This is the only movie that matters anymore this summer

This is the only movie that matters anymore this summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66m12z_O3kw
youtube.com/watch?v=ysRIwlEBjuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HIGH TEST

Thick.

Sasuga, Anno.

Looks like total shit

>all those shots of him looming menacingly while the jsdf unloads everything they have on him and he doesnt even flinch

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Go watch Civil War faggot.

Sure dude

Is it supposed to look completely retarded?

>Go Watch Suicide squad faggot

fixed.

This

You know, you're kinda right. I hope this surprises everyone and is amazing, because this summer has been shit. What's left to save it? The new Star Trek looks OK, but nothing special. Jason Bourne will be some political bullshit like Green Zone, and Suicide Squad looks like a fucking meme.

Can't wait for that live action evangelion-esque cinematography.

You're a fucking meme you cunt. I'll kill

I've been wanting to check out some of the modern Jap Godzilla's. Any idea where I can? Preferably streamed.

Are you actually excited for Suicide Squad? Good god. I liked Ayer's Sabotage, but this looks like it was infused with some test screening approved shitty humor, and they're pushing Harley Quinn HARD as the next meme.

All hail Anno.

>modern godzilla
Good luck, final wars was like 12 years ago, this one will be the first japanese made godzilla since then

why does this look like a ponycanyon commercial that someone shopped a thicc edgy godzilla into

Give me the name of this kind anons.

Mom will F R E A K

These huge creatures aren't very practical. The force of gravity acting upon them would render them virtually useless. They need to shrink them down

12 years ago is relatively modern. Anyhoo, any idea where I can see it?

They should have gotten someone who can act to play Harley then
Cara doesn't even have tits so I don't know how she made it as a lingerie model in the first place let alone how she got into acting
Her getting torn apart by that morning talk show crew after acting like a cunt is golden though

>surfers still carry their cumbersome boards as they run from skyscraper sized monster

Your local torrent site

Looks fake.

Needs more masers.

>being excited for new power rangers, high-budget adaptation of my childhood, makes me a retarded manchild
>this is okay somehow

Anno's live-action films have been very good, so I don't see why this wouldn't be.

Okay. thanks for your invaluable assistance.

Faggots the both of ya

Power Raners is for fucking children you god-damn autist. At least bamp Sentai. Christ.

>being interested in an allegory for the dangers of nuclear power and humanities effect on the environment and the damage it can cause is immature

>all that flab

> directed by a literal hack.

no thanks.

it's the only movie that ever mattered this summer

Godzilla hasn't been what you described since the original movie, dumbshit

And power rangers has always been for children

can't be better than this

Try GMK, or Invasion of the Astro Monsters. Hell, KKvsG is a satire.

You're just another dumbass pleb who doesn't actually watch movies.

you joking?
its a godzilla movie, a shitty low budget sf thriller// unintentional comedy
it will be as shit as the rest, the host is a good movie with more good elements than all godzilla movies combined

CGI has aged worse than godzilla suits.

>>Go Watch Suicide squad faggot

Don't mind if I do!

I hope it bombs so Anno is forced to return to animation, finish the Rebuilds and make a collaboration with Ikuhara, if nothing else, so Ikuhara has the funds to make another show after the wonderful bomb that was Yuri Bears

How big is Godzillas dick?

>rebuilds
eww

YES
DESTROY THE WEAK AND IMPOTENT NIPPONESE
YOU HAVE DONE WELL

>I hope it bombs so Anno is forced to return to animation

Sure he wont just kill himself this time? He lapses in to depression every time

Is this the worst looking modern designed monster?
I mean look at it, it looks like it was designed and made by somebodys little kid.
those retarded little hands and that retarded tail are the biggest offenders.

no sense of roper weight distribution, tail that dosnt seem to serve any balancing purpose, and those arms, whats the fucking point of them? Why is it so bottom heavy, how can it lift its feet even? Why its mouth so small, what does it eat?

as an cgi character modeler and sculptor i would rate this a miserable 2/10, below beginner level work

it has the biggest mouth on any godzilla yet, wtf are you on about?

>T-thanks SS

His mouth opens unnaturally wide

Go watch the 2014 bullshit if you want muh realism Godzilla

Needs more Don Frye

youtube.com/watch?v=66m12z_O3kw

Where is this from?

i dont get it. it just looks like a moving statue. the arms look like they are frozen in place.

in promotional material they seem to move but in the (admittedly few) trailers and footage he keeps them stuck that way

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I really want to say this looks cool but between the googly fucking eye and the ridiculously sized nigress-tier thighs I can't help but be disappointed in the suit design.

kek'd

I never thought I'd see someone mention Ikuhara on Sup Forums.

Yes, he needs to make another show, preferably if it's as batshit as penguindrum was.

why are her arms amputated?

According to what I read Japan put its entire film industry into this Godzilla. If it fails, the whole industry might really sink. It's likely too since Godzilla is no longer popular in Japan and is mostly seen as a mockery and stereotype.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

i did
and i liked it, especially the monster designs

they arent
they are just that short
looks like retarded chicken if you ask me

I GOT A BIG HEAD
AND LITTLE ARMS

Is Godzilla going to fight any other monsters in this or is it just another boring Godzilla vs Humans conventional weapons with Godzilla trashing Tokyo and leaving?

it's a solo movie but he'll have multiple forms and seems to behave like The Thing absorbing other lifeforms and trying to replicate himself

>you will never be absorbed by Godzilla

>that generic as fuck music

I guess the japs are still 10 years behind in terms of blockbuster filmmaking?

the music from the trailer was incredible, stop trying to nitpick stupid shit from a fucking few seconds of commercial

>Her getting torn apart by that morning talk show crew after acting like a cunt is golden though
link?

MOM'S

>implying the first trailer's music was generic

why dont you admit you just think anything not from america is trash?

>the music from the trailer was incredible

No it wasn't. It was like an advertisement for a mid-00's direct to DVD disney adventure flick. Also calm the fuck down you insufferable spergmeister.

You're trying too hard buddy.

>why dont you admit you just think anything not from america is trash?

What insecurity in you is causing you to make this logical jump based on what I said?

That's cute coming from you, Mr. Vigilant fanboy..

GONNA

>It was like an advertisement for a mid-00's direct to DVD disney adventure flick.

???

Someone's photoshop folder

You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't deflect, you virginal weeb.

THICC AF

GOJIRA ROCKIN DAT HOE STHETIC

no

looks like a butt plug.

I'd like to know what Disney movies you are referring to.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysRIwlEBjuw

lol moron

godzilla confirmed for FUPA

How did the muslems procure a lava godzilla?

>godzilla couldnt exist in real life
>therefor its shit
>please rape my face, Im retarded

Here's how I know you're a "follow the hipster crowd," type of person:

I watched the Host three times and it was uninspired asian cgi tripe all three times. You all wank to this thing so much that I know you all are mimicking opinions.

Hell, I bet you still think Summer Glau is cute because that used to be the thing around these parts half a decade ago.

We call them a gunt here.

kek

Just search it on Google, they were pretty big news last summer

>Hell, I bet you still think Summer Glau is cute because that used to be the thing around these parts half a decade ago.
>He thinks she's not still cute
>He thinks 'cute' is only related to physical appearance
wew

You call that getting torn apart? Jesus Christ this board blows things more out of proportion than Sup Forums does.

Fucking kill yourself retard.