ITT:People that changed your life

ITT:People that changed your life.

>pic related

Lovecraft my nigga

He looks like an utter faggot but damn if he didn't spawn some of the best horror in history

Lovecraft is a teenage meme.

>hurr 'existential' horror, so profound.

How edgy of you. If you'd actually read some of his work you'd know he's a fucking wizard with words

what did he do to you?

same here

affected me but not in the good way

More like NIGGERMAN

His prose?

He was a great author of children's books, I admit it, but his writing is undeniably clunky.

HPL's writing has aged incredibly poorly, and to begin with was laughably genteel, bourgeois and anglophilic.

Fortunately, you'll all grow out of it, I'm sure.

When i was a teenage(13-14)i was very depressed.My mother had died when i was 13,so this fucked me up.I used to like of read books in the time that she was alive.My father buy a lot of books to me,but i can't finish none of them.So my father buy a book of tales of him,i remember till today the words that he said when he give me the book:"Maybe this help you"Yes,and help a lot.

HON HON HON SO BOURGEOIS
Go cry some more, nigger

he enlightened my life, there is only one way to deal with commies, thank you lad, thank you.

Jesus christ, you do know who talks like that, right? Faggots that barely passed the 18 mark and are absolutely desperate to sound like an adult
And nobody else

Who else?

>devoted Twilight fan

You only say that because you can't tell meaning from difference.

Meanwhile your homophobic slur and home-spun idiom ('the 18 mark'?) clearly distinguishes you as the king of maturity.

Am I the only one that thought that was Eminem?

Haha for fucks sake just give it up man you're embarrassing yourself

>Lovecraft is a teenage meme

Lovecraft being overrated is a hipster meme.

If you'd actually read some of his work you'd know he's a fucking wizard with words

This is bad rebuttal though. Lovecraft isn't loved for his prose.

>laughably genteel, bourgeois and anglophilic

You're laughably genteel, bourgeois and anglophilic. Offended? Neither would Lovecraft be. You might as well criticize the font.

Seriously? I mean, granted, I'm only halfway through his works still but I love him for his prose. Can't really love him for his storytelling because after a while it starts getting repetitive. But maybe the latter half is better