Would you let your girlfriend wear this to a party? I've been dating this girl for a few months...

Would you let your girlfriend wear this to a party? I've been dating this girl for a few months, but this is what she wore to a friend's birthday a couple of days ago. I got upset with her, but she doesn't understand why. Did I overreact or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NS8FeMcasjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She wants lots and lots of penis

Yes, I like when people look at my gf, then we get home and I fuck her wildly.

She also does cosplay and this is her latest outfit. I try not to be jealous, but it's hard not to feel upset when I see her dress like this.

>let my girlfriend wears this

Have fun being single again soon, you deserve it

Where you with her? If not I'm guessing some random dude fucked that cleavage with maximum passion

Are you from Southern IL OP, that chick looks like this chick who I used to bang in high school best friend.

That's understandable. All the cum in her pussy when she gets back from 'con' can't help either

A true alpha would be totally cool with it and have that shit on lock.

While she thinks about one of the chads that was checking her out and wishes you were him instead. Cool bruh

Why did it upset you?

She's not yours. It's just your turn.

I've seen these pics like 2 years ago. There's even nudes of her. Nice try pal

I mean since you were there with her anyway its fine, Plus getting play grab-ass all party what you complaining about?

Not your gf.

Old pasta is old.

Go ahead, OP. Post the remaining 8 pics you have. Sage

no, she wouldn't let me go to the party, it was for her friends. I didn't know them.
she's not cheating on me, she isn't like that.
yeah kinda
not exactly, but close. what was that girl's name?

Please elaborate

I don't remember her name, but the slut I dated was Jessica Mueller from O'Fallon, IL. She gave the best head, and her puss was so tight. Best bitch I ever fucked.

>I don't remember her name, but the slut I dated was Jessica Mueller from O'Fallon, IL. She gave the best head, and her puss was so tight. Best bitch I ever fucked.

Wrong tag

So most of you agree with me then right? she shouldn't wear clothes like this?

>she's not cheating on me, she isn't like that.

Nobody thinks their significant other is "Like that".
Women only really dress like this for advertisement. So while she might not be actively cheating, she might not tell Brad Pitt at the bar that she has a boyfriend.

Best option is to make her think you have other options. Women are hypergamous by nature, they date men of higher status than themselves. If you just say nice things to her all the time and she realizes that she's your equal, she loses all attraction. If she thinks you can replace her, she'll want to stay.

I mean you should be confident in knowing she wouldn't want anyone other than you.

Nope. Hoe af
youtu.be/NS8FeMcasjU

Kek she took a few trips on the cock carousel I can tell you that. Look Op, jo self respecting man would let his bitch go anywhere looking like that by herself. It's like you're asking her to fuck around on you