Trump can go and get FUCKED!!!

Trump can go and get FUCKED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/hamilton-and-the-implosion-of-the-american-left/2016/11/21/acc6a45c-aff8-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html
newsweek.com/why-white-working-class-abandoned-democrats-417918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry, but to post on this site you must be 18+.

it's ok, you'll grow up someday and maybe when that day comes you won't be a complete retard

isn't it funny how Trump can't even take much credit for all this since it was obama-nigger who created it

Source?

The left didn't say anything because they had no reason to, Obama did not hold up green card holders and vet people who've already been here.

Major difference there buddy.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131

They hide it so deep in this story so people don't notice.

>still won
>still the prez

Stay angry my friend, stay angry.

obama held up legal cuban immigrants last year the same way trump has

He won't be for long. At the rate he's making enemies his own party will impeach him.

>implying the statue of liberty is a living being
>implying there are bull dozers for giants
>
>implying Donald Trump is jesus, because mothers name is mary
>implying only 5 companies would sponsor a dictator

no, fuck the ESTABLISHMENT and it's mediawhores, also fuck jews

fuck ya, he's kicking out lucifer in that picture. fuck trannys

>done absolutely nothing illegal
impeach? maybe you should figure out what impeachment is really for

I not go and do away 'cause I not wants to go and do an away.
Still much to achieve I have.

Trump is a jewish mainstream media establishment clown. I couldnt think of a person more ingrained in the establishment. Incompetence is not a virtue.

Electing Trump was like handing over the controls of a aircraft to a toddler. The kid just bucked everything into a nosedive, the oxygen masks are about to fall down and yet everyone is like, 'Everything is fine, we should trust this.'

Fuck the islams
Fuck the refugees
Fuck the Mexicans
Fuck the faggots
Fuck the hipsters
Fuck the cucks
Fuck your feelings
Fuck you

>Go
Go back to france and fight the NAZIs you coward!

Give it time. The press will dig and dig until they find something.

Hillary is at the top of establishment clownery

If (or maybe when) his own party goes after him, they will likely be using the 25th amendment, not the articles of impeachment.

Now if I'll pardon I but I am doing baby out of my fishy brown. I am Tonald...Hello.
P.S.
What is it mean when I called Present?

well arent you a dirty slut
thats quite a list how many STDs have you gotten

Well, you properly regurgitated the buzzwords, but I don't sense any intelligence here.

[citation needed]

I'm Cuban-American, unless you're talking about the "Wet Foot, Dry Foot" policy ended a few weeks ago, I think you're mistaken.

/Thread

Democrats took the aircraft and attached unlimited power to it. Toddler has now unlimited power, thank you democrats!

no they'll just keep making up bullshit without fact checking as usual

Objection you honor, speculation.

>like no other us prez has had enemies

I wonder how many of those SJW didn't go to election.

Fantastic! Unlimited power into a mountainside!

>Democrats took the aircraft and attached unlimited power to it.
Please to explain. How exactly did they do that?

All liberals have are boogeyman scary stories they freak themselves out with. No actual facts. No basis for their phobia. It's really hilarious to watch.

Objection sustained.

Rephrase the question councilor

Muslim detected.

Please gas yourself.

liberals crying about the Constitution and how Trump is ruining the country,
but had no problem when Obama:

>-Implemented portions of the DREAM Act, which Congress rejected, by executive action

>-Ended some terror asylum restrictions by allowing asylum for people who provided only "limited" material support of terrorists

>-Allowed immigrants in the U.S. illegaly who are relatives of military troops, then let them stay until they gained legal status.

>-Recognized same-sex marriage in Utah, even though the Supreme Court in Utah stayed the court order, before the final decision had been made in D.C.

>-Refused to prosecute violation of drug laws with certain mandatory minimums

>-Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation

>-Failed to enforce the Magnitsky Act by not adding Russians to a list of people not permitted to travel or do business in the US

Just more facts that get in the way of fragile little narratives.

Obama picked up where Bush left off, expanding powers. Bush picked up where Clinton left off, who picked up where Bush Sr. left off...and on and on. If you think it's just one party to blame, you're a moron.

/this

Says the douche with a President who has a meltdown with every slight criticism.

>Trump can go and get FUCKED!!!
I'm sure he does.
Quite often.

This is going to play out like "The Ant and the Grasshopper" you have no idea.
"Winter is months away, I'll spend my time relaxing for now..."

either youre a triggered liberal, a shitposter or both. either cases, youre not welcome here.

I prefer Frog and Toad. Not so shallow and pedantic.

Trump is illegal, he should have been kicked out

Yep. They are all the same.

Trump is not an idiot. This whole immigration thing is a distraction of some sort, or part of the plan.

