Does peoples asshole get loose permanently after having anal sex ONE time? Serious answers only please

Does peoples asshole get loose permanently after having anal sex ONE time? Serious answers only please

Btw im a guy

Yes

The anus retracts normally only from implosion-based pressure. Inserting things large enough to expand the ring will cause permanent enlargement. God bless

it wont ;)

Does peoples asshole get loose permanently after having taking this use dump that ONE time?

No a asshole is meant to take dicks so it gets tighter and feels better than a vagina

Well the guy i had sex with had a 6.5 inch penis. Is that large enough to loosen my asshole?

I ment 6 inches

nah not unless your sticking like a 2 liter bottle up there. if it's big it might be a little looser than normal for a day or two, but it'll (mostly) go back to normal.

faggot.

t. Uneducated gay yuropoors

one time? no it'll snap back
receiving literally yards an yards of uncut bbc? fuck yeah that shit stretch you out son...

>>Well the guy i had sex with had a 6.5 inch penis.
That was you? I forgot to thank you.
Same place tonight?

Nah it won't if you do it once

not my fault if you used to fuck enlarged whore. some vagina feel thigther than assholes

itt:

>op sticks something big in pooper
>op's farts sound different now
>op panicked and made this thread

Tbh the reason im making this thread is cuz im worried i got raped by a man at a mental hospital. Now when i put a finger in my ass its loose. Any thoughts about this?

kek

Boi/ass pucci > regular pucci
Anyone who likes otherwise is a faaaaaggoooooot lmao

Openhearted op is openhearted. I need answers faggots

It's about girth not length you fucktard

Did i say otherwise?

Depends on how big the cock is, how often you get fucked, and how long for, my ass is fucked every couple weeks, and I am still tight

I use a giant 14 inch dildo on occasion and my asshole reverts to normal after a few hours, typically if I go without playing for a couple weeks it'll take a bit of work to get it in again

No.

My partner has a long, thick cock (7-8 inches) and when I see him he fucks me usually pretty roughly for 45 minutes. My asshole gapes immediately afterwards, but after 2 days I'm back to normal entirely.