After seeing what the first 10 days of Trump's presidency were like...

After seeing what the first 10 days of Trump's presidency were like, will you now admit that Sup Forums was right all along?

Seriously if you voted for Trump then you better hope to god that you don't live near Naperville, IL because I will knock your teeth down your throat

Still mad that you lost like a little bitch?

Inb4 something something libtard something something cuck something something Maga? Fucking idiot.

faggot

I voted for Trump. Get out of your parent's basement so we can talk about it.

You're just a rat. A feces-hopping fugg-ugly rat. You're a loser without a clue.

Aside from the ludicrousy of donald fucking trump being president, I'm amused by his willingness to fuck shit up..

I doubt it.

i really like his 1/2 squinty eye expression. it's just like he's a cowboy or something. he probably is a cowboy and that's why he always does it. so bad ass. he's like a billionaire cowboy. a billionaire who made lots of his money in the greed of the 80s, lost it, declared bankruptcy so that the public could cover his debts (which he admits he loves and contributes to his wealth), and now won't even show his tax returns or let the public know to which countries he is indebted. fuckin - cowboy. did you see him getting into the helicopter btw? not that anyone looks all that great getting into a helicopter, but wow, like his fuckin ass was the only thing helping him stay balanced.

I lost all hope in him before he was sworn in. The only reason i voted for this idiot was to see him put a noose around Hillary.
He has failed.

(someone on) >Sup Forums is always right

The same way that someone in a mental institution is always right.

fagget

a

lock her up!

I voted for him because I will be allowed my guns back

die

i thought Sup Forums supported trump

anthrax

Nobody took your guns mongloid. Unless you were being a retard with them & had them taken away.

Naperville! My nigga!

>first 10 days of Trump's presidency
shit show full of a failed raid, a dead seal, a global embarrassment to america, and a constitutional crisis? yes, it's going as well as any meme could.

Aurora, IL TRUMP supporter. bring it

Oh fuck off

he's done nothing. except piss everyone off - including his own staff. his executive orders have no teeth. they're simply a photo-op that Congress can and will reverse because he thinks that signing a piece of paper will magically make things happen.

Yes.

While I don't agree with Trump as a human being who just doesn't give a shit about anything, he is making a lot of changes that we can't take back.
I think that is good.
He is speaking for a silent majority.
People have wanted change for a long time and now we are getting it.
If everything works out great then there is nothing to complain about.
The only way this could get bad is if Trump gets impeached and then you can say hello to the next 20 years of Democrat puppets like Hillary.
Trump has a high chance of polarizing Republican centrist into full blown conversion if things do not pan out correctly.
If he really fucks things up then you better believe the backlash of retarded bills like $15/hour minimum wage will become a thing.

i voted for trump and only butthurt snowflake libfags can't handle a true president.

USA USA USA USA fuck the dooncoons

stop

faggot

Nice one op, but if you're don't reply to me, then it's your mother who dies in her sleep tonight.

UH OH! WE GOT A TOUGH GUY HERE.

> making a lot of changes that we can't take back

You don't know how executive orders work.

> speaking for the silent majority

Wouldn't that actually be the huge number of people who didn't vote because both candidates sucked ass? And even if you don't count them, wouldn't the "majority" still be Hillary voters?

> silent majority
> has the most loud and obnoxious supporters
> lost the popular vote by millions

Ok

Congress is a Republican majority.
Any law that the Republican party has been pushing for the last few years is up for grabs.
Welfare trimming is completely on the table.

Silent majority wants muslims banned.
They just would never say it out loud.
Its not even a racism thing.
They just don't add anything to our country but have huge issues like pedophile rings.

I went into the election with the "anything but Hillary" mindset, and wasn't a huge fan of Trump either, so I voted Johnson. Honestly though he's surprised me so far. Done a lot better in the first 2 weeks than I would've guessed a couple months ago.

>taking advice from Sup Forums
>implying weeaboos and bronies don't have more credibility than someone who frequents Sup Forums

Right about what? Having a honeymoon period like all the other presidents in US history? Except they actually started at average approval ratings(around 60%), while trump is already in his mid-to-low 40%.

he's not that good of a president, op.

Sure kid

Hope a arab opens your throat with a hot electric wire.

haha you little faggot!

I was talking more about the wall/the Muslim ban/making anime real or whatever else he promised. None of those things are going to get passed not even by a rep majority congress

Not taking in the refugees would be as bad as that time that we turned away all those German Jews and sent them back to Germany in 1939

The wall is happened. The bricks sit on top of each other already

Give me proof

I want him to lock hillary up, and put a web cam in her cell so we can all see her being punished

Reported

its being built. and the mexican pres has already been stopped. he was prob coming to work as a chef in burger knig anyway

yet your life has no real accomplishments.

Except he already said he has no intention to do so, how does it feel to get chucked by your lord and savior

but they arnt jews they are muzzies

if you agree with mental patients......

That's not proof that's just more fan fiction

why is this the first answer? always by the same poster?

