Let's share facts n shit

Let's share facts n shit
>Great Britain is the world’s ninth-largest island

>OP is a gay retard
It's not an opinion, it's a fact

>99% of niggers have aids.

>Trump is the worst president the united States have ever seen.

>hitler did nothing wrong

Awwww look. A snowflake

This will be Lays new flavor

It's the flavor of blueberries, marmite, and roquefort
Seriously

I smell liberal tears.

There are 1.6 BILLION Muslims in the world and only 320 million Americans. Without Muslim allies, the U.S. can never beat ISIS.

That's one of the most stupid things ever said. The US has the strongest military on earth and would crush the Islamic state like nothing.

Trump just got a sweetheart deal for 19.5% of Rosneft in exchange for agreeing to lift sanctions on Russia.

if muslims never existed,then we wouldnt need to beat ISIS because ISIS and other terrorist groups wouldnt exist.you liberal cuck

Queen Elizabeth has seen the movie "Spaceballs" twelve times. It is her favorite movie.

>the UK has half of the world's cctv cams

>if muslims never existed

this fucking guy

Yet even with 40 allies, and after nearly bankrupting the nation, the U.S. lost in Iraq and Afghanistan. Both Al Qaida and ISIS are still there!

Muslims outnumber us 450:1. Pissing them off is a really really stupid idea. We need muslim translators and muslim allies to fight ISIS.

>lost in iraq

funny,tell sadaam hussein that.we never went to iraq to get ISIS in the first place

fact

I smell a retard

and the number 1 environment for incest is.. an island

>great britain is the ninth-largest gene degradation in the world

butt hurt much?

People who advocate for a new crusade seem to have forgotten how the last dozen or so crusades ended.

The goal of radical Islam is to lure the U.S. into a sectarian war that will bankrupt us. So far, they've been wildly successful. [Check your deficit cuck!]

Sadaam was a U.S. puppet put in place to fight Iran. He was armed and defended by the U.S. but turned against them after the Iran/Iraq cease fire because they stopped paying him.

>every clock seen at Pulp Fiction is stuck at 4.20

>die with debt and fuck em all

the american way.

Fuck you, Madison was the worst!!

so you're saying the US could call upon more than the 620 million men fit for service China can present in a time of war?
Your comment was a hell of a lot more stupid than the one you replied to.

Don't forget designated shitting streets land also has nearly 500m. Much bigger than our 120m.

>Let's share facts n shit

>the new generation of Sup Forums is as useless as tits on a bull.

jump off a tall building.

>The Captain of the Ship is in charge of the Ship

bet i just blew ur minds

That's a picture of toast with jam, not a blue waffle.

lel that sounds like a Trump tweet

>even with 40 allies, and after nearly bankrupting the nation, the U.S. lost in Iraq and Afghanistan. Both Al Qaida and ISIS are still there! Terrible!

Bananas are radioactive.

The majority of humans open bananas by "cracking" them open using the remains of the stalk. This is the wrong way. Using a thumb and finger, press the tip of the bottom to "split" it open.

Pineapples grow from the ground, not from trees.

>That's a picture of toast with jam, not a blue waffle.

i'm drunk, but i don't think iv'e ever laughed that hard in my life.

This is a pallasite, a type of meteorite. It's composed of olivine in a nickel/iron matrix.
It comes from space and is likely a remnant of an impact between a roughly Mars-sized body and another body a tenth of that size

that's kinda neat