What is the worst possible crime one can commit?

what is the worst possible crime one can commit?

Other urls found in this thread:

mining.com/germans-begin-to-demand-their-gold-back-after-new-york-federal-reserve-rebuffs-access-requests-52759/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Becoming a cuckold

I dunno, disemboweling a toddler? That's pretty shitty

Thinking traps arnt gay

Self-deceit.

underrated

Tripfagging

Supporting Trump, apparently.

Buying winrar

and then eating it in front of the parents who are restrained and slowly succumbing to torture

Homosexuality.

Come on, how stupid are you? Traps are feminine, and it's in no way at all gay for a straight man to fuck feminine people. Are you retarded? Yes, yes you are.

Using the lords name in vain.. According to the christian bible it is the ONLY unforgivable sin. As far as crime goes child rape would be the worst. Even convicts will kill you in prison if they find out you are a child molester or rapist.

homo

Wearing a tie with short sleeves.
Literally worst than raping jesus.

Pineapple on pizza

Trips confirms.

I'm glad we has this talk, you sure straightened me out

is that really a fat jihad isis

i hope you're fucking trolling

Words are a social construct

is that steven seagal?

YOU SON OF A BITCH WHY WOULD YOU SHOW US THAT FUCKED UP SHIT. I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A FUNNY GIF AT FIRST THEN IT PROGRESSED TO SHOWING THAT AWFUL SCENE NO ONE, NOT EVEN GOD WOULD WANT TO SEE. FUCK YOU user I HOPE YOU DIE OF ASS AIDS YOU SICK FUCK.

IF IT GOT A DICK IT'S STILL FEMININE MEANS I AIN'T GAY IF L FUCK IT'S ASSHOLE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS BORN A MAN YE GUYS LISTEN TO ME SPIN THIS SHIT LIBERAL LIFE

I would say blowing up the earth, but i dont see any space cops

Rape, torture, mutilation and murder of an infant.

Making your promises become reality

Misusing the gift of life

enslaving billions of people via a rigged monitary system to futher your hunger for power and welth

Being a Muslim

Misspelling WEALTH..

You're always free to go to a free country like somalia, iran or north korea. I'm sure a man of your talents will have wonderful life there.

being a jew

why not just elect a great leader who has the solution to purge this country of its filth?

seems like a much better option.

what about this?

but se joos control the elections, even trump said so, so why bother?

or this?

or this?

come here my little goy, here have a dollar and lick my heels

Being the OP

Convert to I Slam

Not thinking critically.

Allow non whites into Europe.

But seriously - if se joos are ruining your life, why not go somewhere else? The ethnic purge you hope for will not happen.

failed logic fails

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you are free to do as they tell you to do. But god bless, where do you live that you can safely say, you are no affected by corporate and bankster money? Iceland?

Good pun but you still like it in the bum chum

fgt bitch

going on reddit or being a furry

Germany, i just accept that i can't specialize in everything which includes trusting some things to people who do. If there was something going on like you think it does someone would have made it public. Secrets are hard to keep, that goes double for states.

being fat

If she looks like a girl the it isn't gay dumbass

being that fat.

hahah :D what a naive chump you are. Your contry is a house nigger to the US since the end of WW2, you cant even get your gold back. But they, keep living your pipe dream. ingorance is bliss my friend.

>ignoring my girth

Sure thing m8.

lol

oh sorry, you are so housebroken and castrated, that they dont even let you look at your own fucking gold... lol

mining.com/germans-begin-to-demand-their-gold-back-after-new-york-federal-reserve-rebuffs-access-requests-52759/

what is the point of wearing a mask if everyone knows who the fattest guy in town is anyway?

Being American,

Who cares?

MOOOOODS

That's the fattest ninja i've ever seen

>dat low test mind state

you deserve to be cultural enriched by the Sharma swarm

You still didn't answer my question:
Why don't you go to a free contry if se joos ruin yours?

for sure not the people in the US province of germania. A country being eroded by liberal bullshit propaganda, loss of identity and purpose. Population raped by invading hordes of muslims greeted at the door by Mutti Merkel. Thats for sure

Also to you:
If your country is ruined by se joos, why not leave to a free country?

you are such a cuckhold, that you are afraid to spell the word correctly, arent you.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." Voltaire

>successfully avoiding to answer the question again
This is why i usually don't argue with you Sup Forums tards. It's pointless...

what country is beyond the grasp of the cancer that is FED? Do you even know how the world works boy? IMF, the world bank, UN. You have no idea Alice.

Hate

They're in a war zone, it was to protect him in the future. Didn't help though, saw the video of some kurds driving away with him on a truck bed. I'm pretty sure he didn't have a good time.

Being Jewish

So the joos rule the world and we have to get rid of them because they're inferior.

Having sexual relations with another man. Kinda like the original pic.

underrated post

Are you retarded? I mean I guess I kinda see where you're coming from but... oh god: have you been trapped before? Maybe that's why you're defending it so vigorously!

By the way, i named some alternatives above which surely are options:
>north korea
>iran
>somalia
It can't be that bad than to be a slave to se joos. I encourage you: Go, and enjoy true freedom.

Not using whom instead of who

There's like 3 countries which haven't been overrun by the globalist banking system yet, which you listed, and they're all hell holes. What kind of cuckold tier retort is "lol well if you dont like to live under zionist oppression go to some fractional corner of the world they haven't taken over?"

It's almost like you don't understand what the worlds globalism or globalist banking system means. There's really no place to go you fuckold

and you're in Germany anyway so what possible relevance could your opinion hold? You faggots failed to save the rest of us from the international bankers and this is the grave you deserve

is that an american jihadi?

>manual registry cleaner

You got it all wrong kiddo, we are the inferior. Because they rule the world. Got that backwards.
And if you want to educate yourself, read a little what they think of other nations, nationalities, ethnics etc. We are subhuman to them. Thats why you and me are Goys. You are like a robot, programmed after WW2 to feel sorry and ashamed that you are german, and i feel pitty for you. Change will come, but its often too late for being it a peacefull one, because people are blind, ignorant and indoctrinated like you. Time to find your balls again, and declare real independance a freedom. ( not to step on freedoms of others ofc)

>what is the worst possible crime one can commit?

vote for Hillary

genuscide, the intentional killing of every member of a entire species leading to its extinction.

Let me put it like this:
I'm no expert in medicine, which is why i don't tell my doctor what to do because even though i found something by googling myself it's pretty likely it's wrong. I've seen enought people with wrong feelings and ideas in fields i actually knew pretty well to understand that half educated people who have the strongest opinions. You are one of these. Correct me if you have any professional experience in banking - oh wait, that would be working for se joos... Well you know - SOMETHING?

disagreeing with me

genocide, which in turn can also be the most sefless way to save the planet.

well you really convinced me there with that strawman projection deflection and that sick graph bro, totally

More intense is ...

Gaiacide, then intentional killing, the destruction of all life on a single planet.

This leaves a planet a lifeless rock.

So you're educated in finance or not?

I'm pretty sure humanity will pull that off at some point. Earth is a good candidate for that.

Worst crime ever and I think all you Sup Forumsros will agree
>claiming to be femanon and not posting tits with timestamp

>claiming to be femanon and not timestamped penis

i know a little about fractional banking and what canserous invention it is. What kind of dept slavery it creates. You on the other hand seem to live in a puble, in the 1960-90 euforia, and naivity... But i guess is wrong of me to try and take that away from you. So enjoy your bliss and god bless you.