Now that the dust has settled...

now that the dust has settled, he is objectively a mediocre president and his legacy will be nothing other than "the first black president"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mediocre
no

He's not even black tho

this. He was pure shit.

Technically first half black president. He wasn't even fully black so half credit.

at least the brown people can stfu for a while or something
They had their moment

Being sandwhiched between Bush JR and Trump will make him look like one of the best.

>Hubbuh wuh nuh black tho

Black enough for people to call him a nigger for almost a decade.

Black enough to cause applications for militias and white supremacist groups to skyrocket.

Black enough for people to elect a man who said he was born in Kenya as the new president.

He has gone too far left that's why he is nothing other than "the first black president".

Yeah, he was mediocre. His only accomplishment was expanding Medicare and having a fine for no insurance.

He didn't close Gitmo. He didn't change the way Washington worked. He didn't take any strong stands on anything in the middle east. He didn't deliver on most of his promises.

Despite how fucking horrible trump and his policies are, he's done more in his first ten days, than Obama in his first five years.

The power of the media is incredible.

No, he's like the dad who went on a business trip and left you with the babysitter from hell and you're constantly calling him to return home asap

TRUMP INVASION TIME!

This nigger was nothin but an undercover Muslim.

the NRA is equally retarded in the opposite way. like saying "WE NEED TO MAKE SILENCERS EASIER TO GET!" then showing that it doesnt actually change the sound on rifles that much so whats the big deal. if it doesnt change the sound much then how the hell is it useful in hunting.

At least you admit you need a fucking babysitter.
1 step further to realizing your autism addiction aka being a libcucks faggot.

Except for blowing a TRILLION in new taxpayer debt out his ass every year for eight years

His mom's white so for a biracial person, in the eyes of the law, the race of the mother is the race of the child.

>constantly railroaded by a hostile congress
>obstructionism on par with nothing seen before
>literally is only capable of passing executive orders because fucking NOBODY on the other side of the aisle will work with him no matter how much he tries to bargain
>President Spray-Tan is working as hard as he can to undermine and dismantle even the small policy victories he made

Yeah, gee, no wonder he doesn't look so hot. At least he didn't thrust us into an erroneous war in the middle east or take a dump all over our foreign policy like his predecessor and successor respectively.

u seem calm and collected and not mad at all

>Being sandwhiched between Bush JR and Trump will make him look like one of the best.

no it wont because he is shit compared to bush as well, too early to tell from Trump, but at least Trump is keeping all his campaign promises so far.

Obama on the other hand sold out immediately and reneged on his promise to close gitmo.

>is
>trump Le pee pee
>was
Under 5% now believe the mainstream news to be genuine.

>He didn't take any strong stands on anything in the middle east.
>Assad must go

You seem to not know how to spell, or form a sentence.

>lead one of the biggest losses of the democratic party across the country

>created the most divided country we've had in 100 years

yeah gee he dont look no hot!

You realize that most firearms purchases are not for hunting right? Sport shooting and in general range dumps are what most firearms are used for.

Suppressors are mostly for aesthetics and bragging rights, though they're not as difficult to acquire as people make it out to be. Yes the ATF will scrutinize you in a background check, but usually you pay for the suppressor, pay the $200 tax stamp, and wait three months. Boom you have a suppressor.

>Black enough for people to elect a man who said he was born in Kenya as the new president.

at least i get dubs nd u didn

Satan damns you to hell for your grammar incompetence.

Funny how Al Assad is still alive and in power despite how one of the most powerful men on the planet said he needs to go. Now the CIA might have fucked up with Castro a bunch, but they're not as bad at assassinations as you'd think.

i agree but that was their reasoning not mine. they claimed it would be used for mostly hunting then proceeded to prove why it wouldnt be good for it on accident.and i see no reason for them to make them easier to get. the people who use them legitimately will wait the time. the people that wont will get it from their neighborhood nig nog but even then its not that common there.

Yea, I got satan trips faggot.

Its called a "suppressor" not a "silencer" btw. And while it doesnt make the hollywood silent "pew" sound, they do reduce the sound of guns firing.

>720906667
no

>"how can i instigate a fight? oh i know!"

