Why are you so scared of him?

Why are you so scared of him?
What do you think he will do?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/11/14/trump-says-no-to-presidential-salary-could-you-do-the-same-cut-your-tax-bill/#579dfbcf3401
medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.yj0sde5qo
cheesespin.net/
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15F2DN?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying i'm afraid of some 70 year old white dude
no

I have seen dozens and dozens of Sup Forums comments of "I'm really scared right now" and "I'm terrified"
I'm not sure why tho

I'm worried hes woefully incompetent or just a blatant liar who is looking to make a quick buck for its own interests.

But who knows right?

There's nothing to fear from President Bannon.

He has 3.7 billion dollars and he's 70 years old.
Explain why he would want more money at this point?

Im afraid hes not going to deport my mexican neighbour

He also doesnt want the money the president gets

>make a quick buck
>donates his salary

forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/11/14/trump-says-no-to-presidential-salary-could-you-do-the-same-cut-your-tax-bill/#579dfbcf3401

You're a special kind of autistic, aren't you?

user must be typing up novella in response to that last post.

Here comes an extremely long-winded response...

Because he's a kleptocrat trying to get rich off U.S. taxpayers:
medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.yj0sde5qo

Because there are 1.6 BILLION muslims in the world and less than 320 million Americans. If the war is us against ISIS, we need muslim allies. If the war is us against muslims, we've already lost!

Defeatist scum

Greed, Power, its His not yours, ... Humans always wants more, its Nature, u need Power to understand power

I'm not. He's gonna fuck over America, and I couldn't be happier.

Hopefully he'll drive your dumb asses to the ground.

>inb4 shillary supporter
Nope. She's no better than him. Trump might be stupid, but at least he's not corrupt to the core.

Have 1 scientist develop goat aids and that is how 1 can defeat all the mudslimes

Thankfully our system is set up so he can't be the absolute madman he wants to be (like Caligula). Executive orders only go so far; then people who use thoughts and intellect in the house and senate have to vote accordingly.

No, Mr. Trump, I cannot vote in favor of making 100 dollar bills equal to 1000 dollar bills as a way to embolden the economy. That is crazy talk, and you are an insane person...nor can we use missiles to make the sun stay out longer. I know you signed the "watch out sun, or else" order...but...can we speak to Pence? Go lay down, sir...

Xenophobia isn't always a bad thing.

>at least he's not corrupt to the core

Trump will save America.

Because money and power is an addiction to the ruling class. The rich are not like us.

You should learn when to use capitals.

>Politics are not corrupted in the whole world

Because his entire life history has been of feeding his ego and doing shady business?

Nah, lazy

ITT: Americans who think anything can save them now.

Definitely not about money. The reason he became president is the same reason he starred in The Apprentice.

This country has been Idiocracy way before Trump.
Now at least they have the leader they deserve.

>Why are you so scared of him?
I'm scared of anything outside my Mommy's house.
What do you think he will do?
He might make America great again and I'll look like even more of a loser.

If he's addicted to power, how come he's never run for office before? He could have easily become a senator, congressman, governor or mayor at any time. And if he's so addicted to money, why is he donating his presidential salary? So, your little theories and statements just got blown out of the water.

...because he enjoys being the center of attention? The more the left hates on him, the more they give him what he wants. He just can't lose at this point.

So asking questions makes me a shill? Sorry if I forced you to think, it must really hurt

STOP RUINING MY ARGUMENT WITH FACTS!

Trump is protecting us from terrorists. Why is that wrong? Isn't that his job?

you mean like every politician ever?

1) Fucking up diplomatic cooperation causes international relations unpredictable and unstable.
2) Kicking out illegal immigrants will force cops to ask anybody for their papers. Guess what happens when all minorities in all hoods are afraid of calling the cops. It's gonna be worse than Gotham.
3) The bar for becoming POTUS is now so low, that people stumble over it trying to enter White House. Next up might Kanye West or some other Clown.
4) History has shown: A fascist never comes alone... Fascism spreads like a disease.

