Its happening boys, tune in

its happening boys, tune in

reallifecam.com/nl/view/11_1

Other urls found in this thread:

reallifecam.com/en/view/12_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lazy cunts still have their Christmas decorations up, it's almost February!

ye thats the first thing that came to mind

So do Masha and Sasha and a couple others, laaazy laaazy cunts

nothing will happen. They drink, dance and talk for hours and then leave. I'm not losing my time with them again.

What is this? Why is the room so dirty and why isn't there any food on the dinner table?

Actually something happening over here

fuck yeah its happening

Do they know they're being filmed?

stop posting traps

this recorded, christmas decorations up. Christmas party thing?

ive been watching it a few times last few weeks, they always have this xmas shit hanging around, you sure this is recorded?

theres a chick in the kitchen with her tits out

anyone have free account?

we know

oh shit

ueah buddy, the two with the big tits are going at it

MAH DICK

anyone got a fuckin account for this shit?

i need it so bad

God damnit Ivan stop spamming Sup Forums.

why is she massaging her tits for like 20 min

can't see the tits, so what's the point

idk but maybe if you did that too you'd have more succes with women

That music though

cus ass>tits

Nah, Irma is always giving her tit massages. It's to firm them up, allegedly

she did it last week for over 90 minutes

Julia and Eric NOW

damn, why can't it be the twins

False alarm, theyre just being faggots

How do I sign up for this shit? I'd let ppl watch me 24/7 to make some cash. fuck yeah.

it's like they have rating monitor on their phones and starting the act just to get more people to watch them and then stop the act just for the pure satisfaction of trolling the audience

Exactly. Like, why take her pants off sexually, then just sit there other than the perfect troll

Julia and Eric both have no underwear on but they're just on their phones.

Oh now Julia is rubbing it

Why is Eric cleaning? That's the woman's job.

come on eric.. fuck her..

the little sister staying at Masha and Sasha's apt is a babe

Is this what people mean when they talk about foreplay?

i hope not. i mean they r just on their phones watching tv

Adriana topless in Hall cam

the fuck are they doing now

and they are watching a dubbed version of Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

WEW
HAPPENING

so much activity for a change, but all of it still worthless and boring. Multiple couples in bed together doing nothing, people partially naked, yet hiding it from the cameras.... what the fuck

The guy must be a closeted homosexual. She practically jumed on his cock but he just shoved her away and kept on looking at his stupid fucking phone

ITS STARTING

ayy

or not

nope.. trolls

wait no, what the fuck

julia & eric

omg what could be so important on that damn phone

>go who doesn't get regular sex detected
can always tell the desperate fags on this board,

"WHAT A GIRL SHOWED HIM ATTENION AND HE DIDN'T TAKE IT!!! i would have been tipping my fedora all over that bitch"

one day user you might actually get in a position where women want you and you don't have to be greatful for every little bit of attenion they throw at you, its called being alpha

what the fuck the stream went black and isnt loading anymore

same

yeah, that's BS

too

+1

too many people trying to watch, probably the whole idea for the party to drum up business and get people to pay for the premium stuff

its back now

not for me

Had a girlfriend for 6 years and I will go on a date on thursday.

Meanwhile in 12_1

WHERE DID SHE GO ???

well this was a waste of fucking time and all those sluts you cant even view anymore i just get a black screen

nothing ever happens,all they do is show tits

What actually is this?

Shes back now

just google mate, seen some lesbo action.

When did Stevie Wonder get into interior decorating?

My screen is black too, but the views below that show some kind of party

For everyone's information, I've had a premium account with this stupid website for an embarrassingly long time. In that entire time, I have never once seen any actual lesbo action.

The girl-on-girl stuff is all an act. They play it up for the cameras to get people hooked and then never deliver any payoff. They have boyfriends that you never see and shit like that. Several of the girls living together don't even like each other.

You do get the other guy-girl couples having regular sex, so it's not entirely worthless. Earlier today, for example, the couple that was house sitting for Masha and Sasha had a pretty good fuck in the bathtub. But if you're holding out for some all girl pussy party, then you're going to be disappointed.

Julia and eric are getting down, he's just now starting to lick pussy

not entirely true... have seen nina and kira go at it on their couch, also that fat couple with the butch girl (not on now?) also a few times

I've seen Irma shake her tits and walk around naked ALOT. I don't have a membership, and am skeptical of those hacks that are supposed to get you into all of the cams.

There are some legit lesbian couples on there, but I was talking moreso about the Barcelona house. It usually seems to be the most popular cam on the site since they stuff the hottest girls there. Buuut there's never EVER any real action. It's a giant cock tease.

Nina and Kira are legit though, it's just rare to catch them.

i've seen the fat italian girls fingerbanging. but theyre not there anymore it seems

Irma is very sexual. She is constantly naked and is always giving sensual massages. If anyone in the house would go for any lesbo action, it'd probably be her, but I don't think any of the other girls have ever gone for it.

Ok so how are you sure that Irma's apartment is in Barcelona? Just wondering
> I've heard this before

Kek!

Yes, some apartment blocks in russia offer discounted rent based on how many views your house gets or something.

There's a fan-club forum out there somewhere where people obsess about these girls. It's well-known that their apartment is in Barcelona. I think there's two apartments there now, actually, but I don't remember which one is the other.

i can tell you this: Their IT guy musta fucked up yesterday when they put this apartment 'under maintenance' when they added the other 2 girls.
I haven't seen the cams down like this in a long time. It's STARTING to piss me off!

reallifecam.com/en/view/12_1
they are naked already

read the thread

I think the other one is Danaya's, the girl in the room now with the huge bare knockers. She used to live in this apartment with Irma. I've got some screen caps where they're both shaking their boobs and fondling each other. i'll post 'em if this FUCKING CAMERA comes back online

some irma for my bros

>There's a fan-club forum out there somewhere where people obsess about these girls.
It's called Sup Forums.org/b/.

You have very good taste. I like Irma myself.

ok... agreed... good points user

If that was the couple that had the blue-haired chick living with them, then that was a pretty good apartment.

Shame they're gone now. I especially miss the blue-haired one. She was a cam-whore and you could see her doing shows in her room fairly often.