Help your veterans and keep the illegals out

Help your veterans and keep the illegals out

$20 billion that will be paid back though tax increases/tariffs with Mexico.

veterans should have the motivation to do it themselves. they made it through basic training, they can find a fucking job.

Civ/POG detected.

No tax increases of products which hav3 been shipped from Mexico, meaning those products will be higher priced when in America and higher taxes rate which Americans will pay. You're paying for the wall.

Veterans will get help unlike they did under Obama. It's been 2 weeks.

>$20 billion that will be paid back though tax increases/tariffs from Americans.

Fixed that for you.

I'm okay with that. Better than paying for yet another nigger to have her 9th kids with her 7th baby daddy

the idiot before wanted to spend it on abortions...

why can't every country take example from this ?

Europe is fucking trash

It's amazing how the simple-minded think that money can be found simply by imposing tariffs, as if there is no downside. LOL. Why not just print money to pay for the wall? No consequences, right?

> I'm okay with paying for the wall that Mexico was supposed to be pay for because fuck black people.

Can we send you back instead?

>wall on mexican border will prevent blacks from welfare leeching

wat

both of them are worthless.
also, helping is for weak beta fags.

Because the conservatives are now becoming liberals. All of the sudden it's fine to take and waste tax payer money when there's an "R" next to Trumps name.

Republicans have tricked people into thinking poor people are taking their money. It's the top percent taking your money.

Well. So you all said, just wait he wont build the wall. What will his voters do then? Oh he is just lieing there will be no wall.
Holy shit hes building the wall!

Now he shouldnt?

I thought you said he wouldnt do it.

Damned one way or the other.

This makes it seem like you think people deserve jobs for being something. hmmmm. Nigger maybe?

It'll help if you didn't buy Mexican products.

Maybe he shouldn't make stupid statements to begin with. He said he only made the wall comment because it drove the crowd wild.

Does the words trade imbalance mean anything to you
How much wealth do feel should be sent to Mexico and China. Sure your toys cost a little less but every American citizen owes $62,000 in national debt.

> Does the words trade imbalance mean anything to you

Chemical inbalance would explain most of the things wrong with Trump.

> How much wealth do feel should be sent to Mexico and China. Sure your toys cost a little less but every American citizen owes $62,000 in national debt.

American chose to get lower quality products at half the price. It's not your decision whether people want to shop in dollar stores or not. This isn't why we're in debt. Though I guess pouring money into an already inflated military should solve poverty!

>American chose to get lower quality products at half the price. It's not your decision whether people want to shop in dollar stores or not. This isn't why we're in debt. Though I guess pouring money into an already inflated military should solve poverty!
Really sounds like you support the democrats view on big business, the top 1% really enjoys your view

> Really sounds like you support the democrats view on big business, the top 1% really enjoys your view

That was a conjoining of opposite views. Generally speaking its the Democrats right now who want to cut taxes for the 1% and the Republicans who want to do the opposite.

I'm some where in the middle. I want a fair and reasonable tax system where we pay for what we spend.

Fuck the fucking immigrants. They should have stayed and fought instead of running away like cowardly sand crabs.

Hey cunt, how about we spend 10 billion setting up camps in Turkey and the puck kunt Refujihadis can stay there. You know, like the gold old days of about 5 years ago before you crazy feminists started calling the shots.

Not all refugees are good. Not all of them are even refugees. FUCK FEMINISM. FUCK BLACK LIVES MATTERS. FUCK YOUR FEELS. =D

>Not all refugees are good. Not all of them are even refugees. FUCK FEMINISM. FUCK BLACK LIVES MATTERS. FUCK YOUR FEELS. =D

But let me guess...support white male conservatism?

This makes it seem like you can't form a decent sentence. Idiot maybe?
Try again hoss.

>I'm some where in the middle. I want a fair and reasonable tax system where we pay for what we spend.
I agree, I grew up with democrats wanting to tax the rich corporations, now they are in their pockets,the republicans I'm not sure and they seemed confused about it themselves
Personally I think the social security tax cut off is bullshit at 120,000, in my opinion it is a tax break for the rich

Trump ran on being the 'only Republican' who doesn't want to cut social security and medicare. Chances are he'll run past that as well.

this man speaks wisdom

Which part is wise? He sounds like an social justice warrior for his own pet causes.

Oh muffin.. you and I both know you'd get cuck'd so hard in a tribal society where the primary merits are strength and intelligence.

