Everyone ignores pics I post of my gf on here. Is she really not that hot or what? Like fuck. I think she's gorgeous...

Everyone ignores pics I post of my gf on here. Is she really not that hot or what? Like fuck. I think she's gorgeous. But then again I'm ugly as sin so...maybe my perceptions are just off. Questioning everything tonight man.

I think people think this is fake but she rly is my gf. Can prove.

She's pretty hot

THANK YOU

At least one person agrees

Nudes for you good sir

More

trap

More

Absolutely not a trap

Prove it

I'd cum inside her anytime

She barely ever sends me pics of the pussy but I do have this

And here's her face from the same convo

And ass

She's teh sexy. Would do a threesome with the two of you.

Holy shit more of her ass pls

I would eat that sweet pussy forever. You're just a lucky dude

cucklord

Hello Sup Forums

Not if you saw me you wouldn't heheheh

Show your face, can't be that bad.

I'm sure I would nevertheless.

she looks like a horse

Op! After you jizz and delete this thread; you will still feel guilty. Posting these nudes will be something you regret

Her body is pretty much perfect. Her face is OK, I mean it's long but that makes her look foreign which isn't a bad thing

You fucktards think everything is a trap. Get off Sup Forums sometimes, it makes you blind

Please do prove it! Very beautiful

I suppose nicole is not going to be happy about that..

Her parents are from Norway so she is *kinda* foreign

Is her face really ugly? I think it's hot

If your suspicion is any legit, this could become pretty interesting now. I have popcorn.

She's not ugly. She's really quite beautiful, her body, face, everything. You should post more of her nudes.

norwegians don't have brown eyes bro
still a hot girl though

Eh. Probably not.

that giant jew nose might be a reason

Eh. Probably not.

I post her shit all the time here

She won't be your gf long, you have no respect for her posting her here. You do not love her. Your soul is uglier than your physical self.

She does look Scandinavian. Her face just not objectively "beautiful", (eyes too close together, nose too long) but as I said, it makes her interesting and cool looking

Dude she's been my gf for 2 years so... she'll be around

Are you a retard? Her parents legit immigrated here, I think her dad has blue and mom has brown. Not gonna lie, I don't remember for sure

Norwegians have blue eyes period
her parents can come from Norway but that doesn't make them Norwegian genetically

It's that you Sup Forums?

The thing is, why do you care but randoms think of her? If you love how she looks then stop seeking reassurance from strangers about her relative "hotness"

Because I'm an insecure fuck? Having a hot gf is literally the one thing I got going for me. Also I am a huge cuck so there's that

She's hot as hell. I'd whip her bare ass with a belt until she was a sobbing mess. Then I'd fuck her ass for a long time before finishing down her throat.

Kek OK. The other thing, some chicks just don't look amazing in photos. I knew a girl who looked stunning IRL (slim tall and huge eyes), but in photos her chin and mouth always looked weird/crooked/off. Guys used to drool over her wherever she went though

Agree she looks better in person. My favorite positions you can't see her face anyways

Some of these are from my birthday present photo shoot, I think she looks pretty good in these

I do whip her when she misbehaves
She's a bad girl sometimes and needs to be punished

Her hips are kinda gross though. Shame.

Yeah... I actually kinda preferred when she used to be a little more curvy. But she works out too much now.. she was bigger than this but I can't find a good pic

more ass in lingerie

So this is what she looks like all the time now? Honestly.. I'd look somewhere else. You can do better. That's not someone you'll be happy with.

Still waiting for 'proof'. How about a time stamp?

>She does look Scandinavian. Her face just not objectively "beautiful", (eyes too close together, nose too long) but as I said, it makes her interesting and cool looking

This user got it right... it's definitely something about her nose being too long/big

7.5/10 though, would still bang

All of "her" pics have her squeezing his legs together tucking his dick. Normal girls don't squeeze their legs together when taking nudes so you can see their pussy. You guys are fucking faggots

And trust me I can't do better... I'm on the left

Agreed. Also look at her face structure. Clearly used to be a man. Fits right in with all these Sup Forums trap lovers.

You need to chill. I promise my gf is a girl. Like fuck man. Stop trying to make her into a dude.

*now questioning if she looks like a dude*

Her facial structure is that of a man

Post her pussy then you faggot

How am I supposed to get her to hold a timestamp without admitting why I need it? Srs talk. I will prove but can't be obvious. She doesn't know about my hobby shall we call it

Man I'd have a threesome with Steve Buscemi if it means I got to fuck her too.
Might even tickle his balls.

Being a cuck ain't a hobby!! Woodworking is ur new hobby if I get dubs!

Dubs speaks truth!

Every girl takes pics of their vagina no need to beat around the bush and admit you're gay OP