Seriously Sup Forums, why do people here pretend to hate this movie?

Seriously Sup Forums, why do people here pretend to hate this movie?

It wasn't the movie of the century, I get that, but is far better than anything Marvel has done. (with some exceptions)

Arguably one of the best capeshit movies.

>no one here can give me a valid answer

Other urls found in this thread:

popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Movies-TV-Blu-ray/zgbs/movies-tv/2958935011
dccomicsmovie.com/the-internet-has-begun-to-apologize-to-zack-snyder-for-all-the-hate/
comicdrops.com/2016/07/01/the-world-is-apologizing-to-zack-snyder/
screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
gamezone.com/news/fans-apologize-to-zack-snyder-after-watching-ultimate-cut-of-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-3441211
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how much do they pay you to make these threads every day

I hate how you faggot won't shut up about it like it cures cancer.

YOU are cancer.

>with some exceptions
Like what?

The main problem with the film is that its rushed. Also it really does seem that some people don't understand it (see the Martha scene). Its one of the better cape shit films;.

Winter Soldier
The first Iron Man
GOTG (*tips*)

Plebs can't into kino
popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

Illiterate plebs are so emotionally stunted that they don't understand the revenge tragedy structure either.

Everyday until you apologize

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Movies-TV-Blu-ray/zgbs/movies-tv/2958935011

dccomicsmovie.com/the-internet-has-begun-to-apologize-to-zack-snyder-for-all-the-hate/
comicdrops.com/2016/07/01/the-world-is-apologizing-to-zack-snyder/
screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
gamezone.com/news/fans-apologize-to-zack-snyder-after-watching-ultimate-cut-of-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-3441211

This, I wish RedLetterMedia would remove their theatrical release review and watch the Ultimate Capekino Edition instead

Spider-Man 1 and 2
GOTG
Iron man 1
Winter Soldier
Watchmen

When is the Ultimate Edition out anyway?

Well this entire board is retarded. I watched the ultimate edition, and I thought it was pretty decent. Doomsday looked dumb. Not sure if wonder woman was necessary, but oh well. Big studios always approve unnecessary things. I enjoyed. Solid capeshit imo

>When is the Ultimate Edition out anyway?
Tomorrow 6 PM PTS

Thank you for randomly posting [person] and letting us know you are part of the regular posters and not a paid intern

You're welcome?

Because even the ultimate edition of your videogame movie is extremely bloated. Horrendously edited. Poorly cast. Baldly acted. Lazily written. Painstakingly dull. Unbelievably boring. Unnecessarily broody. Terribly paced. And that is just the first hour, there is still two more hours left.

The shear number of pointless subplots are simply staggering. Plot holes? You mean mystery elements. The fact that someone read the script and decided it was worthy of spending over 250 million to bring it to the screen boggles my mind. This is what happens when you take five different scripts that have no sense of correlation. Did editing and streamlining the story not cross anyone's mind.

The production is big on making terrible decisions and this is clearly evident in the casting. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther is laughably bad giving his rejected Social Network performance as twitching Mark Zuckerberg. Gal Gadot is by far the biggest miscast. Most people complained when she cast due to her poor physicality and zero resemblance to Wonder Woman. Those points are fine, but the biggest drawback is that she's frankly not a good actress. She has the emotional range of a potato. Her big reveal in costume is complete with a 'cool' guitar rift like it's some Robert Rodriguez film. During action scene she is replaced by her cgi double which obviously looks bigger and muscular in comparison to Gal Gadot's actual physical appearance. I just couldn't help by have a good chuckle at that.

The biggest misstep in the entire production is the appointment of Zack Snyder as director. It seem like he just walked of the set of making Watchmen and nobody seemed to tell him that he wasn't contracted to direct a lackluster patchwork Watchmen sequel. An opening scene that features Jeffrey Dean Morgan being killed with a slo-mo shot of a shell casing exiting a gun; the government against masked vigilantes, a powerful god-like superhuman figure; a man that dresses in a black costume and fights crime with gadgets coming out of retirement; the death of a famous hero; not one, but three funeral scenes. How is this not recycling elements of Watchmen.

Zack Snyder has the inability to direct scenes where no action takes place and he can't mask it with stylish cgi backgrounds like he did in 300. Simply put when there's no explosions it dull and boring. Simple character interactions prove to be a struggle for a director who still gets his philosophy for his movies from teenage web forums. Religious references that completely lack subtlety and elegance doesn't make you movie 'intellectual'.

Other grievances include: a scene and a plot point that revolves around urine; Lex Luther's so called evil plan; Knightmare; a hyped fight that just ends up being a normal fistfight; and actual teaser trailers for future movies in the franchise.

APOLOGIZE
P
O
L
O
G
I
Z
E

Apologising for watching a bad movie is the most retarded thing you can do.

>a bad movie
the whole board is tuned on the fact that it wasn't Master Snyder's fault, try to keep up loser

Doesn't matter. No one should expecting from me to go into cinema AND buy the bluray to get properly entertained.
Even if it is not Snyders fault, it sure as hell ain't mine.

fucking hell this movie came out months ago shut up, no one cares anymore, stop spamming tv with these shit threads

>Gal Gadot is by far the biggest miscast. Most people complained when she cast due to her poor physicality and zero resemblance to Wonder Woman.

>mfw plebs can't into Thesaurus so good

WTF is "poor physicality"? Does she have a habit of fading in and out of existence, like Schrodinger's Cat?