Show gf a movie

>show gf a movie
>she is just on her phone the whole time

Shit makes me fucking rage. Am I over reacting?

>I like thing
>gf does not share the enthusiasm about the thing
>ANGERY

She doesn't respect you, probably because you're boring to her.

She's talking to the guy she's fucking

post nudes in revenge

Checked.

>post nudes to Sup Forums
>get her attention
>profit

You're raging because you wish she had the same tastes and be like you, you fucking narcissist

this

What's it like to have a girlfriend?

I hate it when people do that. Doesn't matter who or where. When you're watching a movie you're watching a movie. Fucking normies have to check their snapchat every minute.

Depends OP, what was the film?

Checked but no movie m8.

My fiance does this when we watch movies too. I'm guessing your girlfriend has already seen the movie or has no interest in it.

The reason she's with you for the movie is because even though she doesn't like the movie; it's still time spent with you in her mind.

Plus she can't be watching the movie if she's sucking your dick.

no. in fact there are several memes on tumblritter about this already.

as a gril, we do this because obviously YOURE super into it and we want to spend time with you to make you happy.

wanna go out?

That's just what they do these days. I find unless if I am fucking them they are attached by the nuts to the stupid phone. Who cares really, they typically have nothing interesting to say anyway. If anything you should be happy she has something to distract her so you don't have to engage in stupid woman small talk about retarded problems that don't matter. And to all of you saying she is probably setting up to ride the cock carousel... You're right. But keep in mind women have been whores long before the cell phone, it just makes it more efficient.

Watch the movie, bang her, send her on her way.

No because you actually have a girl
Your like amazing next to me bro

Kinda. Your girlfriend is a millennial piece of shit, just like everyone in your age group. You can't get your faces out of your fucking phones for 2 seconds. So you kinda just have to accept when you're boning her, walking with her etc that she's got a deep desire to bore her other boring friends to death with incessant blathering.

You should try hitting her. That works with both kids and with women. Or take her phone and smash it into her face shrieking "GET OFF THE PHONE YOU FUCKING DULLARD FUCKING GET OFF OF IT MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU IT NEVER LEAVES YOUR FACE DO YOU WANT IT IN YOUR FACE FOREVER HOW ABOUT I JUST SMASH IT IN THERE PERMANENTLY YOU SPECTACULARLY BORING CUNT"

Or yanno. Watch the movie on your phone and ignore her.

Mine does the same. I'll just turn off the movie and go to another room to watch it or take it back to redbox in a rage.

kys

this

this

>why am i single? i just dont get it!

>"wanna" used unironically
no. i "wanna" you to kill yourself.

Virgin btfo