Why are musicians usually so short?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebriot.com/michael-gira-weight-height-hair-color-m2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, he's even shorter than Google says he is

5' 2''
Horry shet
The memes are real

5'2 is only a little short, at least he's not a midget.

Tall people are automatically interesting and cool, manlets must find things to make themselves cool to compensate.

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from? I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it? Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

>assaulted a pregnant victim
>assaulted a fetus

at least he picked on someone his own size

underrated post

>a little short
>5'2
>little
>short
>mfw

Where the fuck do you live, Peru?

>mfw now whenever some manlet mentions that he's 5'6 to some roastie XXXTentacion fan, she's literally going to think that he's as short as he is irl
>mfw

fuck man, as if society wasn't crumbling hard enough.

thanks google.

Kanye West is 6'2 and he's the best musician alive right now. Manltes BTFO.

>5'8

ftfy buddy

Who is XXTENCION? what the fuck

hmmm.

>Tall people are automatically interesting and cool
lol what, is that what you jerk off to every night manlet?

Because tall men have no emotional depth.

Theyre basically turbo roasties, they live life on easy mode, they dont know what its like to be bullied, life is generally easy for them. They have no reason to develop charisma, creativity or anything of the sorts. They are content on being bland, easily landing a good job/mate then.dying.

Manlets have no choice, they NEED to compensate for their height or their genes are not passed on. They also spend much more time emotionally wounded, in states of anxiety, alone etc where they are able to reflect and create

first of all, nice dubs
second of all, you're a loser (i'm assuming you're projecting here) because you refuse to improve yourself, not because of your genes
literally destroy your computer/tablet/smartphone (you can get a cheap burner phone from 7/11 or where ever) and go outside

That's pretty short where I live broseph. "Regular" short is 5'5 around here.

>trying to find M. Gira's height
>Stumble upon this

Really?

Gira looks like a short motherfucker. I wouldn't fuck with him though.

Link to source?
I found an old Sup Forums thread on archive but that's it. Mentions something about an old Wikipedia article, so I'm tracing back through them because I've nothing better to do.

celebriot.com/michael-gira-weight-height-hair-color-m2

fuck off

>go to up Gira after a show
>he looks pensive and takes note of me
>I see the twinkle and bulge in his pants
>go back to his hotel room its separate from the hotel where the rest of the band is staying
>he proceeds to make tender love to me
>starts getting more and more aggressive
>gotta liven it up somehow tell him to choke me
>he does and starts yelling I STEAL ALL THE OXYGEN
>cums and never calls back

the little ones scare me most, they think they have more to prove and fight harder and you're scared if you hit them too hard you'll seriously damage them, you know what i'm saying, also if they hurt you somehow, it will fuck your rep up, over here on the LA street at least, where I live, not gonna lie, it's a hard place, you have to keep it real here in LA where I live

he seemed to be about 5'11 to 6' when i met him

Getting bummed by Israelis in prison =/= being bisexual

Manlets
They never learn

So yeah, short.

that's pretty much average height

The average is weighed down by Mexcians and inner city black kids who never eat anything nutritional, the average actually white person is 6'2"

lmao okay bud

that's literally the sample for white men

....proof?

What's it like being under six feet?
"White" includes Mexicans and Puerto Ricans

Im 6'3

Bullying

Bjork 5'9". I love her even more now.

see

I mean idk how you want me to prove that

That's short even for Mexicans
>average male Mexican is 5' 4"

No it doesn't, they're sampled under hispanic/latino

XXXS (Extra Extra Extra Small)

>ed o brian
>alpha as fuck
No wonder he still a member of radiohead, he lets no manlet boss him around

send pics

She's 5'4" you cuck

TINY

>RACE: U
What this mean, guys?

>5'7

Hugh Jackman is 6'2". What the hell kind of heels is she wearing? She's 5'11" so they must be at least 4"

>DOB: 1998

christ im old

Another reason Nick Cave is so based

>tfw he is only 6 months older than me

Atticus: "Ayo Trent, put ur fingas in Big Red. im sure she wont mind m8."

Fucking Spaniards made us short fucks. Fuck em

Indigenous people from southern Mexico are much shorter than Spaniards

>implying