What happened to all the raids? Now you guys are all morale fags

What happened to all the raids? Now you guys are all morale fags.

its true. these days the only reason to visit this site is to bolster your morale.

samefags

The raids are what brought faggots like you here, fuck off.

If it wasn't for us nobody would be on this board you nigger

I'm sure there are still plenty of people here like me that were here before you faggots ruined everything in 2006.

Sup Forums is fucking soft now. You're right OP, I don't know what happened man. Here is an old meme for you buddy.

What happened is inciting a raid is now against the rules. Personally, and as a 12 year veteran, I report every thread if OP even hints that he wants a raid to happen.

No ones trying to raid sites that actually matter now. That's what changed. People are posting the contact information of their ex who fucked their best friend, or the email address of some tranny that snubbed them on a cam site. Every raid attempt is easily combated with "Sup Forums is not your personal army" because thats exactly what people expect from raids now. There is no point to them anymore.

you have any idea for raid?

I've got one.
Twitch: TakGamez

why the fuck isnt this sandwich cut in half?

reported for inciting a raid.

subway has declined in quality quite a bit over the last couple of years, if you aren't paying attention sometimes they won't even fucking cut your sammich

Fuck off, cunt.

faggot

Sure, I'm down. The code word for joining the stream/telling you're from Sup Forums is watermelon.

Newfag

Snitch.
Get da fuck outta here

Raid on twitch give faggot hit and easy ban. Boring. More fun to ruin lives and shame cam whore smelly pussy. Forgive languag not first. Edgy

This little bitch thinks that simply her presence on fucking social media is worth money, that her time shouldn't be wasted by guys that don't pay her. I can't think if anyone that deserves a raid more

How? We were more fun back then, now you guys have no sense of humor.

I be here since too. Email me chat bro [email protected]

My nigga