Just thought I'd take this opportunity to remind you how much you hated Skylar

just thought I'd take this opportunity to remind you how much you hated Skylar

milf

at first but then she turned into a badass.

The point of Skylar was to highlight the hippocracy of the viewer for cheering for the bad buy.

With the exception of cheating on Walt, EVERYTHING Skylar did is what any normal person would have done.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!
FUCK THAT STUPID BITCH ASS CUNT!!!
I HAD TO STOP WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR A OVER A YEAR BECAUSE I COULDN'T DEAL WITH THIS MASSIVE PILE OF SHIT AND RETARDATION!!!!!

FUCK!

Dammit forgot how much I hate that bitch

She was a fucking cunt in Deadwood, she was a cunt in BB.

Is she an actual cunt in RL or is she just really good at acting like a cunt?

nah, at first she was a bitch in the end she was a huge bitch

I've never in my life met a woman that wasn't at least capable of acting like a cunt.

youre a huge bitch

She reminds me of The Game, which you all just lost.

I didnt

the neckbears and manchildren hated her because she was like mom that ruined Walters fun and then cheated on him

She was strong, smart, decisive, but build realistically enough to have outburst, and stupid decisions and shit like cheating or smoking while pregnant... you wont see that ever again in a main positively portraited character, I guarantee it

If you desire to get seriously hateful triggers by women characters then you really ought to watch Sopranos.
Skyler was well build positive character

Her and her whole fucking family were pieces of shit. Anyone that doesn't put family first can rot in hell.

Walt wasn't the bad guy. His intentions were pure.

He said at the end though he did it for the money and the rush

watch till the end, Walt was a very bad guy you manchild
it was HER who put the family first
she was not interested in power or drug money, she was comfortable in their life
Walt was too proud and vexed, to take money for his treatment
he felt he got robbed because others build a successful company
And so he started to manufacture drugs and kill people

Almost as m-m-much as this faggot.

good show but the ending was

How is it hypocrisy for cheering for the bad guy? You can cheer for whoever the fuck you feel like. It would be hypocrisy if you were to say something like "only shows where the good guys win are good" and yet cheering for Walt.

W-w-w-when's b-b-b-breakfast?

That's boolshih!

OOOOO, somebody's vibrator batteries died.

> Hippocracy

You think you know hate?

I'd hate fuck her but you're right Skylar a shit.Her and her retarded son were not needed in breaking bad.They shit up everything.

So...you want a handjob for your birthday ?

I loved her. Walt fucked up everything.

He's a pretty cool dude on and off screen tbh
>d-d-dad what's for b-b-breakfast?

Anymore shops like this. This is great

I only watched the first few season and at every opportunity she goes out of her way to be a huge cunt and I can't really fault walter.

I heard walt slowly becomes more like an asshole but up till now I would put like 95% of the blame on her.

I blame Bogdan. It's all Bogdan's fault. And his eyebrows.

I'd be an asshole too if I had cancer and threw my life away for that cunt and a retard.Walt dindu muffin wrong

If I get dubs, then that means skylar was actually the one cooking and dealing meth and she made walter her fall guy and blamed it all on him. Also she actually cheated on walt with her own son who was also her top dealer. She fucked him so hard that she gave him cerebral palsy

One off, but damn I like this theory.

Hey character might be annoying at times, but her acting is pretty great.

Bogdan deserved his own spinoff show

pity Saul didn't