>Despite how fucking horrible trump and his policies are, he's done more in his first ten days, than Obama in his first five years.

this meme is getting old.

first it was he had done more than obama and he wasn't even sworn in. Now we get this shit?

yep, Trump has done more in the last week to degrade the USA's standing in the world, make the USA look disorganised and more like a third world dictatorship run by half assed monkeys who do not know how the system works or how to run a country, or how to deal with other countries, than Obama did in eight years of careful diplomacy, bridge building, soft power, subtle and limited and effective use of force, diplomacy and common sense.

yes, Trump went to majority disapproval rating in eight days - a new record (by a factor of 100)

yes trump managed to stop half the government from working, loose all his major talent and experience in the State department and piss off every muslim on the planet with no payoff in benefit to the USA.

eat shit and die trump shill

Eh there are some things that I would like to change with how they're handled legally. When you purchase one you give the right to a search warrant away. The ATF can search your house or wherever you store the suppressor for no reason. I also dislike how once you have a suppressor you have to continually update your address with ATF, DMV, and FBI. It's too much hassle for something that really isn't all that great.

>retarded
>not understanding guns are loud and a suppressor can greatly decrease the chance of hearing damage you can receive if you are a frequent shooter.
Yes you are quite retarded.

>>literally is only capable of passing executive orders because fucking NOBODY on the other side of the aisle will work with him no matter how much he tries to bargain

this means he is a failure of a politican because he was unable to meet his opponents half way. Politics, espeically a democratic system, is all about the art of compromise and he sucked at it, meaning he is in fact a mediocre politician.

Its funny how he created EO in order to just bypass congress, and now, republicans not only controll the entire government basically, but Trump also has Obamas EO as well.

What did you learn from this? Maybe you should work on making the president a dictator if even for the selfish reason that your political rivals might get into that position one day and have all that power to. Now your getting fucked in the ass by Trump and theres nothing you can do about it.

ah come on, half that was paying for Bushes unnecessary wars and his economic failure.

the figures were getting better - Obama saved us from a depression - cased by the same idiots who are now back in control in congress adn senate adn whitehouse.

trump will blow the budget big time with his new trickledown and spend in the red policies - and it will be up to a democrat to clean up the mess in four years time and you will blame them for the overspend...

Suppressors are safety equipment.
Guns are fucking loud and bad for your hearing, a suppressor helps turn the volume down and protects your ears and placates your neighbors that much more.

For the quietest target practice guns you might not need ear muffs at all, although just in case you should wear them anyway.

Yea

I really don't like how fast and loose the executive branch continues to play with the BoR. The slope just gets more slippery as the days march on and we went from "Get your tinfoil hat, the gubmint's watching you!" jokes to
>we read your emails
>we listen to your phone calls
>we monitor your web traffic
>we document your activities using hypercomplex algorithms
>protesting is illegal whenever we want it to be
>you can be detained and held without bond indefinitely and never get a trial or be heard from ever again
>you can be killed at any time for any reason anywhere on earth by a flying terminator at the sole discrection of one man with zero legal reprecussion

and so forth in the span of less than twenty years. Gays getting hitched and insurance for poorfags doesn't really make up for all that

I thought he was gonna ditch PATRIOT in his first few months and his act of protest is to use a goddamn autopen?

He was an intelligent, charismatic, competent partisan with an agenda at the beginning of an era that truly does look like the final days before WWIII, and I really don't know how to feel about that.

How should I feel about that, Sup Forums?

BULLSHIT
Anyone who says Obama was not superior if not Great has NO IDEA of how badly off we were 2008. Bush and the Kleptopubs had handed us a second Great Depression and the only reason we're not all in Soup Lines right now is due to him

This is true and Compared to Trump will look like a saint and genius.

Or It means that one side has an agenda another side doesn't agree with.
Your feelings get in the way of a lot of the things you do and believe in huh?

>reneged on his promise to close gitmo.

like that was important.

like that is a defining policy and the thing anyine will judge him on.

you trump supporters are really trying hard to find something to criticize aren't you.

the litany of broken promises and outright fuckups you will have to read in four years time ....

newfag

>sold out immediately
>legit thinks any libtard president could do anything with legislation being dominated by republicans

Don't get me wrong, he def got elected because of his skin colour but we would assfuck any democratic president cause we've de-facto run things for the past 6 years. Now that he's out of the way we can finally get things going quickly and properly.

because trump and his fake news team have done their best to break the system, so that they are now free to do anything and the press can't hold them to account...