Yes. Because most assuredly there is a narrative that says its OK to attack white male conservatives. That there is some kind of mythical privilege we enjoy.....These SJW agendas have gotten out of hand. We will not settle for these prejudices....

> Yes. Because most assuredly there is a narrative that says its OK to attack white male conservatives.

Funny because if you take a look at Sup Forums is clear that they feel they are superior to the other sex and other 'races.'

> That there is some kind of mythical privilege we enjoy.....These SJW agendas have gotten out of hand. We will not settle for these prejudices....

So than you are a social justice warrior. You just have a different group of people you feel aren't being treated 'equally.'

Because he knows the truth. The secret is out. Nothing good will come of the social re-engineering Obama & Merkel began. There is no justice. No one "deserves" anything. The world is broken and no matter what any fool says it can't be fixed except by he who made it.

thats only going to fuck you up, more taxes in and out, that means youre getting anithing from mexico more expensive, and you get almost 50% from mexico

Of course both especially the refugees who helped the American veterans of which there are many which is one of the reason they are refugees

> Because he knows the truth. The secret is out.

And we're off to a good start with conspiracy like thinking.

> Nothing good will come of the social re-engineering Obama & Merkel began.

Yeah, how will we ever recover from moderates who work with both parties?

> There is no justice. No one "deserves" anything. The world is broken and no matter what any fool says it can't be fixed except by he who made it.

I'm sorry you live in a shit hole but the majority of western society is enjoying their golden age. Which is why Muslim refuges escape their countries to come to ours.

now here is someone that actually know what its going on

False equivalence & ad hominem attacks have no power here even on Sup Forums

LOL Don't you understand? The truth is not relative? Agendas & Narratives have been exposed.

Europa is screwed....America probably is not far behind. What the liberals don't understand is that if they take down the conservatives the country they are left with won't much resemble the cradle that nurtured a lot of good things for 300 years.....

So say what you want, play word games if you will. But please spare me your righteous indignation.

you are so cool

im a mex fag and here we are afraid cause we think that trump dosent matter if he get us destroy aslong as mexico fall with it, and that Sup Forumsro thats spooky.

Yes because if its a conspiracy then its not legit?

Is that what you mean? Maybe you should call me racist? Its about as hackneyed....

You can't compromise with political islam. Who has tried and succeeded? Political islam & sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies & republics.....

>liberals want to help refugees over veterans
Fuck you people.
Fuck. You.

Trump is such a goddamn cuck. He can't even do something as simple as racism correctly.

Who should we help? Neither. They are both lazy peices of shit looking for free handouts. Let the hobos get a job and let the dune coons fix their own damn countries.

> False equivalence & ad hominem attacks have no power here even on Sup Forums

It's not a false equivalence since you're just like them or worse. I like how you consider being a 'social justice warrior' an ad hominem while you fight for the social justice of your select group of people.

> LOL Don't you understand? The truth is not relative? Agendas & Narratives have been exposed.

Truth isn't relative and stands alone. Just like how race doesn't exist in sub species yet peoples 'feelings' claim that they do anyway.

> Europa is screwed....America probably is not far behind. What the liberals don't understand is that if they take down the conservatives the country they are left with won't much resemble the cradle that nurtured a lot of good things for 300 years.....

Islam is the most Conservative religion in the world right now. Our problems with it are the same issues we deal with conservatives at home. You both hate gays, think you own morals and want to be in charge.

> So say what you want, play word games if you will. But please spare me your righteous indignation.

What ever you say little social justice warrior. In the mean time I'll be standing up for classical liberty.

Oh and what are you doing to help veterans?

Nay Sir.

Christians & Jews have a moral dispensation apart from islam. Islam came 600 years after Christ. We are not like them.... For you to say so shows you are a bad person and should feel bad.

You used the word "little", is that an effort to trigger us? To insult those that your emotional argument may not overcome.

I said the truth isn't relative. The truth is absolute. Did you not read it right? Or are you purposely being dis-ingenious ?

Again you show your ignorance. You act as if you speak for all conservatives.

I think liberty died a slow death and the final nails are already in place. Do you feel free? Do you think its good for the people in charge to have done the things they did the last 10 years?

i guess the problem starts with you calling yourself a fag

im a proud Mexican too, the problem with Mexico is that we reach a point in which we got so dependent of US, now with Trump we know that it was a mistake and it will be a hard lesson to learn but it will also open new markets for us, Trump can say shit about taxes on Mexican products but in the end us citizens will be the one affected by it, not us.

