What is the most self-hating/cucked country and why is it Italy?

What is the most self-hating/cucked country and why is it Italy?

if there is something we win at, is self-hate

Probably Russia, Poland, or any /lat/ cuntry

>What is the most self-hating/cucked country and why is it Italy?

never had the impression to be honest

You Brazilians max out on self hate don't lie. The only ones who even come close are the Argentine's, but at least they don't self-hate on literally every thread about them.

>greece -102
kek feels good

>self-hating

either us or Brazil

>cucked
either us or your father

Italians don't have any sense of cultural superiority over their neighbours? I mean those paintings, architecture, operas etc.

I always got a feeling that Poles self-hating on here were just memeing and that Brazilians do it sincerely.

poland is like 99,9999999% white Polish. How can you be cucked?

Learn how to read nigger.

>Any /lat/ cuntry

Not just any /lat/ country specifically Brazil.

Germany

'kay. here's a poem about how angry I am grrrrrrr

A huge obnoxious dinosaur,
Just barged its way through our front door!
It didn't knock or ring the bell,
Just crashed right in to where we dwell!
It snarled and snorted 'cross the hall,
Stood on (and burst!) my brand new ball.
It shook the paintings off their hooks,
And threw my dad some evil looks!
It tramped right in to our front room,
And left a smelly stench of doom!
It circled round and round the chairs,
Whilst we all stood and said our prayers!
With creaking weight it then sat down,
The chair collapsed, my mum did frown.
The dinosaur with eyes bright red,
Then slowly turned its ugly head!
"I've had enough," it gave a growl,
It sighed and sank, its face a scowl.
"I really tried! I'm in distress!
I didn't win the fancy dress!"

Brazilians seem to be really depressed about the politics in their country, like as if they were in bad situation, but there was no possible way to deal with it, at least that's my impression. For example they really like to mock that sentence by Zweig about Brazil being the country of the future. I saw only one non self-hating Brazilian here (he was constantly posting some exclusive residences from Southern Brazil).

Why do the Italians like us so much? When it comes to favorability ratings for the US in Europe it's always them and Poland that top it with the UK in distant third.

I don't have any impression that Germans are self-hating, I mean that many of them authentically believe in some kind of strange historiosophical theory that after they started some serious shit in Europe they repented and now they are the brightest lighthouse of tolerance and progressive multiculturalism among dark seas of bigotry and racism. I least that's what I understand observing their media. Of course, in many cases it's not an authentical belief, only a kind of PR strategy, but some less intelligent Germans seem to really believe in this.

I thought we were liked more than this...

I thought Spain and Italy were best bros.

Because Italians are the only people in Europe dumb enough to look up to Americans, because you're kind of the same. Poor south, lots of criminality, religious/conservative, etc.

Just look at the parallels between Trump and Berlusconi.

They still have the same collective mentality of loyalty to the state and it's agenda. Just the opposite end nowadays.

They seem to personally insulted when someone criticizes the EU.

>Poor south, lots of criminality
Yes, because of course those are good reasons to like them. Retarded swampnigger

You're the only country with all positives...

Those poor people in the south will of course look up to yanks, because that's where even Italy's criminals were able to become rich and were ven glorified in the media.

Really, the two countries are equally distasteful.

Thank you for really making me think Mr. Wilders

>france likes england more than france

You are right, actually this is quite admirable that they are so well organised, but unfortunately they use this feature to focus their society on failed ideas. Sometimes being efficient becomes your curse, because you are able to go further following wrong path. But we will see.

That's not Germany

How can anyone hate Italy?

Germans aren't self-hating, they just place their traditional militant nationalism into "Europe" now instead of Germany because it's more acceptable socially. They're still incredibly narcissistic people.

>France
>Liking Germany and Enlgand

shit poll

Greece, Spain why I thought we were friends.
We hate ourselves but we don't allow foreigners to speak shit about us and campared to UK, Germany and France we are not that cucked.

I expected the opposite.

actually that would be us.

Normies don't give a shit my friend, life is great here, to the point that it triggers autists into self-hating and into loud autistic screeching all the time. Sup Forums isn't the representative of a country, but of the outcasts of that country

>get colonized by America
>100 years later become one of the most Pro-American countries in the world

Filipinos are also the only people I've ever seen call their own women ugly. To be fair, I've never seen an attractive Filipino woman either.

Your girls literally love enland and english lads, and you are ubercucks

Because we still think about the American dream and we still see it as the land of opportunity, which is kinda true compared to italy where you just need to have friends in the right place to get the job and the merits are not considered and flushed down in favour of the friend's son

>Spain and Italy hating Greece instead of siding with it
>We think if we're good goyim the Germans won't think of us as Club Med untermenschen

We really are master cucks.

Seems to me like Italy is the TRUE land of opportunity then since you can always have a chance at succeeding no matter how worthless you are

that's just padanians being german lapdogs as usual, nothing new, here everyone sides with our based greek brothers.

I don't get it either, I think if forced to chosse between "okay guys" and "not okay guys" people will tell you Americans are okay, but there's no particularly strong love for you, you don't have people praising America and wearing flags like in the Philippines or El Salvador or anything like that, you're just better than commies I guess.

>sweden isnt mentioned in whole thread
feels great

Italians love america because of
>Muh shooting thieves
Swedes love to get blacked but don't hate themselves

brazil

>>Muh shooting thieves
we've had this meme for like one year and only loud retards love it, really doubt that's the reason.

I can tell you that's a very popular topic,especially among the working class, i hear sperging about that at least once a day at my workplace.

because like every meme it get talked about to death for a period and then it will die down because there is just no fucking way we are going to get American gun laws and working class can't understand this.