Thanks mum i'm not american.
You did fucked up

not in the speech I saw, perhaps you read something on libfag news that confused you.

cunt

.... the term silent majority was used in the reagan campaign. trump and his team know that well. trump would have been fond of reagan, considering the general economic plan, and trump would have lost a lot of money when that plan failed due to the inherent instabilitiy that occurs when you repeatedly benefit the upper echelons of the upper class without any incentives to spur... well fuckin everyone else. you are not a silent majority, you're a demographic being pandered to and led into supporting the very same big business that you are flat-out bitching about. donald trump has never once been about the common man. to think that he would change anything he's benefited from is just dumb, there is not another word for it. he still has not released his tax returns, how fuckin bad could it be, it would take a full on investigation to even figure something out from the tax return information. we don't even know who he is indebted to... and that's by country. i mean, i get it if you're a racist xenophobe... but if not, what the hell could you have seen in this fool? and don't give me the whole witchy hillary shit bc for any one thing you think is so awful about her, donald trump shared the same ugliness exponentially.

sure kid. you forgot one butthurt millennial.
(you)

In the speech you saw when? 3 months ago?

que pasa ? I just want my ar15 receiver back

>a global embarrassment to america, and a constitutional crisis?

Someone's a brainwashed baby. The only embarrassment to America I've seen in the past few days are the news that have been egregiously reporting misinformation. I loved watching them get slapped in the face at the last press conference.

being pissed off is their choice.

That's an ethics issue.
Ethics don't effect the small people as long as they aren't the ones who have to take the blame.
Most Americans do not care about their common man.

If you really think that the wall is not a key talking point for Republicans then you are out of touch.
It's very easy to just let it happen and just not make a statement one way or the other.
Huge waste of money? Who care we are already in debt and a win is a win.
Muslim ban will depend on the backlash.
The executive orders act as a public opinion poll.
If there isn't a huge backlash then congress can then follow through with no repercussions.
If there is a huge backlash then all blame falls on Trump and not the party.

trump is hurting me

Tl dr sorry bruh

fck

naw one I saw on rt about two days ago

Shaumburg, our shit blue state was hilicuck anyways. Trump will leave a legacy line none other

Let that liberal "tolerance" flow, crybaby :^)

wrong and wrong. thanks for trying.

not understanding what the term means.
no surprise here.

Not wrong, just alternative facts

And here i am sitting all smug in Germany and am enjoying all your butthurt tears.
Amerifags fuck yea - go chock on some real freedom.
Saint Trump the wise

Oh that. I expect some data leaking crimes will come to light when its convenient. Prob like Al Capone, get her on taxes, then the rest of the crimes will roll in.

Serious question here.
Do you really think his policy on immigration will stop terrorism?
And also, do you really see terrorism as an issue?

>Congress can and will reverse because he thinks that signing a piece of paper will magically make things happen

Executive Orders under obama: 275

EOs under Trump: 7

Hmmm.....

i voted for Trump just to make mad all the SJW's, niggers and transgendered faggots out there

in

fuck off, nerd

I votes for him and wanted to give him a chance. His first week is enough to know it wasn't the right choice. If you still support you honestly might be retarded. Not a libtard or the ever creative conservitard, but just a straight up retard like all 3 of my step father's kids.

where did you steal this from?

>being distracted by the rouse that is politics

You need to spend more time focused on your own lives. All this politics, sjw, conspiracy bullshit just keeps you distracted from how boring and unfulfilled your lives are.

By adopting the "fuck all that shit" mentality my stress levels have gone down considerably. I find myself having more time to study interesting scientific discoveries and learn various crafts to aid myself in my own day to day life.

Everything just seems so calm once you stop caring and arguing about anything.

lov u momy

Ja Whol Mein Herr! Saint Trump the wise. Schont

>All these people who don't know that the "muslim ban" is a 90 day travel ban from countries that the previous administration picked out as high risk.
>That this is simply a stop-gap measure to grant the time period for which a more comprehensive vetting process can be created and put in place.
>That none of this is unconstitutional, that there is no injunction, and that everything filed against it so far was so completely unrelated that the person who was handling the press conference regarding it basically laughed at the suits and all but called them idiotic.

it's starting to be built using existing funds from homeland security that were already earmarked for border enhancements. there rest of the bill falls to the tax payer while we try to shake down one of our most important trading partners. but I assume that you don't mind paying more for things you buy since we'll have an impenitrable wall?

wrong and wrong. thanks for playing.

luv u momy

America's economics are like a swing set.
We are all trying to push either forward or backward and we aren't going anywhere.
If we go forward and let the greedy take more then it will reach a tipping point where we will push back in the opposite direction.
Injustice breeds brave men.
Right now things are just unfair and that's not motivation enough for things to change and we are stagnating.

Whats an SJW?

Look how easily these autistic little virgins get tricked into being mad. Dude types a moderately strong troll and the autist memers lose their fucking minds.

yeah cos the terrorists will stay in their countries

kk

Right about what?