EGG ON THE RAW MEAT

EGG ON THE RAW MEAT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RAW MEAT ON BREAD

SUPERIOR FRESH SLICES OF SALMON ON THE TASTY RICE BALLS

so sophisticated 10/10

it's french invention

Japanese dip pieces of meat in bowls of raw egg, you would have known this if you weren't a stupid proxy.

you are that jealous dutch right? :3

Holy shit niemcy, how much you got

Why is there no chocolate syrup?

>hating on based tatar
it's like you ACTUALLY have shit taste

I love that. But i'm not fan of the egg on the tartar.

For me: green olives, capers, pickles and onion and that's it.

Some lemon juice if i'm hangover

Disgusting raw meat. There lies the most evident sign of non-whiteness.

stfu polish faggot

stfu chilean faggot

>somewhere in Germany, this man has a folder full of pictures of raw meat for no reason at all

It is scary. Like something ancient and savage.

what the FUCK is this

I think I'm gonna vomit.

I want photos of these half eaten

Do you have any partially eaten mettbrotchen, kraut?

were you raised by single mothers of something?

FUCK YOU, STEAK TARTARE IS DELICIOUS AND ILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE

It's great fapping material..
It's popular in Germany to buy 50kg of minced meat and have sex with it for a couple of days... I'm not joking, you can look it up

is this a fetish
because i think i have it

This is especially refreshing during summer...

My mom cooked so I didn't need to eat gummy raw shit.

Ofc...

I've had no idea white people eat raw meat until like two years ago. It is bizzaro.

the one thing nazis didnt burn

Almost literally the same as eating raw fish
The key is hygiene and storage of the meat prior to preparation

>All those polish posts
Poland really is our greatest ally.

No that's not what I meant. Like, these fucking hedgehogs and kermits and baby mohammeds but with some meat gone.

>mfw the whole fucking thread

Raw fish is disgusting as well, why do some people eat raw food when cooked food tastes so much better? Too stupid to light a fire?

>scrubbing off the salmonella
tbqh eating raw fish is pretty stupid too since they might have vibrio

>I didn't need to eat gummy raw shit.
Let me guess, you never ever had tatar/mett, you're talking out of your ass and the only type of meat you can eat is chicken because you're a fucking manchild
Weird, I thought beef steak tartare was pretty much universal across entire Europe.

I know that Mett (metka here) made from pork is unique to Germany and Poland.

>this thread
>those filenames

My last one... For all other fetishists, google has a lot more to offer... Going to fap now

i'd eat that one for sure

just one more

>europeans eat raw meat
savages

>Meanwhile Americans eat """"""""""""""""""meat"""""""""''"'"""""""""

least we don't eat fucking horses, frogs or snails

>meanwhile french eat rotten food

don't you get mad cow decease by this? looks good tho

Tell me one popular, well known national food/dish of the US of Murrica

atleast we are not fat

No mad cow decease in my country m8

just avoid polish meat and you will be ok

>least we don't eat fucking horses, frogs or snails

You do. or at least the good parts of murrika are not afraid of eating turtles or alligator

practically impossible, there minimum standard of quality meat that is supposedt o be consumed raw compared to regular meat goes through the roof.

There's absolutely nothing fucking wrong with fermenting.

I love soured milk with my potatoes and weiner schnitzel during a hot summer day.

only czech import contained roadsalt, stop being szwejk.

you got it too? Well, is Chile more safe than Poland?

Ohne Scheiß. Ich würd das essen.

>There's absolutely nothing fucking wrong with fermenting I love soured milk with my potatoes and weiner schnitzel during a hot summer day.

Why do people eat it raw? Are they just lazy fat fucks?
It even tastes 10 times better cooked in the oven or a gass grill.
You know?

we got mountains to protect us from everything. we only can buy meat from places with a clean record in the last few years.

Oh wow, defying his animal instincts comes as a surprise for the lovely argentine negro

>tastes 10 times better cooked
not really

communist

manchild

10/10 thread

t. guy who cant cook meat

t. guy who can't appreciate meat in it's purest form

it's a white european tradition, you wouldn't understand

Try it, start with beed 250grms of 3% fat beef, it has to be good, diced well washed onions, capers/diced pickles/green olives, the one you wantand some good white or brown bread toasted slices, put salt and black pepper nothing more. Eat it while you are getting drunk you will understand. Is not that is better, is that is really different. Remember it's better if it's cold since it's really refreshing. Some people like it with extra onions and some lemon juice but that stuff ir really optional. After that you can start eating tartars or try out Mett.

I've eaten some meat tartar soup once.
I literally threw up. Sorry.

Wie sieht's mit der Yogurmette aus? Die auch?

So gud doe..

>what is hamburger
>what is pizza
>what is chinese food
we invented modern western culture

Is this bait

>tfw

>There's absolutely nothing fucking wrong with fermenting.
>I love soured milk with my potatoes and weiner schnitzel during a hot summer day.

Soured milk is fantastic. I drink at least 6 liters a week

Negro, se refiere a la leche cultivada con alto contenido graso.

>not deep throating Matjes

>hamburger
Invented in Hamburg, Germany, hence the name Hamburger (big surprise). Became popular in Murrica under the name: sandwich "Hamburger Art" (hamburg style)

>inb4 hot dog
Invented in Frankfurt am Main, Germany

>pizza
Italian (nice bait, fatty... why do I have to respond to it)

>chinese food
Chinese (same shit)

thank you US for invent such great food :3

Is that pickled?

>why do I have to respond to it

Becauze ze American ztated zomething INCORRECT. Zis zhall not stand!

Hmm an sich schon. Aber bei Yogurette muss ich sofort an Kirsche denken, dann nicht.

>implying italian pizza has anything to do with american pizza that influenced the whole world
>implying it wasn't american hamburgers that dominated the world, not german meat patties
>implying frankfurters (not in a bun) spread across the world before americans made it into hot dog
>implying american chinese food isn't the dominant form of chinese food outside of china

it is all our invention because what makes it famous is the improvements that we made.

No, soused (brined/salted) and lightly fermented, so it's kind of cheating.. But it isn't fully preserved. I wouldn't eat one that's been out in the sun for a few hours.

everything on the left side comes from OUR Continent.
2/3 of europeans owe their lives to potatoes that come from the AMERICAS

>tfw europeans think their culture is meaningfully ancient in any way and not derivative from america

This arrogant, crooked logic reminds me of Apple

all inventions are built upon other inventions
claiming that these foods are not our own is like saying that fish and chips are not british because potatoes originally came from Peru

the innovations that have come to dominate the globalized world are all our own.

2/3 of americans owe their fat gains and diabetes to sugar that comes from the EUROPES AND ASIAS