ITT: Shows for adults you watched as kid

ITT: Shows for adults you watched as kid

>Beyond Belief gave me nightmares each time

Fiction meant; "We made it up."
Fact meant; "Someone else made it up."

top kek

>little billy was playing with a friend at night and plays a trick with the family and hides in the closet.
>they hear screaming and a beastly sound in the closet
>they open the closet
>billy is gone
>no evidence of anything, still missing to this day.

Fact

mfw.

What happened to billy

>be a little kid
>my first dog just died
>new episode of beyond belief is on
>in it a kid has their dog get hit by a car and killed
>the kid wishes really hard though and the dog comes back at the end
>watch until the end of the show for the verdict, hoping against hope
>Fiction
>cry like a bitch

What the fuck, Riker? I trusted you.

Howard Stern Show on E!

Saturday nights, little rub on the little pecka...

>watch episode about scissors killing people
>never touch scissors again

X-files
Tales from the crypt.
Some true crime murder documentary show. from the 90's.

I always watched the reruns sunday in the morning. Always felt a bit like cheating. And yet some episodes still freaked me the fuck out.

I knew the story. It was "legend" in Florida that happened in 1960s. In the show they never mentioned that there was a small window in closet and Billy just vanished within it, returning in several hours. Show story was unfinished and more "scarier".

Pretty much. I always figured that just a very small part of the story was true.
Like someone saw a women cross the street and she reminded him of someone and later he found an old picture of his dead grandma and he thought they looked similar.

So they write a whole ghost story around it with him being saved by the ghost and then later the picture floating across his room and landing on his dick or something.

I'm not sure if pic related or x-files had an episode involving bees. I don't even fear bees, but I saw the episode late at night, probably already drowsy and with low blood pressure.

There wasn't even anything terrifying on the surface but I was extremely nervous of sudden close-ups of bees and... those hexagons they make out of wax. I don't remember anything else about it, just bees up close, and a yellowish hexagon.

Man, late night TV. Do kids today even have that experience anymore with everything on-demand?

this one still fucks me up to this day.

i think about it monthly at least. where did he go? what folded his clothes?

RIP LIL BILLY

>Shows for adults
> beyond belief

pick one

Is that fucking Riker?

It's him.

I think this is the one where the closet had a secret tunnel to a WW2 era bunker. The kid stocked up the bunker with food and even an NES. He stayed down there for a week or something then came back.

I learned way too much from the E! show.

I ended up completely forgetting about Howard until I got a vehicle in 2010 with Sirius. But as soon as I realized it was Howard all I could think of was 'where is beet?' That encephalitic little guy really could get a kid's attention.

Show was fucking great, but I caught the tail end of it. Arty was already gone.

fuk I forgot about that show

>Man, late night TV. Do kids today even have that experience anymore with everything on-demand?
I go back and forth on this all the time.

When I look back I love the experiences I had with late night TV as a youth.

In the more recent years, if my internet went out, and I was stuck with TV, nothing felt more depressing. No control, no choice. One way communication device.

Probably also helps that I enjoyed watching shit back then, if I tune in randomly late night nowawadays, there will be nothing I want to see.

Why did riker let himself get so fat? Do they not have PT tests in Starfleet?

I jerked off a lot to this

>beyond belief is starting
>story about man who is chopping tree with chainsaw while bullet was in tree, so it shot back at him
>dad wanted to chop some shit tommorow
>hide his chainsaw to trashcan
>fuck forgot to return it at morning
>trash and garbage long gone
>Josh where is my fucking chainsaw
>told him this
>$1500 chainsaw never found from that day
>never saw TV show until 18

Is this ultimate show for retarded children like me?

they all got fat.

I saw a Larry David interview recently where he describes acting on a weekly tv series as the best fucking job ever created.

you act for 3 days a week every other week for less than half the year. With all that cash you need to do movies on your downtime to not get fat as fuck.

I'm Horrible! Why can't you help me?

>touching daddy's chainsaw

TOP KEK

>Probably also helps that I enjoyed watching shit back then, if I tune in randomly late night nowawadays, there will be nothing I want to see.

This is always a point of self-reflection for me: am i now the old man calling youth entertainments shit or is everything on TV today objectively trash compared to 90's and early 00's?