ITT we cuck out

ITT we cuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OC5vHlwPkLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has anybody else been cucked here? If so what were your experiences?

double cuckold one taps and one taps the guy who tapes

Sauce

Technically not cuckold since I'm not raising anyone else's kids, nor was I ever married, but I once had a fat girlfriend who cheated on me with an ex of hers. She sort-of admitted it, but I didn't realize until after she broke up with me because I was depressed as fuck and obsessing over an ex.

Even when I realized I didn't really care because she was fat, I didn't really love her, and it was essentially the epitome of a rebound relationship. I actually thought about offering her a threesome (ironically the night she broke up) because it was her fetish and I did not give a fuck.

There, that is my blog post for you.

Every Wednesday my wife fucks someone who isn't me

Nice

My wife has a lover she sees every weekend. Lets me watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=OC5vHlwPkLQ

Living the dream

Yes we are

My wife too lets me watch her get fucked by her lover but it happens once or twice a month at most.

Does it count if you let you gf fuck your drug dealer?

Yes

Sauce

It's something. My wife's lover comes over every weekend and spends the night with her and I love watching her.

My wife's lover never spends the night. He always leaves after fucking her. After that I get to clean up my wife and cuddle with her.

I let a guy come over so he could jerk off and cum in my sisters panties if that counts

My wife's lover always spends the weekend with her. I always get to watch and clean her up after each time they fuck. I make love to her after he leaves

Is it wierd to want a bull to beat my girls ass.

Fuck that sounds hot. I should convince my wife to have her lover over more odten.

Yes it is for a normal person and no it's not weird for a cuck.

She sends me pics and vids as it's happening and I'm at my desk... I watch if I take the day off sometimes

>y tho?

Ugh
Hot milf

> TFW I constantly fantasize about a sweaty, muscular man passionately fucking the shit out of my girlfriend and stirring up her womb, before emptying his loads of stud cum inside her as she purrs his name in ecstacy
> Won't ever happen
> Fuck this gay Earth

This fits here nicely.

Lol at all the tumblr pics and samefagging. Also saging this bullshit.

You can maybe make it happen if you tell her but i understand if you don't want to risk your relationship.

First cuck thread?

Very interested

Man I would love to have a view like that of My girl!! She sends me pics of her fucking other guys but have not see in real life yet.

Pic Related

A thoughtful and sexy political leader
Who can plank anywhere, knows quantum mechanics, has sexy wife and
Endless numbers of bitches who want to raep him, not threatened by nor afraid of sandniggers, Yeah, real cuck compared to your fearless leader.

Hot Gillian Anderson

Oh yea it is. I hold her hand while he fucks her and cuddles with her after. It's hot waking up to them fucking in the morning.

>Hot Gillian Anderson
must say, she does resemble her slightly.

Wow moar!

Another she had taken and sent to me

Thank you for giving me good ideas on what to try with my wife.

Here's her suckin

Look at the size of that hog. Must have busted her guts.

does she send vids?

More?

Same here!!

Does she let you watch her irl?

yes but its way to big to upload

I would love to swap out stories. drop me a mail. megsbuny at gmail

Heres another, different cock in her mouth

Where do you live?

Where are you located?

So cal, you?

bull here, looking for cucks to kik with

my kik is velikynovgorod, pic is me

Does it matter?

Damn please drop me a mail. I can share more there,

Hahaha yes, why did this faggot pos ever get voted in? Because so many people are becoming pathetic cucks like the cringey cocksuckers in this thread bragging about their woman having a lover.

Canadian BTW, and I imagine the guy I'm quoting is too. Would much rather have trump, the economy is far more important than a useless shitty liberal accept everyone agenda

If your local we should hang out.

agreed. I wil give you location on mail megsbuny at gmail

Do "bulls" solicit pen palls on 4 chan? Maybe go to a dick rate thread on SOC if you are willing to have your ego bruised.

A question to couples who are into cuckolding: what signals are you putting out? how do I spot you? how do I approach you?

Many times I've seen her take big ones, she has this steady one now

Me and my gf don't really put up any signals. We prefer to find bulls in bars, on craigslist etc.

Hi there

There is no secret handshake. Lol. As sketchy as it is, reply to couples on Craigslist or post an ad of your own and make sure you screen candidates thoroughly. That's your best bet.

I talked my ex into fucking this really gross bro type guy late in our relationship. I was 95% sure the relationship was over and decided to have some fun at her expense. I've got more details if there's interest or questions

did you record it?

that is one tiny ''BBC'' trying to make white guys jealous? i bet even 15 year old white kids have bigger dicks than this tiny thing

I'm asian

Ahgakk! Blarghhhh!!!

She wouldn't let me. She honestly didn't want to do it. She thought it would make our relationship better because I wanted it. I just wanted to her her cute body get nailed before I ended it

"a bunch of slack jawed faggots around here."

>We prefer to find bulls in bars
How do you do it exactly? Directly tell him "I want you to fuck my gf"? Or does the gf do the talking? What kind of men do you look for, typical Chads?

I'm just trying to find out if there are any cuckolds in my social circles because I have some suspicions. I get eyefucked by married women all the time and it's driving me insane. I'm just wondering if I should make the first step and what would that be.