This is Tommy

This is Tommy.
Tommy has been with me for 17 years, I am 23.
He is sick and will soon die, a tumor grew on his head and his body is already full of tumors.
Vet gave him a few days, please wish Tommy a peaceful sleep and goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY#start=0:00;end=5:41;cycles=-1;autoreplay=true
soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/resplendent-destiny-alt
soundcloud.com/pinkomega/meme-machine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bye, Tommy, i hope you reach cat heaven.

Sleep tight Tom Tom

:(

Post more pics if you have them. I love ginger cats

Sleep tight tommers

Goodbye Tommy. Rest easy.

Most of the photos I have are from when we were younger, my mother took most of them and I don't have them digitaly I'm afraid but I can take more photos of him right now.

RIP Tommy, sleep well.
Make sure you tell your humans new guardian a few tips.

Farewell. Say hi to Pommy, Niki, Jari, Freddie, Bert and the others for me.

May we see each other in Valhalla Tom cat

Do it

I have two more cats who were recent additions to the family, they are both 1 year old.
Originaly I had the intention of bringing them in to keep Tommy company as he had already lost his brother a few years back, but he is a old cat now so all he wanted was peace and quiet.

They normally do. I grew up and my mom was literally the cat lady.
We kept food and water for about 20 strays and they always stuck around. I've buried more cats than I care to think about.

More Tommy.

He is a handsome one :)

Sleep well, little one.

sharpie in... fuck the feels are taking over :(

Bye Tommy, hope you go to the cat's heaven

Thank you, he's is also one of my best friends.
It's going to be hard to part with him, it's been 17 years.

I'd like to think of this song as our adventure togethar, just like they did.
youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY#start=0:00;end=5:41;cycles=-1;autoreplay=true

Goodbye Tommy, I'm sure you were a wonderful cat and I hope you had a lovely life. May you ascend to cat heaven and find the comfiest spots to lounge in and the gayest mice to catch.

Mfw Quads God has spoken

Sleep well Tommy! :( I've got a cat and this makes me sad
Looks like a handsome cat

Tommy has been trully blessed by the quads, I am at ease now that he will be granted a peaceful rest in the comfiest spot just like how he loved to in his life.

dwarf satan granted tommy the comfiest spot

all red cats are the best cats
you love him
he loves you
he looks happy and loved
what's more- fully appreciated

Night Tommy. You are a good cat

aw
Tommy looks badass

cri

Don't cry user, Tommy is just on a quick jaunt to the undiscovered country, and you'll be with him in the end.

I know user, I'm trying my best. I always tell myself I'll be strong but this is tough.
Thank you all for wishing Tommy the best.

May CatGod accept it in CatHeaven

Would pet give kitty massage and some cat nip. I hope he goes peaceful. Take it easy Tommy Boy, you won't be forgotten.

I feel for you, OP. Wish Tommy a sound rest and safe journey home.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/resplendent-destiny-alt

Well if this is actually true then I'm sorry.

Sleep tight, kitten

Godspeed Tommy, sleep well

Godspeed Tommy!

Too sad. OP, may this perhaps cheer you up? soundcloud.com/pinkomega/meme-machine

Give him a big hug from all of us. :)

Pink Guy songs always makes me chuckle, thanks user.

Sleep well Tommy. Say hi to my cat when you get to heaven.

Yes!! Do this

I love my cat

Bye Tommy, sending much tummy rubs

TOMMY WAS WITNESSED

Rest well, little lion.

#bless

Sleep well Tommy, You are a relic at your age. May you go into your next life without hardship. Say hello to Jax for me.

sleep well you were loved

Peaceful sleeps and goodest of byes Tommy

Aye, may this swashbuckler be buried with all the gold and treasures of the old world. Arrr.

Settling in for the long sleep, eh Tommy? It's sad to see you go, but we're all here for you. Bye Tommy. :(

Have a peaceful sleep little buddy. Thanks for bringing joy and love into user's life.

Goodbye, and you won't be forgotten.

Goodnight Tom and say hello to Leo for me. Much love

Catch you on the flip side, Tommy. Sleep well.

Give Tommy the madest pats ever from me.

You had a good run bud, sleep easy.

Fuck mate, hit me right in the feels.

I got a pretty white cat. He has been in my family for three to four years, can't pinpoint the time due to the following:

I was really severely deppressed during my teen years, got all kinda diagnoses but that's not the point.

I grew uncapable to love anyone during being in the hospital and being drugged up. Couldn't even tell I loved my family. Still can't really say if I love them, or if I am just kind of pleased about their presence.

Leon is the first thing I ever grew to love. I live my furball to bits.

Some day, Leon will die, and I will continue ezisting. Nothing weighs on my shoulders as much as knowing this fact. I think about it daily.

I kind of wish I could outlive my furball.

But I kind of don't. I want him to die in my arms so he will be loved to the end.

Don't know where I was going with this but it felt good to say it aloud.

God bless you Tommy, may you die peacefully and cuddled up with love.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Give him a hug from a very teary user

Goodbye tommy and may you be a god in the after life

Bye Tommy

Goodbye Tommy. I hope you have a peaceful journey after this life. You'll see OP again one day

Dream good thoughts my beloved orange kitty,2009-2014

Goodbye Tommy. Sleep well.

Good bye Tommy and sleep well

That made me feel, but it's the feel that makes me think Tommy will rest peacefully once he finaly leaves me.

Goodbye Tommy, you will be missed.

Cats are vermin. Should have died ages ago.

Sleep tight Cato

fuck you fagggot

Good night sweet prince~

I hope Tommy has a painful sleep

Pretty kitty.

fuck cats. good riddance. now buy a dog like a fucking man, you neckbeard faggot.

rip in piece tommy

Farewell, Tommy. Safe travels into the unknown and always know that your human misses you.

Godspeed Tom, you'll see your owner again someday. :)

Take care in kitty heaven Tommy. Enjoy all the fresh tuna on offer.

I type this as my cat Baxter kneads on me. I'm sure you two would've hated each other, but hey, that's what cats do.

RIP

Godspeed to Valhalla, Tom

Cat heaven = 1000s of scratching posts and bowlfuls the catnip

Tommy seems like a real good cat. I'm sorry for your loss, user.

Rest well, Tommy.

Bye Tommy.

My cat of 15 years died in december, he had various health issues but his death was quite sudden, probably one of the hardest things I've had to go through watching him suffer.

It sucks but atleast you know he's not suffering anymore, sand that he lived a good cat life.

get the fuck out faggot.

Sup Forums is for cats and always will be.

sleep tight, my nigga

kys

Sleep tight little cat

Tommy has went to sleep, what may be one of his last nights. Hopefully I still get to see him tomorrow, but he's going to the vet for his last checkup. I made sure he was comfy.

Rip Tommy, smoking a bowl for my cat nigga

Tommy can you hear me?
Can you feel me near you?
Tommy can you feel me?
Can I help to cheer you.

oh, oh, oh, Tommy.

May Kek accept tommy in his kingdom

Sleep tight, Tommy.

Tommy sleep tight kitty. My cat died of tumors, ate only cat food, my cat who only ate table scraps lived to 21

Good Bye Tommy...remember that you were loved unconditionally and anonymously by essentially a group of closet paedophiles.

Good sleep kitter
You will be missed

My parents didn't sign the permission slip for this feelstrip

See ya later seƱor tom

Same problem, vet said cat food caused it as well.
Even the goddamn expensive one.

good night little buddy, sleep well

Sleep tight Tommy.
You're a cute kitty.
May your soul pass on in peace and serenity.

true