Hey guys I'm going on a movie date with some girl from HS but I think it's just as friends because she didn't take my...

Hey guys I'm going on a movie date with some girl from HS but I think it's just as friends because she didn't take my advances when we were younger. My question is, will girls let an ugly guy or a guy they aren't really into eat them out? I don't really want to have sex but I do want to get her naked and squirming. Is there a certain way I should go about asking or how do I in general get a girl to let me do it? Virgin here but I've eaten out girls before but they came on to me, i don't know how to make moves

No

that guy molested a bunch of nickelodeon child actors annon.

this thread is crawling with autism

As the pic you posted screams, girls love power, fame and money. If you have some of this, you can do with them whatever you want.

Based Dan is so based.

>"I like you, but more as a friend."
>"Oh, okay. Can I eat you out?"

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

I'm not Dan "If she doesn't take the dick she's fired" Schneider

im not autistic but probably have the symptoms

i mean im in college and shes not so im already higher up than she is

she won't say that though, shes shy as shit

Dan 'takes advantage of his position of power in order to sexually violate young teens' Schneider

Poor icarly, but what a lucky bastard lol. He is living Sup Forums dream.

So, she's too shy to say she likes you as a friend but you think she'd be outgoing enough to agree to you sucking on her cunt?

This sounds more like you're seeking Sup Forums's approval to rape a nice girl.

Wtf is wrong with you? If you're taking her to a movie, make sure to establish you want to go beyond an awkward beta "friend". First try putting your arm around her, or if that's too much for you to contain your splurg, holding her hand/relaxing your hand on her thigh in a natural, non creepy way, is a good start at breaking the physical barrier. if she grabs your hand back or looks at you and smiles or anything that shows any sign of attraction whatsoever, go in for a kiss at least once before the movie ends. If you make it that far you should have no problem escalating it further, just save till after the movie. The most important thing is to show confidence, if you don't have t fake it til you make it and you'll be fine.

Also since I just saved your autismo date, why the fuck would you settle for eating her out after all that work you fucking retard? Eat her out let her suck you off and then fuck her silly. Jesus Christ.

Why do you posted that disgusting pic with that crying girl and that creepy old man, OP? Are you gonna try some blackmail or drug date?

You know the classic 'dick in the popcorn bag' trick? Work something out in reverse so it LOOKS like you're leaning over to eat some of her popcorn and then...

Hate to kill your fantasy here while you wait for a "good shy waifu" to love you, but shy girls like dick just as much as anyone else.

Okay so, wait until the movie is over, grab her arm and smile THEN eat her out? Gotcha!

Wish me luck boys

Dan "don't call me that" Schneider

>Call me "I raped you in the kids" Schneider

but putting my arm around her will seem like im trying to just use her for sex since i asked her out of nowhere. I mean, that is all i want her for but what girl wouldn't want some guy that just wanted to eat her out every week?

What movies are you taking her to see user?

Your movie selection will help determine your odds of making her squirm and peeing on your face.

welp you're beyond help op, not much I could do for you at this point.