Wut

>Legalized gay marriage
uhm sorry, try again sweetie

>>created the most divided country we've had in 100 years

you think Trump and the alt right had no part in that?

Oh look, more of (your) godamn threads right into the trash bin

>cased by the same idiots who are now back in control in congress adn senate adn whitehouse.

the 08 crash was DIRECTLY because of the democrat backed repeal of glass steagall under Clinton

Silencer and suppressor are interchangeable.
The first patents called them silencers and all the adverts called them silencers, suppressor is a hypercorrection.

>not knowing how to count to 3

Somebody should mention Hitler for any reason whatsoever

He was the first mulatto president.

>Or It means that one side has an agenda another side doesn't agree with.

EVERYONE has an agenda you ass. Thats the point of politics, you make compromises and have to have a diplomatic mind to make all these different people work together, if you cant do that, then you are a shitty politician.

>Your feelings get in the way of a lot of the things you do and believe in huh?

you cant really say this when you are the one engaging in daily show tier sophistry and failling miserably at defending Obama, especially when the whiney "mean republicans :(" excuse got called out.

>ignores everything
>repeats previous point as if it matters

Gee, I can't wait until the US goes to shit if this is how people are gonna argue in every case.

>this means he is a failure of a politican because he was unable to meet his opponents half way.

they would not meet him half way - so the republicans are all political failures then?

Actually, they are traitors to democracy - now they all say (as they did when Bush was in) it is treason to oppose the president - for eight years they committed treason every day, by their own admission.

fuck the rpublicans. Obma care was theri abortion, not what he wanted. they fucked him and the country over - sad that so many idiots were fooled again by the great con man into putting them in power again to really fuck the country over

Muh literally hitler

Don't be a fucking half wit all your life.

I'm of 3 minds on suppressors
a. I've seen you tubes that say they don't work and seem to prove it, the sound they show is still pretty loud

b. Mythbusters, as redoubtable as source on this kind of thing as you can find, found they were functional

c. I think they're just for autistic ammosexuals who want to think they're Assassins

>720907491
>0907
oh lok u got duble singles

See

>we can finally get things going quickly and properly.

in the wrong direction...

Assad had a heart attack not to long ago he's gonna die soon any ways

Trump has prevented America to become a third world like what happen in Europe!
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY

>you think Trump and the alt right had no part in that?

no you asshat. Thats all just in reaction to the democratic parties horrid race baiting. They were arrogantly pissing on the white working class during the election because they thought they didnt need them. Now they cant understand why long time democrat loyalist union workers in the midwest, people who voted for Obama in the last two elections, turned on them.

>openly criticizes the government
>thinks he's being oppressed

>so the republicans are all political failures then?

no because they actually accomplished what they were after in terms of cock blocking Obamas ideas.

>Actually, they are traitors to democracy

no they arent, you are just being an emotional child.

actually, the Clinton orders to fannie mae and freddie mac to back sub prime mortgages for niggers had a lot to do with it too - I know that.

but Bush not only did the trickledown thing craching the public purse, but he also started unnecessary and expensive wars for fun and profit for his buddies, and he failed to undo the Clinton stupidity because he and his banker pals loved that - so he does not get off the hook.

now that the dust has settled why are you still so mad

You guys are so deluded. The dems would be the quickest way to send this country to shit. Elect another democrat and watch while muslims pull a Europe on us and hombres saturate the job market further cause libtards are too busy jerking off to social justice and getting up in arms about stupid shit like gay marriage or giving layabouts more stuff for free because of some compassionate fucking fantasy land ideology.

The world doesn't work like that, so america shouldn't work like that. The world is hard and america needs to be the hardest.

