Sup Sup Forums how loud do rabbits scream? I'm looking to start killing animals for fun...

Sup Sup Forums how loud do rabbits scream? I'm looking to start killing animals for fun. Problem is I have a small space with nosey neighbors, so I need something that won't atract much attention, at least until I figure out a better set up
>pic related
Lady on fb is selling bunnys and told me she'll let em go fur 15 bucks each

Bump

Bumparoo

Kill yourself instead faggot

start with yourself

Your bait thread has failed. Stop bumping it.

No you

Not bait, I'm legitimately wanna torture animals, rabbits seem like a good place to start.

Subs don't lie fucker

dont kill bunnys pls
instead;
1. buy hamster
2. put it in a sock
3. hit it against the wall

So seriously, no-ones gonna help me, I figure there'd be more sociopaths on Sup Forums

Good idea. My brother did something like that once when I was little, except it was guinea pigs, my mom bought me a pregnant one by accident and it gave birth to a litter a week later

kek.

Try hamsters first, blenders do wonders, also hanging up thick blankets is good alternative for the soumd proof foam shit you see in Music store.

Great work, save the rabbit!

Anonsavesbun.jpg

Shut it faggot, she probably is making deals with lots of people she won't know it's me.

Good work user

Nice feet

I've heard rabbits screaming from coyotes killing them near my home, they can be loud as fuck if you don't kill them instantly. Also don't kill animals you sociopath

HAHAHAHA

Killing bunnies is much better than killing cats because bunnies can be used as food.
Kill the bunnies in your tub or you can just go to a remote area and have your fun there.
Just try not to get caught( eat the bunny if you know how to cook it and if you don't just cut it up then put it in a small bag then take it to a far enough place best would be a populated area with stray cats and dogs, if you can't do that take it to the forest then cut the bag a little so animals can smell it and wola) btw bunnies don't make lots of noise but still have your fun at daytime when your neighbors are out( track their movement first and see their plans) i hope this helps

Your all niggerfaggots. Facebook doesn't even tell people about message from strangers, it'll probably be 2 weeks two weeks before she checks her inbox in which case I'll have done my business and moved on by then

They scream like a dying baby, also kill yourself.

the bunnies not being loud is if you don't kill them fast they scream like a bitch if you take your time

Torture yourself you cunt

Cool, I know a wooded area near by I just gotta scout it out , problem is a lot of old people like walk through it for exercise

>it'll probably be 2 weeks two weeks before she checks her inbox

I have a rabbit and this thread makes me upset. Please don't hurt them, they are sweet innocent creatures.

ps I didn't violate rules 1 & 2 while ratting on your ass lol
i hope you get pegged in an alley, faggot

That's what I call:

KEK

and

___R
__RE
_REK
REKT
EKT
KT
T

What about fire? I bought a big canister of lighter fluid, figured it would be fun to throw a few in a metal bucket and light them up

God this website has a bunch of snitch ass bitches...we can't have any fun anymore

You're real tough, hurting defenseless animals.
Try people instead. With any luck, someone will smash your insignificant, empty head in with a rock.
Seriously, you should end your life.
Seriously.

Animals are easy, kill people. We have to many anyways.

Fine then faggot I'll just go pick up rabbits from a flea market or something.

well i don't know how to help you there maybe search for another area or just go at night but at night could be kind of bad because the place might have guards

I know, I knew thered be some moral fags but I figured they'd have better sit do than contact the bitch

>found the internet badass
Go back to your Loli thread faggot.
Reasonable adult are talking here.

too much noise but it would be fun and if you do please share images and that is a good idea because you get rid of most of the evidence and what will be left are the bones you can bury them or break them with a hammer and throw them in a river

K, will probably do a mega upload overt the weekend. Right now I'm thinking fire is on the menu.

>douchelord

I don't really care that you contacted the person on FB, but I can only imagine what kind of person you have to be to use the word douchelord.

>sweet innocent creatures.
King Arthur and the Knights of the Square Table might want to disagree.

