twitter.com/AnonBabble

shes untalented and a cunt to her fans worse than marina

shes fucking justin long and was just on vacation with him

sitting on my face

to have Sup Forums creeps leave her and her godawful music alone

>honeybee's moved on from her
his heart was broken but i hope he's doing ok
>your waifu will never give you a pet name

Get married and have kids just like you're supposed to. She's 29, she's already achieved her professional goals-- I don't think Churches is getting any bigger, and I don't think she's stupid. Childless 29-year-old women who aren't stupid are checking their biological watch every 10 minutes, don't think that Lauren is different.

why my weenus peanus of course :) hehehe hahahaha :D my weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenus peanus! :) hehehehe
This post's question: What's her end game?
My answer: my weenus peanus! heehee :P

enjoy your ban

you do know that the whole thing was a joke that brandon gave up on? he did it for 3 years it had to come to an end at some point

crush every white man
with no survivors

>her

I liked her before she started going after white people with her cancerous vitural attack helicopter ways

I've talked to him about everything on facebook and he stopped because he was thinking about her too much and saw that he needed to quit the whole thing. I think part of him does like her but he knows that nothing will ever happen between them. He was cool about it and seemed down to earth about everything in comparison to Justin and who he is as a person. He knows that realistically she'd overlook him and had this idea she'd like him because she was everything he ever wanted and saw that it was in his best interest to let her go, and let this "joke" go. I'm not sure about his cousin knowing her and people from that moped thing knowing her, but I think it was just people fucking with him. He seems to have a lot of remorse being involved in the whole "leave a trace" trolling because he never meant for her to see anything and actually come to hate him.

who?

does anyone remember Stevis who was also obsessed with her? what happened to that dude, he an hero or something?

He really wasn't obsessed from what he said. Just had a big crush on her and started to see that he was thinking about her more than he should be. So he nipped it in the bud.

she looks like the kid out of game of thrones

or Stranger Things

it was obvious to everyone here he fell for her
you really can't blame him but not a 3 year long crush on someone he won't ever meet or have in his life, and that's the sad part.

I know Brandon, Laurens exactly the kind of girls he goes for. At his age, they're usually married, engaged, or getting close to it . He's going to be 27 this year.

Being slightly overweight single woman with 6 cats and two commercially disastrous solo albums at her 40's.

>weekend plans
i'm not sure what that means since it's monday

if she literally was trying to gather as much info she could on brandon such as listening to his favorite albums..she's batshit.

>tfw been in love with her for 3+ years

Crushing my balls hopefully.

i made a spotify playlist for brandon to help him get over lavren but i deleted it on accident
:(

he just wants to save his friend Will

Getting Will out of the upside-down.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFYO5UnJfuw

he even has the same freckle near his right eyebrow

>Will
wot?

>implying all these posts aren't brandon talking to himself as usual

and another since honeybee's a huge fan of ween. this is pretty feely too. youtube.com/watch?v=9XVu5Xp9w5k&ab_channel=PaulTheHeretic

>people talk about him
>must be brandon
he's been memeing for 3 years and stopped
does it really bother you to think their might be some discussion about him in these threads?

shhh, just ignore him

brandon's a part of Sup Forums lore. it's not unreal for people to speak about him whoever you are you just hate in him in someway and don't want people talking about him. there's been so many trips that have been discussed, why not brandon?

why discuss trips when you have this qt on your screen?

you're so full of shit Lauren. you care about him in a way and are too much of a fucking coward to admit it. why? because it kills you, and have such a huge ego that you'll never admit it. you want to hate him but he's always in the back of your mind isn't he? you're so transparent

brandon is a top qt too

he'd be so much more attractive if he got the weight off.

such a great pic of him
lol you know she's thought of him

I don't hate you, I just hate that you hate me babydoll.

Nah, on mine ph@m

nice smug froggy you have their

does she smoke ganj

youtube.com/watch?v=gpbhFIfjYnU&ab_channel=RenanFerlin
Poor honeybee.

yes, she tells a story about eating ice cream while high youtube.com/watch?v=JtBu4vrjPaI

youtube.com/watch?v=NDHY1D0tKRA
It'll be alright Brandon, I promise.

Fuck, that got me. I just wish I hadn't fallen for her. I just wish I could erase her memory, so I never heard of chvrches, or ever saw her face, or heard her name.

i don't like when she says naughty words, also i didn't know she was a britbong? ew

That's like blaming the drug addiction on the substances themselves. If it weren't for her you would just get obsessed with someone else.

brandon's just fell for her hard. he'll get over it, needs to get some whiskey, some feely music and have a good cry and get over her like a man does. wake up in the morning and carry on with his life. i'm not afraid to say everything over all this time is just heartbreaking.

she's the pride and joy of scotland

same difference, very icky

from facebook chat "she is everything I've wanted, I just couldn't put a face to it, and there she was. I hate myself for it, I'm angry, not at her but myself. I just wish I was good enough, even though I know I never will be. I hate it, but I have to face that reality. Is it me, is it the loneliness, is it the beer, is it the isolation and a brutal need to have someone, just anyone in my life? I just don't want to think about her anymore."
youtube.com/watch?v=JrreQh72uq0

It's not even sound like swearing when she swears. It's just super cute.

streamable.com/gcbd0
streamable.com/v9nsd
streamable.com/l06fv
streamable.com/5chzq

>it's only language, words can't hurt you

practice what you preach lavren

forgive us ;_;

Am I the only one who's getting a very deeply depressed vibe from Brandon? I don't think it's about Lauren herself, I think it's about his loneliness, social isolation, depression and anxiety. I don't think it's actually about her personally, he's just tired of being alone and/or wants someone to love him. I don't think he cares about her like people think he does and is just using her as a figurehead for his problems.

makes a lot of sense thb senpai

>C to D tier actor
>his net worth probably reflects that
>consistently plays unintentionally annoying characters in every movie he's in
>ugly face
>toothpick build
Seriously, why do people keep acknowledging this guy exists, let alone fucking him?

lavren has a beta male fetish. at least justin long isn't balding

filth, putrid, stinky

she probably likes him because he's a wannabe leftist try hard, like Justin going "Undercover" for some stupid video, like anyone gives a fuck about that nigga in 2017.
this dude has a pic of himself in white vans, pinkish reddish pants, and that fucking "every open eye" shirt looking like an effeminate bitch

Such is the case with most obsessions, I know because I've had them myself but they fade when you get a real life

you know high test is the reason a lot of males bald right?

um no pretty sure she is still with James Hinton aka 'The Range', just saw him on Martin's snapchat today hanging out with him and Iain. Wouldn't it be a little awkward for them to still hang out if he was now her ex?