How are british men viewed in your country?

How are british men viewed in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iixdySdhv4
youtube.com/watch?v=vmoLnDabNHI
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velika_Britanija_tijekom_raspada_Jugoslavije
youtube.com/watch?v=moaW8LRusak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Eternal Anglo and the Germanic hyenas need to be purged from this planet.

Sissy turbo-faggots

Tall, lean, wear fashionable clothes, like to drink "pints", wealthy, interested only in meeting other fellow Britons, curious about buildings and history.

We used to have only positives stereotypes in USSR but then we've seen how do they portray us.

Like in your pic

Reminder we saved your country slavscum

Like a chav

kek

I find that very very hard to believe.

Hot and sexy xxx

british men attract italian women
youtube.com/watch?v=2iixdySdhv4

Pink-coloured, awkward, no fashion sense (though not as bad as Germans) drunkards, hooligans

As either tourists, relatives or immigrants. The first two are fine, the later is sometimes disliked.

Roadmen in london area and other bigger cities, chavs in blackpool and other small cities and shepherds in north

>media
polite gentlemen who like tea

>irl
arrogant, rude and gay. But still gentlemen.

dandy poofs

fat retarded weak pussies who look like a boiled lobster kind of red in the face all the time and can't handle their booze

youtube.com/watch?v=vmoLnDabNHI

Oh wait the mad men actually did it.

Loved by the girls, disliked by the males.

Where the fuck do you live m8
Or are you a Brit in ibiza?

Smelly, arrogant, alcoholic, bad teeth

Where does this come from?
I've been to the states tons of times and every time I have had an easier time marking friends with males than females
They tend to just dismiss us as too boyish or get annoyed about the banter or any talk about anything related to our culture

movies I think. british viewed as posh and royalty. I only knew 1 british guy in high school and he was a total lad and got laid all the time

that motherfucker

From a distance.

there's aparently a fake dumb article written by croat 'people' about britain killing a lot of civilians during the yugoslav wars (that the croats started) hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velika_Britanija_tijekom_raspada_Jugoslavije

my highschool geography teacher told us that the brits are incestious, though, he also didn't believe in global warming and said that Croatia will save the EU once it enters it.

highschool bio teacher said something about brits not being diverse enough. funnily enough, he was french

kek a stroll around tower hamlets would prove otherwise

xd tier

finno ugric people are like this, sure

SEX
TOURIST

nah all white people here are sex tourist

only decent post (n.b. I haven't read any other reply)

youtube.com/watch?v=moaW8LRusak

Should have beaten him up desu

They are seen as numale cucks with numale "witty" humour to make up for their physical inferiority

It's myth made up by Brits
You are seen as numales by girls

Cowardly cucks who hate niggers & mudslimes ruining their country, but will never stand up to them, because they are cowards.

Lived in SY for a while. know what I speak of.

>cuck
>

They're given more credit for their intelligence thand what is usually due ton them. Same with every other limey that goes to America, for the most part though you have just as many dumb poor assholes (usually cockney) and thots as anyone else, more even.

The worst tourists of Amsterdam.

gay and trashy. often exceptionally ugly as well.

Sorry about that I'm a faggot phone poster if that grammar didn't make it obvious

Never ever

the source of all that is wrong with this world

>How are british men viewed in your country?

small American.