.

It's like arguing that sex only means missionary position.

It entertains me tho so......

When trump gives the order I'll gladly execute degenerate sodomites like you

Ok. Your edginess is all starting to make sense now.

Mouth breathers across the nation are now all emboldened now that they have elected one of their own.

Please don't reproduce. We have enough like you already

being bi is too creepy,what i m reading

Liberal homosexuals like you will be sent to death camps but not before you see how great America is without you.

i'm waiting for you , you inbred degenerate human waste

I understand youcompletely my brother. Perhaps we should meet?

this thread is fantastic

You have sex with men. It doesn't get more degenerate than that.

There are some really gross as fuck men in this world. Thankfully, the Trump Era is here. God willing, we will round all you cuck-fags up and shoot you dead along with your nigger loving women. enough is enough. You are degenerates to the core. You self-loathing freaks cant be trusted to Make America Great Again. Disgusting freaks.

No liberal here. Just not a nut bag like yourself.
In the years that follow you will see a shit in the conservative movement. It is starting to realize that the Unenlightened
extreme end of the base is a goddam embarrassment. They will distance work distance themselves before losing all credibility.

Now get back to smoking Alex Jones meat pole ya nutbag!

>ITT teens pretending to be alpha bull get grossed out by bi guys

Never change Sup Forums

Oops I forgot the pic of myself preparing to go to war for my supreme leader Trump

Libtard homo

the best thing most of them are from Sup Forums so it only proves that most of them are newfags who came to 4 chan when president election started

>I hate nice things
TERRIBLE POSTS xP

it can my sweet summer child, let me show you

do you ever think about how hollow your life is because you simply define its value by how uncomfortable your sex is