Greetings from Germany! Call us when you need a Marshall-Plan after the War.

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded

Cute. Presidential salary is chump change compared to the potential earnings Trump and his team can obtain with their influence. If we were sitting here talking about Hillary Clinton, we wouldn't say, "oh, look how generous she is for donating her salary," we would look to the Clinton foundation scams and massive donations from private interests and call the bullshit. I think in Trumps case, it's clear that he is operating with the intent to put the corporate class first, otherwise we wouldn't have Rex Tillerson being nominated as Secretary of State.

>Next up might Kanye West or some other Clown.

The best thing about this is that it could absolutely happen at this point.

Intent is a difficult thing to prove; that's why you have to uncover motive.

Ah yes. The terrorist.

>waaah fascism

how come libtards never did this when bush was president

If he is patriotic, cares for the people, and generally benevolent to those who voted him in (and even fair enough to those who didn't.)
The U.S.A. may benefit from it's first official transparent plutocracy. So far all you've had is a shadow plutocracy.

I can agree with this. Trying to find Trump's motives is difficult. I can't say one way or the other if he's a puppet or a puppeteer.

We can recover from most things he can do to us.

War with china might be harder to bounce back from.

I guess that's an improvement

Bedtime at 8p, no soda after 5p and turn your TV off.

Because he is sick with narcissism. Truth does not matter to him, he is only willing to surround himself with yes men, and he does not care about the nuances of policy.Left or right, You dont run a country like this.

go for it
cheesespin.net/

What news outlets do you watch? You seem extremely well-informed

in a single executive order he's violated the rights of thousands of american citizens and violated the ruling of a federal court. I highly doubt he will make it to next January without impeachment. the question is will his crime be serious enough to send him to the gallows or just prison.

I'm afraid he might do some of the things he's been explicitly saying he would do as president since he announced his candidacy. There's no mystery really.

No Compound Media? heh

>waah fascism
>how come libtards never did this when bush was president
people all over the globe warned about Bush starting fascism!!!
Bush started a war!
Lied about reasons for that war!
Made a ton of scapegoats!
Brought up the whole crusade stuff and god's will bullshit!
Implimented USA as world police force!
Signed laws to spy his own citizens, plus friends and foes!
Did nothing about the financial crisis or housing bubbles!

George W. Bush wasn't the brightest candle on the cake.
So I'm not saying he's evil, but he left all the tools for mass surveillance, control, and

a simultaneous war against china and nato will have the us carved up and distributed among china and europe.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15F2DN?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

the question is, what will YOU do?

feel like i remember some general freakout about the patriot act

Wait, what? Why would the US go to war with NATO?? I had no idea there was tensions like this. Is it possible you're exaggerating?

op was 4 when bush left office

this hit me right in the scared-of-strong-fed

trips of truth

you should probably read the article in the link.

up to and including armed rebellion.

Since when became Sup Forums a home for the SJW, nigger lovers and triggered?

>Explain why ANYONE would want more money
its self explanatory you fool. money is power is every respect. don't be autistic.
presidential salary is a symbolic pittance. don't be so mindless. it's the oldest trick in the corporate playbook; donate 10,000 to charity, spend 10,000,000 promoting it. your inability to see past your cable tv is the nation's downfall.

Exactly what he's been doing. Taking away our freedom. Pay attention trump fag.

>Donald Trump has joined Russia, China and radical Islam as a threat to the European Union

Utter garbage, I can't read it. I'm going outside.

Buzzwords

whenever you got here answers the last part

He's right tho

Besides starting WW3?

>Nothing.

your opinion doesnt matter to nato generals, their nations do.

Keep talking like that, and you'll be charged with treason or sedition. You'll be luck to spend the rest of your natural life in prison, "up to and including" you could be executed.

