How degenerate do you have to be to have sex?

how degenerate do you have to be to have sex?
sex is for animals and people who have sex shouldnt be valued as humans
prove me wrong

Humans are animals.

>/thread

biologically, yes but mentally, superior to all animals

what ever you have to tell yourself to hide the fact you have an insatiable blood like erection for the past 30 years in your moms closet masturbating into her shit stained panties

turn off computer, go see a doctor or something, talk to your mom, idk fix whatever us fucking wrong in ur life.

Humans are animals who have infrastructure. Its for procreation and pleasure....wtf is wrong with you OP?

You're mentally inferior.

Technically you are right but humans are animals and we cant escape that.

try again, i have 2 bachelor degrees. i plan on staying virgin until i die tho

that alone proves my point, see where sex is listed?

Don't worry, you'll make it

I remember being a 14yr old fat virgin pizza face faggot

Sexual intimacy

Its actually listed twice mister bachelor's degree faggot

I agree. Ban sex. That will effectively solve literally all of our problems in less than a century

And so you are correct.
Why's that?

BTW, not that guy you were talking to.

Can't have world hunger or cancer if there aren't any people.
But we'd never get the niggers to go along with it.

thats why we invented aids.

Oh, I thought we did that to teach the faggots that even if you avoid women, you still can't avoid misery.

>implying you can teach faggots anything
you can't. they think they are better than you.

kid yourself with "superior intelligence" all you want user, being an animal is far more a part of being human than any other thing you god damned moron

I agree. People are pretty gross. Needed for procreation though.

Yes but how smart do you need to be other will see you as human? Is a dumb nigger human? or a baby?

smart enough knowing having the atrocious act of animal sex is not the only option to procreate

okay so is the atrocious act.of eating too much for you too? shall we hust infuse you with nutrients via iv?

what op means, is there are some of us, who cant wait for the singularity, and the beginning of engineer supremacy, i doubt ops an engineer, but i doubt he wants to be anything but, you're welcome op

actually animal is just another word for machine, and animals are self advancing machinery

personally, id love nothing more than to get rid of my weak ass body and be emulated by a nice computer so i can do my work with out my body getting in the way

Wannabe technocratic faggot, you were only born in time for dank memes