Trump decided long ago that media thinks he's an idiot, and he's been using it to his advantage for a while now. Where most people would seek to fix that, is also what makes him an insane clown genius.

says the fag who probably screams about "muh oppression" and "micro-aggressions" and either voted for a communist or an autistic toddler who throws tantrums and throws shit at the people assigned to protect her

Boy I'm going to drop some redpills on your lame ass

He's over 70 and has a micro-penis

The closest he can get at this point is Golden Showers.
>denies report
>multiple KGB chiefs immediately murdered and arrested

>implying Melania only married him for money or some shit

Yeah, I use to like Rachel Maddow because she's brilliant. However I realized she has no integrity.

Are you off your meds?

Science says liberals, not Conservatives, are psychotic

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/

Liberals Linked to Psychotic Traits

>nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
Or do you just not keep up current events?

Hamilton and the implosion of the american left

washingtonpost.com/opinions/hamilton-and-the-implosion-of-the-american-left/2016/11/21/acc6a45c-aff8-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html

The Working Class Abandoning The Democratic Party

newsweek.com/why-white-working-class-abandoned-democrats-417918

You'll really have to work on rigging those elections even better next time. 800,000 fake votes didn't cut it. :^)

Realtalk for a second, why is there so much hate for Mexicans taking jobs, when the real person to blame is the person who hired them in the first place?
It's not like the Mexicans that are illegally coming over the border have to be hired by law - its just that your boss, or whoevers in charge decided to hire someone they don't have to pay benefits, holidays and breaks to.
They are hired because its extremely lucrative and manages to save a shitload of cash that's otherwise given to employees that won't work the same insane hours.
If anyone was interested in keeping Mexicans from taking jobs, they'd have hiring practices that immediately fired anyone who was found to be taking on illegal workers.

A person like Trump, is someone that you could not help but like if you were to meet him in person. To get where he's at, he must have amazing charm.

He would probably have his staff send you a birthday gift or christmas card every year. Also he would probably never forget your name. This is just a guess on my part.

kek

I'm sure escaping the shithole she was born into and becoming American was a bonus too.

You forgot:
Fuck betas from Sup Forums

this is actually really fucking good.
the statue of liberty is an illuminati gift, its actually a statue of Lucifer.
So that backfired on you didn't it?!

If the left does it, they don't say anything
If the right does the exact same thing, they bitch
They aren't thinking
They are blindly following a party

(you)

bruh are you full on down syndrome retard? Melania's family is rich af. She could have lived the rest of her life without lifting a finger

>just you wait, any minute I'll come up with a really good point and totally be more than trash talk for once

Let me show you how it's done, you dumb faggot.

Putin is a KGB monster, brainwashed into serving the USSR forever. He's also the richest single person on the planet at $200 billion, all of which was stolen from "enemies of the state."

Trump has over a $1,000,000,000 in debt and Putin just bought the executive branch of the US government from him.

(you)

Realtalk for a second, why is there a serious lack of personal responsibility with all illegal immigrants (and most liberals) pretending they didn't just commit a federal felony by running across our border or overstaying their visas?

>Fuck your country's laws and fuck the other people doing the right thing, waiting in line, and immigrating here legally. I'm more important than all those things.

Sure sounds like a stellar future-citizen to me, amirite? :^)

Whoah there faggot, pretty much everything you listed is a good thing. You think mandatory minimum drug sentences are smart? Typical retarded sack of shit.

He's fucking with my stock portfolio
Fuck that guy

Bought it from George Soros?

How many of her kind raped, bombed and shot up people once they got access?
Now how many Muslims do that?

>MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE AND COLOR IS THE MOST RACIST SHIT
The left is retarded
"Whitest selfie ever" is a racist statement
Stop turning people into colors

Being a Brit fag like....

(you)

Conning people is the only thing he's good at.

Not only that, it's literally the ONLY thing he has any experience in.

And make no mistake, it IS a con. He'll smile in your face and then refuse to pay you, every single time.

swing and a miss bra

If you deny them the ability to work, they won't have any means to stay in America.

>It's ok for the Pres to bypass congress and enforce his own agenda, so long as I agree with it. Any other time it's racist, bigoted, and misogynistic.

Sure, faggot. You are the reason dems are a laughing stock in this country right now. :^)

wat

>no you

full miss, Trump has no debt

>literally the only name I know, so he must be special
Koch brothers could buy and sell Soros easily and they spend way more money on Conservative politics than Soros has ever spent on any politics.
>and even they hate Trump

Are you autismo?

OP can go and get FUCKED!!!

Pic related

fuck drumpf and fuck wypipo!!!!

Trump's BUSINESSES have $1.8 billion in debt, he can't run from it forever which is why he needs Putin's money.

If they don't cross the border illegally or overstay a visa in the first place (and become felons by doing so) we won't have to worry about it, now will we?

Personal responsibility. You're going to know what that means by the end of this 4 years. I guarantee it. :^)