Just caught this movie on TV because my son wanted to watch it, it was fun if you turned off your brain...

Just caught this movie on TV because my son wanted to watch it, it was fun if you turned off your brain. The green chick was his favorite, I liked the 'god of war' dude. Did you like it, Sup Forums?

Nope

>my son
What?

this is the only superhero movie I can remember enjoying since Watchmen

it was decent

Yeah, he's 10. The only good thing that came from my first marriage. What, you surprised anyone on Sup Forums has kids? lol

The "my" part of it threw me off.

Ultimate reddit-tier.

I only remember laughing at 2 scenes, and I don't even remember which ones.

You mean your wife's son right

Nah, he's mine. I actually had a paternity test done a while back when my whore ex-wife and I were fighting for custody.

Did you get custody or is this a weekends thing?

I have full custody; she was determined unfit for custody on account of her alcohol abuse. I also had a good lawyer, which helped a bunch

I liked it too, and you sound like a great father! Are you a single Father right now?

Not enough green booty shots.

Not everyone can be a cuck like you user, some of us prefer to fuck our women ourselves.

If you ever manage to touch a woman I'm sure you'll do just that.

>It's a kissless virgin cuck implies someone else is a kissless virgin to feel better about being a kissless virgin cuck episode!

>The green chick was his favorite
Worst taste.
Rocket is where the true patricians shine

t. furry

unrelated, this was my captcha

I genuinely like his personality, i can tolerate most antro designs for the most part, except actual furry oc, they have that something that makes them instantly recognizable and hateable

t. self-hating furry
relax, I'm just taking the piss. You still have shit taste tho

If your son's favorite character was a fucking woman, you failed as a father already. Well done.

>it was fun if you turned off your brain

What about when you turn your brain on? What's wrong with the movie then, OP?

Honestly, the only worse choice of fav character is groot.
Making him say literally one line ruins the character, i can get behind mute characters but having only one line is somehow worse.
It's not like i have nothing better to do than post in a austro-hungarian kebab cooking forum

The main character defeats the villain through trickery and guile, rather than a 10-minute orgy of CGI explosions

0/10 worst movie ever