As a matter of fact, stuffs in Mexico are going to be cheaper (offer and demand at its best)

>never had a good family relationship
>join military
>meet beautiful woman
>marriage and kids
>soldier goes to war
>fighting for his loving wife and kids
>can't fucking wait to see his family again
>wife writes
>shes pregnant
>excitement.jpg
>wife writes again
>government not paying him
>no money coming in
>his home is in jeapordy
>the next day his closest friend is blown to pieces in a firefight before his eyes
>shellshock.jpg
>at least he has his family
>mail day
>letter from wife
>whatwouldidowithoutyou.gif
>shes leaving him
>taking the kids
>the bank foreclosed his home
>she found someone else to support her
>soul crushed.
>deployment finally over
>sent to home country
>no home
>no family
>no motivation
>drink it away
>slip into depravity
>mental illness takes over

its not always so easy

why couldnt she get off her fat dependapotamuss ass and make the mortgage payments while shit was messed up

Pretty much this. My friend in the army was lucky to not knock her up, so he didn't have that attachment to her when they broke up. He was in a really shitty place for a while even with a pretty good support structure, but he's starting to get back into the swing now thankfully.

Another buddy is in a similar state but not doing quite as hot.

i work in ems. this is a story i heard from homeless veteran i took to the hospital. he had a complete mental breakdown, tried to kill himself in traffic. i got lazy in the greentext but she was working. it wasnt enough by herself since he wasn't getting paid as he should have. the point of this was that soldiers are still people, and subject to the same bullshit as everyone else. the comment i replied to implies that basic training erases everything in a person that makes them human.

>>soldier goes to war
>>fighting for his loving wife and kids
Sorry guy. You bought the ticket for that bullshit, you take the ride.

Don't come crying to me when the Gov't fucks your bennies over too.
It's not like that's something new either.

> Christians & Jews have a moral dispensation apart from islam.

You mean Christianity has a moral dispensation from Judaism since it came almost a thousand years later? Islam in comparison is closer age wise to Christianity than either is to Judaism.

> We are not like them.... For you to say so shows you are a bad person and should feel bad.

You are exactly like them and share most of the same views. It's just a different tribe than your own so you fight them.

> You used the word "little", is that an effort to trigger us? To insult those that your emotional argument may not overcome.

I had to re-read my post to figure out were 'little' was so yes, it did seem to trigger an emotional response from you.

> I said the truth isn't relative. The truth is absolute. Did you not read it right? Or are you purposely being dis-ingenious ?

I agreed with you and said that truth isn't relative. A rock is a rock whether an observer is there to wittiness it.

> Again you show your ignorance. You act as if you speak for all conservatives.

As a moderate, I'm talking about the far left and far right which share more in common with each other than they care to admit.

> I think liberty died a slow death and the final nails are already in place. Do you feel free? Do you think its good for the people in charge to have done the things they did the last 10 years?

Right now, yes I feel free but that comes into question with Trump. We're living in a golden age which man kind has never seen before. The last ten years have been amazing and I wish we could get more sane moderates like Obama. Even he did things I didn't like but it's a step in the right direction.

Just curious, would YOU trust Mexico with a $20B debt?

They're not mutually exclusive, faggot.

>implying he has a choice
he joined the military before he found love. he can't just leave on a whim.

>Tariffs MAKE MONEY hurr durr
No. The point of tariffs is to increase the cost of foreign goods, thereby making domestic goods more attractive.
Tariffs don't have the effect of increasing revenue in a significant way.

> No. The point of tariffs is to increase the cost of foreign goods, thereby making domestic goods more attractive.

Okay and you're saying you can get American made goods down to dollar store prices?

>he really thinks this will happen

Fuck them

Shut the fuck up fucking pussy
Eurofag here.
Keep the "refugees" out while you still can.

I don't give a fuck about his "love".
It's a volunteer service now.
No one made him sign up.
He did have a choice.

>inb4edgy

I'm a grayfag and saw what Gov't treatment the Vietnam Vets got when they came back all fucking broken.
It doesn't change and anyone who *thinks* they're gonna get taken care of is wrong.