So its edgy and cool to kill people but not animals? I hate you fuckers that get all holier than though about protecting animals. These are rabbits. They're a fucking prey species. In the wild, EVERYTHING kills, tortures and eats these little shits. Evolution made it so they LITERALLY BREED LIKE FUCKING BUNNIES BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING BUNNIES. Their entire species got good at one thing, being too numerous to kill. They are all born to die or to produce a fuckload more.

Probably 12,

kek

Too be fair it facebook, if he called me a faggot he's probably get banned in 5 minutes

I would be fine being like Jeff Goldblum

Fire is fun but anything in fire will make as much noise as it can. I once set a robin nest on fire and the baby birds screamed bloody murder while they burned. Felt bad man. They had to burn until I could shoot all the adults as they came back to try to save the babies.

edgy is an insult you fucking faggot.

Thank you, it's good to see someone who isn't a moral fag

I see, I'll probably have to find a secluded spot in the woods then. I'm thinking of throwing them in a bucket with some lighter fluid.

...are you literally retarded? I was insulting those posts, and edgy has more than one definition. Just because you're ignorant of a definition doesn't mean you need to announce how daft you really are.

If digits, bun lives and you're a faggot.

Mostly because they're a pest species if they dont have any natural predators. Used to get $5 a hare to shoot them and bring them to the local hardware/gun store. Rabbits are lovely and all, I had a few for pets growing up and they're adorable, but they can destroy an ecosystem in a few generations.

Why don't all the moralfags just get off and never come back?
They act more edgy then i do

I definitely suggest killing one and then cleaning the rabbit with no tools. The intestines popping out the end is hilarious. Then you also eat rabbit.

I'm also thinking of making a ring of fire and trapping them bitches in the middle. Maybe even line out a triforce with lighter fluid for Keks

Newfag detected.

You got me there. LOOK AT THAH BONES!!

I am so excited for this to back fire.
>lights up a ring of fire, triforce emblem burning within
>dumps bunnies out of bucket into fire circle
>"Okay bunnies, fight"
>rabbits fucking scatter
>rabbits are on fire
>rabbits set everything on fire
>forest burns down from rabbit torches
>local town thinks there's a fucking banshee from the rabbit screams

I love animals and everything but you people that react and freak out so childishly make me cringe hard. As if your poorly worded, fifth grade tier insults will have any effect.

Kid already v& and thinks that his ip is not logged, Sup Forums is not what it used to be you fucking moron. This place is monitered so much more than it used to be... you posted a animal killing post and think you didn't just fuck yourself... you are not only new here but you are fucking stupid. Lmfao good luck you 16 year old dipshit bahahahahha

The police are always catching retards such as yourself being fucking dumb enough to post on Sup Forums with no proxy. Please learn how the internet works and retry

Shit, didn't think about that. Maybe I should have the car running just in case

I am the sniffer, nobody's home lets break in

IF YOU USED ENOUGH RABBITS IT WOULD BE LIKE OPENING A BOX OF SOULS AND WATCHING THEM SCREAM OFF INTO THE NIGHT

Except this whole thread is probably bait, op is probably a 14 year old faggot who saw a chance to trigger moral fags on 4chin

Kek

Look at this white kid trying to be edgy because he saw shoveldog and/or NEDM. Fuck off kiddo, you missed your heyday.

I love people like you Holy fucking shit

thank you!!!!!

7/10 thread

if the owner is trying to find out who it is, give them the info about user's living arrangements. that could help narrow it down

plan b
squirrels
if you want to go straight psych what better animal to start with then squirrels?
practice intricate trapping techniques that will inevitably be scaled up when you upgrade to people after the rush wears off

If an edgy hackerman.png is viewing this thread, do your thing.

My nigga

Get as much information as you can on him.

Maybe Sup Forums can hunt this guy down and do some good. I'd be down to help.

What now, OP?

I hope you never have children you fucking psycopath

OP ditched thread and is moving states

They scream like babies crying. It's disturbing

Screen capping

Put me in it bby
Hi Meagan