JUST

How did i do senpai?

I like the attention to detail on the number-plate.

Cognitive dissonance

>IT ONLY GOT BAD REVIEWS BECAUSE OF THE MAN BABIES RUINING EXPECTATIONS
>HATE RUINED THE TURNOUT

They are going to be more concerned about what others think than what THEY think. Insecurity.

>not ghostJUSTers

overall bretty gud

better than Ghostbusters 2

kind of unfair on hemsworth since apparently he was the only funny one and is likely to benefit from being in this movie

v 2.0

Ghost has been Just'd

Epic. I love this neo-meme.

You forget the ghost logo on the car you utter retarded piece of dog shit.

K I N O

>just

Shit skin mexican tier is how you did, 2014+ poster

Pls let this be the new Blartposting

Did you even photoshop Leslie Jones? I can't remember if that's her actual hair or not.

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA FORCEO REDDITO MEMEO DANNYBOYTBH JAJAJAJA

Have the meds kicked in yet, user?

JAJAJA NO, SIN EMBARGO, UNA VELA JAJAJA

how am i doing senpai

These types of digits don't lie. Chickbusters confirmed for JUST being shit.

Its opening weekend was not as bad as TMNT2, but TMNT2 was made for $10 million less, and Ghostbusters '16 only grossed $10 million more its opening weekend. We are probably looking at about a $200m world wide take for it, which given the lavish marketing campaign and $150 million budget is bad.

The reason Paramount is likely not sweating bullets over TMNT2 is because most of the money they make from TMNT comes from merchandise, since they not only distribute the movie but also own the franchise + merchandising rights. TMNT2 is basically a big toy commercial just like the cartoon was, so even though a $135m movie would have lost money if it only grossed $230m, Paramount still turned a profit on it because they make so much off of the associated merchandise.

Compare that to Ghostbusters '16-- Ghostbusters used to be a merchandise giant back in the 80s and 90s with all its action figures and ghost-catching roleplay toys. The action figures for the remake were on clearance before the movie was even out because no-one is buying them. The only stuff that sells are things like the Staypuft action figure and T-shirts with the Ghostbusters logo, which have always been consistent sellers with fans because they're from the original movie.

Dannyboy also drinks water

I guess we should stop drinking water too

lol thats p. good Tbh opie