The wars we've been in aren't to protect us from harm and you're an idiot to buy into that if you think so.

veterans deserve their shit life for being gullible enough to trust their government

really couldn't be fucked to help them in any way
my country needs defending on it's own fucking turf
not to fight wars for french pussies or international oil companies while we already cut our oil production costs to match theirs

if you end up at mcdonalds selling shit to shitty people
it's your fault
if you end up without arms and legs after war
it's your fucking fault
should've lost them while defending your fucking freedom at least
but no you decided to become a fucking cuck soldier

Good luck with moderation and Islam. Thats worked out poorly for a lot of people. I for one want no part of it. Islam may come here but only should they renounce their core mission to gain submission.

To cast the three religions the same is as trite as saying that there is a conspiracy theory in play about these issues. Not an argument.

Besides, Christians & Jews don't torture and kill in the ways that muslims do. Never have Never will. The moral codes of the two are not commensurate with he third.

To State Christianity is an extension of Judaism is odd. Doesn't everyone know that?

How do you perceive my emotion? Do I seem angry by my words? LOL

Obama was a marxist zealot. We are screwed. The left went too far, now the right is going to go too far. If it keeps swinging further & further there will be an insurgency on one side or the other depending on timing. The problem with a civil war, or other disaster is that all infrastructure collapse. Plague & famine follow war.

veterans killed for corporations and the rich. let em die like the dogs they are.

I like this. Thank you for this macro

>tfw it's just an upgrade of the shitty fence, that's there for decades
>but mexicans are only who can do the shitty jobs
USA is full of fucking dumb people who should do these jobs instead of illegals
>but what they will do
they will work in Mexico and finally their GDP will start to raise

>Send him back
>The guy was probably born in US
Tyrone, you cant download dad from the internet, shut down your pc now!

Obama's spending: 10 trillion
Cost of Trump's wall: 20 billion

10,000,000,000,000 รท 20,000,000,000 = 500

>obama could have built 500 walls

well if refugees can escape a country filled with war and terrorists, then they can stop the war by themselfes

dude, learn how your nation's economy actually works before you post ignorant jibberish. You look like a fucking fool.

hahahaha cause all black people have no fathers!

> I'd tell you to shut down your PC but you're too fat to move that far, aren't you billy-bob?

Economy is about math you idiot

>economy

You like that word, do you?

Do you know what a "deficit" is? Tell me how it helps the economy... come on. Explain 10 trillion dollars worth of spending on the "economy".

Debt when Obama entered office: 10 trillion
Debt when Obama left office: 20 trillion

Dear user, please do tell me how spending as much as all previous presidents combined has anything to do with the economy.

you know who likes talking about shit like this OP? Sup Forums

You'd be surprised how fast $20 billion will go when your responsible for a million unemployed people

well 20 billion one shot.

rather than billions per year over the course of forever

national debt is proportional to a countries democracy index level
fucking kek'd

It's scary that you vote.

You must be high

gotta spend money to make money. these idiots just dont quite get the second part. they got the spending down

You don't spend more than you could possibly make. That's just retarded.

Or genius if your real plan is driving America into debt so it can be dependent upon global governance.

kek

Then it should be scarier that I'm an elected politician.

the sad part is the world would fucking collapse if the united states paid off their loan. so many countries rely on US treasury bonds

lol why does america have to help people in a completely different country? Do they owe these strangers something?
>BRING IN REFUGEES
>Won't let a homeless person/refugee live in their house tho if they could
''b-but that different it's MY house''
Nigga it's YOUR country too but it's fine as long as you don't actually have to do anything

The correct answer is NEITHER. Both are a bunch of fucking parasites that have had everything handed to them their entire lives and expect the world to take care of them because they can't get their shit together.

Fuck the military too.

>/po/ as a source of reference for an ENTIRE group of people
>topfuckingkek

Not really. Most of the politicians are braindead idiots.

there is an easy reason why more democratic countries make more debt
first they can shoulder more debt
second they're more democratic and thus better rated

it's also something most early democrats warned us of, especially those that created the united states of murrica
they had ample historical example of how not to do it from europe

there is also a third reason why democracies sell their soul through debt if left alone too long
it was also included in the warnings of those crazy people bringing us democracy in it's earliest days

you should really watch "rules for rulers"
perhaps it'll help you understand how the world works and why you are not the first smart person to think he's actually smart enough to solve all the problems and the rest are all just stupid because they can't see the apparent facts just like you do
machiavelli would be okay too, but that's for grownups and your mindset is clearly that of a child

afraid of braindead voters, not afraid of braindead politicians
dude your brain is derailed