Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
arxiv.org/abs/1509.05363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How'd you fit so many dick in your mouth?

go and apply yourself you fucking faggot

Do you do anal?

Please don't make me love Eliza again! Haven't I suffered enough?!

It's time to see what we are all not seeing traineddog.club

Who's Eliza?

i hope this is pasta

do people bore you? they bore me, i have similar characteristics.

find something you're good at and jump into it until you've mastered it... you'll find that once you get into the work world you'll be either bored or isolated as it's a boring world out here. good luck user.

AMA?
Where do you get those new photos?

Wow, not a single serious question
You guys are truly stupid

Why is OP such a fag?

yeh because its so pretentious that it has to be a joke.

Gr8 copy-pasta m8

Takes one to know one. Nobody is special here. Get or Go Home

How many times did mommy have to drop you before she could actually call you "speecial"?

If you were actually intelligent, you'd realize that nobody cares.

Yeah, i find that people around me is boring, that's why i visit this website.
Thank you.

My IQ is 2489. That means I'm a fucking god, and all of you should bow before me. You know this is true because I posted it on Sup Forums. I'm also a musical genius, and I fart complex symphonies in my sleep with no thought or effort. You read this on Sup Forums, proving it is true.

>IQ is 163
>I'm an 18
>still in high school
Overly high IQ prevent to realize something?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

do you have a bf?

do you prefer sucking cut, or uncut mexican dick?

oh look, another useless member of the society, ah well

yes it is

>People around me is boring
>Claims genius level iq

was just about to point this out. Nigger op is nigger.

sup Sup Forums I'm Kanye East and I have synaesthesia and I am a genius all I touch becomes art! KANYEEEE

Have:
134, synaesthesia,

Am:
absolutely mediocre at everything I try, fucking horribly bad at math, pitiful at memorizing anything even short term etc.

IQ doesn't mean jack shit!

at least use a more obscure pasta m9

What college do you plan to go to?

If you were a genius you should already know that we are not gonna give you the attention you want whore.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

Good for you, more power to you. If any of that is true, make sure you do something with it and don't just sit around stroking your inflated ego so long you have to become a bartender just to make ends meet. Also realize, you're only human, thus still quite fallible. Also realize that, likely, no one here believes you because you're posting this shit on Sup Forums.

Hello newfriend

This was posted a few days ago. Timestamp bitch.

>I'm a pretentious fuck no one takes seriously
Please continue

You come off as a pretentious twat.

My IQ was off the charts every time I was tested. Ive made 95+ on every test I have ever taken and never below 100 on math based material.

You know what that kind of stuff means to most people. Absofuckinlutely nothin. Not because they're idiots or below you, but because that kind of information is not relevant. When you get out into the real world, you find out that your skills and how you act/treat people mean a lot more than numbers and tests. And judging by your post, you sound like the kind of "intellectual" who tries to look down on others. Reality is gonna be a bitch when it hits you.

Fuck I know this is bait but I can't help but be tilted all the way sideways by this kind of pretentious shit.

everyone on Sup Forums thinks they are genius mensa tier.

if you actually had an IQ of 163 you would be halfway done your math or physics PhD right now.

heres a good test of elementary mathematics. summarize this paper for me in a few lines:

arxiv.org/abs/1509.05363

Columbia or Cornell

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Do you have any friends?

Can you suck a cock genius girl?

18 in high school IQ 163 you be done with college then at 18 lol retard

Shhhh here is a little secret

nobody gives a shit

Amen. How one treats others goes well beyond academic capabilities.

OK, it's not like i'm saying the smartest person on this site or anything
Lol i'm not doing your homework, kid.

every dumbass high schooler thinks they're a fuckin genius until they graduate college and realize they don't know shit. so many faggot high schoolers with shitty guitar skills would also boast about having perfect pitch. bunch of annoying ass attention whoring liars.

>have iq points of 163
>doesn't wanna go to ivy league college
HAHAHAHAHA

What is the taste of the words "anime"?

not op
are you retarded or something?

Pls leave newfriends. Maybe try reddit. Or funnyjunk. Maybe even r9k.

But leave.

it pedophilia taste
idk which color she see it - probably purple

Serious question.

Now I work with special needs kids everyday, and they range from minor behavioral issues to full on sperg potato in a wheelchair. And every time I deal with them in wonder if they should be alive. Which brings me to the question: What is your favorite color? Mine is red.

Nigger do you know where you are right now?

Your IQ won't help you if your car breaks down in the middle of fucking nowhere and you have no clue how to use a tool or know how to change a wheel. You may think other people are boring as shit, but they are the ones you need to help you because you were always busy sitting inside on /b being geniously intelligent

>look at me i'm so kool and oldfagish

That's all great, but how are you going to get rid of that massive ego and realize nobody cares?

All that matters is what you do.

I wonder how good of a person you are that you feel the need to come on here boasting about your stats.

Nobody. Cares.

Step 1 go to a group of total weirdos and tell them that you're a genius
Step 2. Realize that you are a total idiot because you archived absolutely nothing and wasted your time
Step 3. Send nudes

Good for you. Now get out of 4 chan and go to wikipedia and write or edit interesting and helpful information.

>I'm an 18 year old still in high school
i'm 17 - in uni
kek

>expects us to believe someone with 163 IQ posted this and didn't figure out how timestamps work
made me reply/10

You have synesthesia? So what, can you taste shapes or feel music? Can you smell words?

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 1000. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "not-gay" intelligence.

I also have judaism, and absolute money. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand garbage at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time smoking weed and jacking off, I spend my free time smoking weed and jacking off.

All this and I'm a 5 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

>He fell for the "adult world" meme
Mine is only 150 but my brain structures knowledge so much better than most of you it's laughable.
Although IQ is easily fulfilled by hardworking people, creativity is what defines your usefulness as a person.

What's your favorite color? Mine is red.

^worst post

^ disagree; not samefag

mine is blue

pleb
mine is a 164

mine is triangle

Why do you say absolute pitch? It's called perfect pitch. iQ detected is 89

You didn't answer my question.

Tits or gtfo

mine is square

But red is the fastest color.

how are colors fast?

I don't know what mine is but it's probably really high just never really tried in school

hi sierra

for those of you OP(s) who likee this copy pasta a genuine 163 IQ wouldn't care about posting his IQ on Sup Forums.

3/10 bait cause triggered,
faggot kys

cleverfag here too.. maybe not as much as you are but... i have a question...
Are you happy?

I'm a medical student that thinks human beings are a disease...how would you wipe out the human race? Imagine, we could just die off...no one would care.

What is genius tho?

A car that's painted red will go faster than one painted blue.

You'd know this if you weren't a retard.

Add flame stickers for maximum speed increase too.

Sup Forums is now /s4s/

Wow, human beings are a disease? I'm sure this is well thought out. Let me tell you something. In terms of taking advantage of their situation, the human species is the ONLY one that checks itself. Fuck you.

>160+ IQ
>wastes his time on Sup Forums

die scum

If you're talking about physics both wave lengths go from point A to B at the speed of light you fucking pretentious monkey.

I feel sorry for you since you arent happy at all. Find jesus

BUt Blu iz lucky, makes dem bullitz miss ya!

how so? i heard all cars go the same speed based on velocity in accordance with newton's laws of motion

Guys he's obviously a sperg with delusions of grandeur.

mine is nigger

Are you retarded or are you going along with the joke?