TRUMP IS BREAKING RECORDS!

Days until achieving MAJORITY disapproval

Reagan: 727
Bush I: 1336
Clinton: 573
Bush II: 1205
Obama: 936

Trump: 8. days.
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-trailguide-updates-how-has-the-public-responded-to-1485715449-htmlstory.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/giuliani-after-trump-announced-muslim-ban-he-asked-me-for-right-way-to-do-it-legally
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/02/donald-trump-dakota-access-pipeline-support-investment?client=ms-android-verizon
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/countries-where-trump-does-business-are-not-hit-by-new-travel-restrictions/2017/01/28/dd40535a-e56b-11e6-a453-19ec4b3d09ba_story.html?client=ms-android-verizon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Giuliani admits the ban was a Muslim ban
mediaite.com/tv/giuliani-after-trump-announced-muslim-ban-he-asked-me-for-right-way-to-do-it-legally

Trump is also making money of his executive orders
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/02/donald-trump-dakota-access-pipeline-support-investment?client=ms-android-verizon

please stop replying to your own post.

We drain the swamp now.

It's called bumping

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/countries-where-trump-does-business-are-not-hit-by-new-travel-restrictions/2017/01/28/dd40535a-e56b-11e6-a453-19ec4b3d09ba_story.html?client=ms-android-verizon
OPs picture is correct

>Trump does business in countries that aren't on the terror watch list
Interesting.

I thought the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi and Egypt only.
I'm certain none of them were from Lebanon.

That is a contender for the most dishonest headline I've ever seen.

>Giuliani said when he put the commission together, they decided to focus on “areas of the world that create danger for us” and that are “sending terrorists into our country.” He told Pirro that’s what the ban is based on and not religion.

& so?

one was from lebanon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

It matches the video
It's unconstitutional

lol at the Quebec being a white alt-right nutjob. Who would've thought?

but what are you bumping? what's your point? at first, you stated that Trump had broken a record. then, it's Muslim bans. next, it's making cash out of executive orders. what is your point?

The same people that said there was a 99% chance for hillary to win?

This is just like the polls saying he had no chance of winning!

>attacking a mosque

of course it is

and it's fueled by the alt right idiots

& he will make a lot of money soon with the wall contractors, that's why he wants to hurry.up

30% chance of winning is not no chance you fucking retard

that is pulling 1 ball out of a vase and it being red when 3 are red and 7 are blue

Because he broke a record user. Only took him 8 days for over half the country to disaprove of him. That's pretty good

Is that piss?

duh

Wow did you come up with that all by yourself? Are you currently taking statistics or are you just that smart user

Huffington post gave him a 99% chance. Not Gallup. Polling for elections are far different than a poll for opinion on the president. Elections are likihood to vote for someone, opinion based ones are how good of a job they are doing based off what the American people want

samefag

in america it isnt mostly men of fighting age. thats some European countries.

You wish

I love Spicer's press conferences. He is hyper defensive like a teenager that gets caught jacking off.

What's the point? Those cases are far and in between.

your retard.

Just like Muslim attacks on america

Won't matter though. He could have a 1% approval rating and people couldn't do shit. Lolol. Niggers never learn. This Trump train had no brakes.. hang on libtards, your shit is getting rekt for 16 years.

obama overshot his polls by about the same amount. +Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3mil. you dont understand polling

But, not Muslim attacks worldwide. With their goal of making America the ultimate example. You can't be those incredibly naive and retarded, user. If you are, may your gay lover bless you.

The ban isn't based on religion, full stop.

If Trump's objective were to restrict the migration of Muslims into the United States, common sense would dictate that he would start with the countries that are home to the most Muslims. Of the seven countries on Trump's list the most populous is Iran, a formal enemy of the United States for multiple decades and a state sponsor of numerous Shiite terrorist organizations active across international boundaries, most notably Hezbollah. The second most populous country on Trump's list, Sudan—once again something of an international pariah—bottoms out the top ten list of Islam by country. If the Trump administration's objective were to ban Muslims, and terrorism was just a smoke-screen, wouldn't the ban have included Indonesia or Pakistan or Bangladesh, the three most populous majority Muslim countries in the world?

Ok so if all Muslim wanted the US to go down, why have we only had 3 or 4 attacks?

b8

How about imperialist wars worldwide?

That video says otherwise. About half way through