If you haven't watched Sky High at least 10 times you need to return to reddit

If you haven't watched Sky High at least 10 times you need to return to reddit

If you haven't watched Sky High in black and white you need to return to reddit

If you haven't watched Sky High Pausing every 2 seconds to take in every detail you need to return to reddit

If you haven't watched Sky High on mute to just absorb the visuals you need to return to reddit

There are no half measures and i recommend they add these to the official Sup Forums rules.. maybe also a sticky. i will wait

Other urls found in this thread:

le.RET.DID.fra.eu,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed

I've done three of those.

When I was in high school I made fun of a kid for liking Sky High because I thought it was a dumb kid's movie. When I watched it later I realized that it's a masterpiece and have felt bad about making fun of that kid ever since.

>Bruce Campbell will never be your gym teacher
>you will never get fit with Bruce's encouragement

W-Why do this to me?

>Not watching the movie on mute, in black and white, with the screen flipped horizontally and vertically, with hand-written french subtitles from le.RET.DID.fra.eu, utilizing a bootleg VHS recording taped from a 2007 showing on ABC Family, all while the screen faces away from you

FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF, YOU BUNCH OF GOD DAMN CHILDREN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD GET OFF MY BOARD YOU SHITTY NEWFAGS.

;-;

What the fuck is sky high
Never seen it, looks bad

its fucking kino thats what it is

Oh i just realized how they did that.

There is a magnet on the ball and one on the table. This allows enough stability to break the very thinly designed exterior to break when force is applied and when you hit it a bunch of saw dust comes out.

You know this is the case cause he has to pull very hard to get the ball off the table.

It's usually seen as the precursor to the marvel and dc cinematic universes. When movies like the Toby Maguire Spiderman movies were in full swing, Sky High came out pretty mild on the low-chatter pseudo-indie scene. It basically proved to modern audiences that capekino was actually, legitimately a thing. The powers and superheroes are a big part of the movie, but the dynamic between characters as they develop is fucking superb. I know Sup Forums shills a lot of horrible arthouse but this legitimately is a 10/10 if you ever want to get REALLY into cape movies.

>Bruce Campbell will never be your gym teacher
>Kurt Russell will never be your cool dad
>Kelly Preston will never be your mommy
>Lynda Carter will never be your hot Principal
>Danielle Panabaker will never be your qt neighbor
>MEW will never be the evil popular bitch girl who wants to fuck you

Just fucking end my life already

>legitimately watching this movie all day on Disney channel marathons

I can't explain my love for it but I did want to fuck the redhead.

>MEW will never be the evil popular bitch girl who wants to fuck you

Oh this one came true for me, she was a bitch, I kinda miss her, but still

>mfw Ive fucked a girl that looked like MEW

Looks like some autistic "le superhero highschool where everyone is different and funny"

basically a fantazy every lonley fuck wants to live in.

I'll pass.

Your loss

>Being this ignorant

I guess the Great Gatsby is about some horrific, looming blue face too, huh? I mean, that's what's on the cover, right?

Seriously, fuck off back to your other website if you insist on being a michael bay-gobbling pleb.

>being this mad about a childrens disney movie no one has ever heard of

Please.

>Tfw based Japon did a Sky High reboot

looks like shit as everything coming from Japan

Its fun

This movie was my ultimate power fantasy as a preteen