Can we have another feels thread Sup Forums?

Can we have another feels thread Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpvQrnoWTwM
youtube.com/watch?v=WL1ly1GMwwc
youtube.com/watch?v=4JdqsHH4iBc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2e0zvGEWE
youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard psychedelics can cure the feels for good, is this true?

Yes, drugs like LSD and shrooms have been used to treat people with anxiety disorders and depression. XTC probably does too since it gets people more confident, atleast that's what I heard.

Dreamt of her last night... Dreamt she sent me a message telling me yes.. We can give a try at a relationahip.. It felt so real until I woke up

Anyone know any songs for feels?

youtube.com/watch?v=gpvQrnoWTwM

From personal experience, they help temporarily but after a few months you go back to how you were. Shrooms helped the most, lsd helps a little bit, mdma/xtc did nothing for me

Depends on what you're looking for, Elliott Smith usually gets me fucking depressed, might be because he killed himself by shoving a knife into his own heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=WL1ly1GMwwc

Anything that's calm enough to bring a tear in my eye or something with deep, emotional lyrics. Kinda feel like crying.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JdqsHH4iBc

what would be the best way for someone to shoot themself? without leaving a mess or anything like that. hypothetically

If you don't want to leave a mess, you should do it in a forest. If that's not possible, then a bathroom. I don't know much about guns, but i think shooting yourself will leave a moderate mess no matter what angle or gun, also if you use a smaller caliber gun there's the chance that it will just leave you brain damaged or something.

I've cleaned up the mess after a guy shooting himself. Believe me, you dont want your friends or family, or anyone else for that matter seeing that. This was almost 4 years ago and the image is still etched in my mind.

Beatles always gets me going. I got dumped an hour ago, i'll join ya.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2e0zvGEWE

youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg

Women are a sweet poison

I'm sorry to hear that, user
Try not to let the pain linger for too long

That whole speech killed me inside.
The love of my life killed herself because she could no longer live with her OCD.
And i still wash the bedsheets everyday.

>crybabies

This is what a cuck would say

bump for feels

>can't change the past
>suicide
>smoke pot