>have to have a diplomatic mind to make all these different people work together, if you cant do that, then you are a shitty politician.

so all the Republicans who refused to do their job and appoint a supreme court judge nominated by Obama are shitty politicians then... good to know

How did they do that? What's some race baiting and turning on the working class? Shit, I can't remember the last time republicans helped the middle class.
The dems are bad I will agree with that but republicans are worse for the common man

You don't apply to form a militia group, you just form one.

home ownership down, food stamps up.

he didn't even help blacks. there are more black people below the poverty line now than there were when he became the president.

the only thing anyone seems proud of is the fact that there are more americans with health insurance. but that's only because he forced people to purchase it at the risk of being subject to fines of hundreds, potentially thousands of dollars, at tax time.

even "mediocre" is debatable.

Or the press is fake news...
I think your tin foil hat is getting loose. Might want to tighten that up.

Hey, while you're at it, tell the other 4% of CNNs viewing base that they have 8 more years of struggling to make people believe fake news is real news.

Get working on your fallout shelter in one of the areas least likely to be affected. Keep a means of easy suicide handy just in case. That's what I'm doing! :D

the last also :-)

Pretty much.

He was funny though.

You know what else is safety equipment? Hearing protection. Yes suppressors reduce the rapport of the firearm and make it "Quieter," but they do NOT reduce it enough to remove the need for hearing protection on most forms of ammunition.

Also I'm not for removing our right to them or even increasing the already bullshit regulation on them. I'm just presenting the facts, which is what you should do. The reason why there is so much bullshit around suppressors is because the masses believe them to be some godly device that makes a .50 BMG sound like a mouse fart.

He had a supermajority in congress when he took office. The fact he lost so many seats for his own party and ended up getting blocked is his own fault

>no because they actually accomplished what they were after in terms of cock blocking Obamas ideas.

which is not being diplomatic or meeting anyone half way - so according to the definition given, they are shitty politicians...

You don't need to be diplomatic if "diplomacy" means ruining the nation, fucktard.

You're missing the point that the liberal elitist agenda is to break down and control the citizens as much as possible through complete diversion.
Trumps agenda is to make America not what the liberals want.

It's one of the main things he ran on. Sorry you're too young to remember 2008

The press did it to themselves by lying so much. When every fucking news outlet tells you a guy is going to lose by a lot and he ends up winning, you realize these people are bullshit artists

>What's some race baiting and turning on the working class?

Obama defending Trayvon Martin in an obviously bullshit case which is ground zero for a lot of people turning their backs on democrats.

the entirety of BLM

The "oscarssowhite" thing

the rise of SJW cuck culture promoting white guilt

democrats outright saying fuck white people.

the fact that democratic run Detroit and Chicago are shitholes, yet they scapgoat it all on vague notions of evil racist republicans.

> I can't remember the last time republicans helped the middle class.

you mean besides cutting their taxes, preventing their jobs from over seas, and halting waves of third worlders from flooding in and ruining their neigborhoods?

OK, for targets and neigbors if you do targets at home I guess they're useful, but I still think they're dangerous and unsporting for hunting

>opressed
repressed

the gif wasn't the message, the message was the message, you dolt.

The point is none of that shit should be legal, because it isn't, because laws, but then illegal laws, so real laws not real laws no more, because illegal laws

you follow?

I agree with you jackass, I'm just saying more protection is better protection. Am I wrong?

so tell us guru, how is the Trump/Republican government going to make America Great?

protectionism? Throw out all the robots so people can go back to production line jobs? throw out all the mexicans so white guys can have theri lousy low pay jobs?

give tax breaks tothe super rich (12 million a year to Donnie and his family - plus 4 billion tax break when he dies - how is that going to help anyone but Donnie and his billionaire firends?

this government is a kleptocratic dream - they will privatize everything and pour your tax dollars into their pockets - and fuck the environment and the consumer and the taxpayer and the poor.

There was rioting and division well before trump even announced he was running. Do you forget the Ferguson riots?

Trump was a reaction to the division already there

>opressed
>repressed
depressed

>which is not being diplomatic or meeting anyone half way

They didnt need to you you ass if its the president putting forth something they dont like and are just blocking.

>Hey, give me $100

>what? no, thats too much.

>OMG WHY ARENT YOU COMPROMISING AND BEING DIPLOMATIC BY JUST GIVING INTO MY DEMANDS WITHOUT QUESTION?!

Youre a very emotional person whos most likely not older than like 22.