Criticism of Trump is now punishable by arbitrary arrest and harsh detention...

Criticism of Trump is now punishable by arbitrary arrest and harsh detention. You'd better watch yourself before you say something you'll really regret.

no it isn't and it never will be.

Trump is a fgt.

What's the difference between harsh detention and normal detention?

"Declines to defend" and "refusing to enforce" are two totally different things.

Whole lotta rape and beatings.

Ok Johnny semantics, explain away. I'll wait.

Good. Fuck your first amendment!

He's a big boy now.

For you

sure kid.

sure kid

Hey it's "sure kid" guy. You're in every Sup Forums thread.

>sure kid

sure kid

sure kiddo

You really corrected that record, shill

I guess It would be better to let sand niggers in and be fucked for years like Europe.
Fuck our president for caring more about our safety than his public image. And fuck him for dumping this liberal bitch to.

implying I lurk Sup Forums.

please mr. american, tell me how europe is fucked for years. even with the refugee crisis and recent terror attacks our criminal statistics and death tolls decrease while yours explode without any involvement of foreigners. please give some rightwing propaganda links with "alternative facts" that say i am wrong here.

OP, why do you think your parents never loved you?

>I guess It would be better to let sand niggers in and be fucked for years like Europe.
There are 4% Muslims in Europe. There are literally more deaths by toddlers shooting people in the US than there are deaths in Europe related to Islamic terrorism. Fucking retard.

Pretty sure you're mistaking statements like "I've thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House" for criticism.

Oh god keep sperging.
I am fapping hard to how brainwashed you are.