>This is crazy talk

Your entire post is crazy talk, where do you liberal idiots come up with these boogeyman stories?

kek

Yeah because what kind of person with money and power would want MORE money and power? What fucking world do you live in?

>I refuse to believe any human being would have any good intentions ever

Must be sad, going through life like that. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you, user.

Not scared
It's pretty clear what he will do. Separate and divide the country even worse than it already is

>2) Kicking out illegal immigrants will force cops to ask anybody for their papers. Guess what happens when all minorities in all hoods are afraid of calling the cops

>Don't enforce our current laws because if you do...
>Illegals will make your neighborhoods worse and people won't call the cops

Is this seriously your argument to KEEP illegals here and NOT ask them for identification?

Holy fucking kek, oh wait you're German of course you're a cuck

Hitler pulled the same move. This makes him look like some kind of hero to the people. You really think genius businessman and haggler Donald Trump would turn down a nickel unless it profited him more to do so? The money he's banking from oil deals are worth a hundred times the lousy POTUS salary.

we are not scared, we are more happi dan ever.
you gonna make china bigger than before.

libs usually do too much of the opposite, be too trusting

>>immigrants

You do realize there already was a vetting process before "the ban"

....right?

Trump is name and a brand.
His family has now became not only a financial and industrial power, but also a direct political power and dynasty.

The U.S. is a plutocraty with a political caste. Think about it
TRUMP: Donald Melania Ivanka...
BUSH: Senior, Junior, Jerb the derb...
KENNEDY: John F., son, grandson ...
CLINTON: "Oral Office" Bill, Shillary...
OBAMA: Barack, Michelle, daughters...

His first military campaign failed hard. Resulted in the death of a littler girl and a Seal Team 6 member. If he used drones only the little brown girl would had died.

theres an indian among the foreign hordes?

He's never become a senator, congressman, governor, or mayor because all those jobs require hard fucking work for very little profit. You can't declare bankruptcy in the middle of a congressional term if things go south. As a trust fund businessman with rich buddies, what pleasure could he possibly get from being a mayor?

well duh, it has been.

roosevelts used to be, among others

We were talking about illegal immigrants, dipshit. You realize they're "illegal" specifically BECAUSE half of them didn't go through a vetting process correct? Or are you fucking retarded?

actual political work is boring as fuck, he didn't even expect he'd have to do it now

If his motives are unclear it's because he constantly contradicts himself and changes the subject. Either he is someone's ignorant puppet, or America is his.

World domination...

... oh wait...

我们他妈的你的未来

Imagine the following:
you are a catholic Mexican woman trying to survive and therefor working your ass off in California. You're no menace to society.
White supremacist get inside your house and trash the place, while you sleep in the other room.

Would you a) call the cops to be safe
or b) hide in closet so you won't get deported.

Welcome to Gotham!

Be a fucking moron. Because, he's a fucking moron, elected by fucking morons.

This is actually a argument that many police department s make. They don't want Jose the illegal cucumber picker to be afraid to call the cops when Nico the drug dealer flashes his gun. Cucumber pickers do not make for less save communities,drug dealers do.

>purged most of dhs
>has signed multiple exec orders in the first week
>banned muslims from countries that have weak correlations to terrorism whilst letting countries with strong terrorist ties slip through
>fired someone for disagreeing
>still hasn't released tax returns
>says america is lawless when this is the safest time in america's history
>incorporating religious views into the gov and getting rid of public education
>deregulating so his cronies can make more money
>using tax money to pay for a pointless wall
(i don't get this shit honestly. a wall is pointless. but for arguments sake i'll say we need something to stop a mass immigration crisis. a wall still won't stop that shit. everyone has access to ladders, shovels, explosives, fuck it's not that hard to get around a wall.)
>says he will fight 1% while being the most 1% one can find
>not really a huge point but he talks like a schizo

not scared, but america will definitely not be america when this guy is done.