The Trump presidency is a true disaster! Only 10 days in...

The Trump presidency is a true disaster! Only 10 days in, and he has absolutely shredded the constitution with his countless executive actions.

Build the pipeline - illegally instituted, and will destroy the environment.

Build the wall - unconstitutional and violates the rights of immigrants. No legal source of funding for a project of this scale while also claiming to cut taxes.

Muslim Ban - Biggest blunder ever. This is very Hitler-esque and is very unbelievable. This totally violates the constitutional rights and humanitarian rights of the refugees. Also, blocking a person just because of their religion also is a huge violation of the constitution.

President? No.
Dictator? Appears so.

Totally not a shill

Sage

not even one truth stated, post your citations

Hillary cuck spotted

>This totally violates the constitutional rights and humanitarian rights of the refugees.
>constitutional rights - refugees
>constitutional rights

Hey dumbfuck, the constitution doesn't apply to non-citizens of the United States, so therefore the refugees are not entitled to any rights under the US Constitution.

muslim ban? Are you a complete dipshit? It bans people from 7 countries. Muslims that don't carry passports from those 7 countries can enter the U.S. Therefore it's not a muslim ban fuckwit.

actually the rights are granted to ALL MEN, regardless of where they live. tell me where it says that it only applies to US citizens.

I'll wait.

Trump is only the second president in history to fire his AG.

This closely resembles president Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre.

Now Trump is like Nixon even more than before. Kinda makes you think doesn't it?

FIGHT ME YOU FUCKIN' MEXICANS

Not women. Fucking kill yourself misoginistuc shitlord!!!!

>will destroy the environment
jesus

NYPA Queensland user.

>rights are granted to all men
>including non-citizens

haha what the fuck.

Where in the shit did you hear this?

It is a US legal document, which only applies within the US.

By your logic, the California speed limits apply everywhere.

What, NOW you actually give a fuck about your constitution? A little late now, isn't it?!?

He(they) is doing all this on purpose
It's choice architecture , a house divided cannot stand and so on
It's hard for a coherent opposition to form with policy pollution as such
And people do not care about the legislature

Never understands the meaning of things. Never figures out how things work. Votes with emotional imbalance instead of logic.
Fails
Liberal.

op's opinion nothing more.

Oh the irony

only if I'm simple minded like you. besides Nixon was a great president.

this!

the orders to further divide the country are coming straight from the kremlin.

>besides Nixon was a great president.

Ooookay.

lel. copypasta?

It should say "huge".... damn, nigger, you missed an opportunity there.

i refuse to believe this isn't bait.

there are no shills this stupid.

If you ran a restaurant and one of your cooks suddenly stopped working because they didn't want to prepare a specific order, would you keep that cook?