R8 my meal Sup Forums

R8 my meal Sup Forums

That's a lot of balls

No aika paska 3/5

Meatballs
>not home made

OP is a faggot.

Is that ketchup? Cause that's a sin. Bake them in the oven or fry them in the pan with BBQ sauce. Save yourself this depressive shame.

Clean your keyboard you filthy fuck

Spoken like a real faggot. BBQ sauce with meatballs? Fuck outta here.

You don't bake meatballs in an oven...

never.

its organic tomato sauce

Oh you go fuck yourself. You ain't shit if your meatballs ain't got BBQ sauce.
What would you propose as an alternative?

They're frozen meatballs by the looks of them, so you can cook them any number of ways.

How did you warm them up? Microwave or deep fried?

microwaved the shit out of them

jak käkade nyss en köttbulls macka, var tvär shysst, ser gott ut som fan op. också alla normala människor fattar ju att man steker köttbullar för fan!

Agreed! Do you not wash your hands?!

Fuck off Sweden; we don't take too kindly to your "I get my fucking groceries from Ikea" mentality.

It's a meal fit for a dog.

one of the worst "meals" I have ever seen and I've eaten M.R.E for a month strait

1/10

No swede buys any food from ikea, that's a foreign thing. We buy our furniture from there, that's it

Now for dessert, 500ml of premium imported energy drink, 350g of the finest assorted sweets in the world and 120g of honey chips

this woke me up inside

wow

twice a day

not a swede my dear friend

Ketchup and mustard, or if you're going for something more fancy, brown sauce/gravy and lingonberry jam.

Never in my life have I heard of anyone eating them with BBQ sauce

Dude don't do that to yourself. I at least hope you're stoned.

you gotta bulk to be the hulk m8

fuck your meal and fuck your shitty keyboard

That all sounds pretty gross tbh. BBQ sauce is where it's at. Try it some time, especially with rice or something else to cut down on the sweetness of the BBQ sauce a bit and a pint of beer. Phenomenal.

WOP/10

very swedish
much ikea
wow