R8 this girl I go to college with. I'm a flat 5/10. Think I have a chance?

r8 this girl I go to college with. I'm a flat 5/10. Think I have a chance?

That's like a 4

never, ever stick your dick in crazy, OP

she doesn't seem that crazy, though. Does she look crazy? She gave my friends and I a ride home from a meeting once (I lied about school together, we're actually coworkers. Or used to be)

post pic of face and then we'll decide.

he did it oh shit

would I have a shot with her?

Idk.. we kinda want to shoot you

why?

your autism is showing

how so?

can you just tell me if I'd have a shot with her based solely on my looks?

prolly lol

Yes user if your hygiene is decent/above average you should have a chance.

id say if you stop showing off your autism you look better than her, no homo

no. She dates cleaner guys

You look like the type that could be attractive if you got one charming personality but fuck me I don't think you do. Post dick, that might get you somewhere.

okay the only problem is that I'm 21 and she's 17....

just fake some confidence, groom yourself and just take some initiative. A boys appearance doesnt matter that much

>A boys appearance doesnt matter that much
kek

? so whats the problem

I also don't have a car. I know how to drive but I don't have a car despite having 7,000 in the bank. Not to mention I made her think I hate her by acting cold toward her when I was in charge of her for one shift. Also my friends work at the job so I don't want them to think I'm into underage girls cause I'm not.

holy fuck

she looks insane. she has daddy issues written all over her.

If you're so concerned with the age, wait 'til she's 18 and then ask her out, you pussy.

except you are, you fucking pedo.

my parents are controlling of me and refuse to let me buy a cheap car, and I live in the boondocks so i can't really get anywhere on my own, the DMV requires you bring your own car. my life is fucked up in a lot of ways. This girl knows I don't have a car, too, because she offered me a ride home from work one night. That was when I pretty much gave up on the idea of fucking her because I knew she would never respect me.

I don't care, but my friends probably would. Especially because one of the other girls there got confused by customers for dating one of the guys there, with a similar age difference (16 v.s. 22). And it was a huge joke about how fucked up that would be. And I just sat there and listened to it.

She has a great body and honestly average girls' attainability makes them 10000x hotter to me.

>I don't want them to think I'm into underage girls cause I'm not.

But she's underage and you're into her you fucking moron

Yea, go for it dude. Looks aren't as important to girls as long as you aren't hideous and have good hygeine. She's not a 10/10 so she will probably at least talk to you as long as you don't sperg out.

Yes but she's 16 or 17. That's age of consent where i live. But people are prudish fucks who will get all offended over it.

a finely cultivated lolcow is a rare thing these days

Why are you asking if you have a chance if you think she's average attainabilty? Doesn't that bloody settle it?

in most places around the world 17 is considered legal, even if its not no one cares about a 20 year old dude smashing a 17 year old. what do you mean by you were in charge of her though

If they're prudish fucks then fuck them, they can get offended while you fuck your co-worked. Pretty sure you win in that situation man

OP probably had to supervise her

>heavy, sturdy arm, perfect for milking cows
>a thick upper body, good counter weight for those pesky horses that let loose from the stables
>a smile to wake up to once the rooster crows at 6:00am sharp
>bet she has an ass thicker than a bowl of oatmeal, perfect for plowing
>dem fingers that aren't afraid of some field work
would proudly shag on a bundle of hay/10

Unless you are a boyfriend material I advise you to stay away, she might seem nice but once you get to know her she'll become a controlling, condescending bitch

>ugly manjaw
>wide head shape overall
>thick, short and manly eyebrows
>dull eyes with no makeup
>hairy af arms
Yes, op, you definitely have a shot with her.

I'm straight, and you look way above a 5/10 man (no homo). Just groom well and with good hygine, you'll get way above this 4/10 bitch.

jesus you're clearly straight, he's a 4 at best, he's a crooked acne-scarred badly dressed asspie...

it all depends on the personality, nigger. chicks really don't care about looks that much.
that said, op you better be witty as hell and share her interests. if you don't, pretend to.

not being a fat fuck already puts you above 5

Yeah. And she's been there longer than I have by a month so she thinks she was in charge of me. I don't get off on petty authority like that but it was annoying beause I am used to working alone.

I also have a Jew nose which is prob my worst feature. cannot stand looking at it. I give myself 4/10 but I am only half aspie. I get compliments for my customer service and shit all the time. Which I am not even proud of but I am just saying I am capable of social interaction.

I'm 22 y.o virgin though so clearly something is fucked up inside me.

True. It's more if I fuck it up and get fired (not that I really care, I like the job but it is near minimum wage).

My opinion is sometimes wrong.

bump

wouldnt waste your time with that girl bro

eat healthy
excercise
lift weights
get gains
get employment
move into own place
dress better
get a decent hair cut
try sort out spots and bad skin

gurls be flocking bro gurls be flocking

This and you will get far better girls.
She does seem crazy

wait I don't understand this. how can you tell she's crazy from just a picture?

She's a 3/10 with unlegitimate high standards
Don't loose too much energy

I don't know what her standards are though.

put on a dress shirt and it'll be ez pz

can't wear those at my job but yeah I'll try to do that

Generous 4

Wash yourself often and eat better, excercise is good for confidence and will get where your looks can't. You are not bad, but there's large margin for improving.

in my current state, though, you think i'd have a shot with her if I get a car?

I am trying to get a honda civic for cheap but I am scared of getting ripped off.