So what does one do when their drug dealer robs them? It was only 60 bucks...

So what does one do when their drug dealer robs them? It was only 60 bucks. I know where he lives and am definitely bigger and stronger than he is. But should I just let it go?

bump

rat him out.
cops won't give a shit about you buying.. they just want to nail sellers.

Fag

60 bucks is 60 bucks. Go fuck him up

seems kinda harsh. he'd get at least 7 years...

How did he rob you?

this. Karma bitch.

how should i approach him? although i havent seen them, Im afraid his room-mates might intervene if I do it right where he lives.

Don't be a bitch OP, this is trump's America now. Go get your money

Consider it a loan to be repaid. Tell him. Might be lucky and solve it elegantly.

Abduct him and torture him. Bind very well. Murder a family member of his and record it on his cell phone. Show him the video before you crush his spine with a hammer. If he survives that, bury him alive. Throw his phone in a water source.

Beta cuck alert.

I want to know this too. If he tricked you out of it, well, just let it be. If he physically took it from you then go get him

This. Call him and tell him you expect proper compensation, and if not.. you ever watch Dexter?

This is the second time you post this, you little cuck faggot. IF you were truly a man you wouldnt come on here asking other cuck neckbeards what to do after having your manhood taken from you. Might aswell give me your crushes number so you can watch her ride me while we both laugh at how much of a failed pussy you are

get a friend to set up a buy from him but at a secluded location.. then fuck him up when he shows up

I gave him money, he drive to go get it, never delivered, I bought from him several times and made it clear I wanted to turn this into a regular thing and told him to keep $20 worth for himself for him doing the legwork

Damn, you are stupid af. Let me guess, you're white?

Be aware of who he knows. Don't speak. Don't show your face. Don't do it at his house. He might be a low level dealer but you don't want friends coming for you or anyone else. Don't fucking rob him or anything just hurt him. Then slash his tires.

Like I said before though: be. Fucking. Anonymous.

no, this is the first. i just found out not even an hour ago (considered other options such as got busted, phone died, etc). but the guy who introduced me confirmed he just plain robbed me (they stay in contact)

>money first
>let him drive off

You fucking deserved it you cuck, you will not do anything about it anyway, stop wasting our time asking for tips

Heh...so you paid him and let him drive off?

what a faggot lol

Buy a katana and ninja costume off eBay. Break into his house and stab everyone before they realize it isn't a prank.

Babby learns not to give money to known scum first

I suggest fucking with something he likes. take a part out of his car engine or some shit. fuck up the locks on his doors, clog the exaust in his car, shit like that.

oh fuck i have to beat his ass anonymously?

he coulda made $30 a week off me. instead he wanted to steal $60 (really only $40 more since I told him to keep $20)

Dont forget the fedora and zit cream

this. is 60 bucks worth him coming back with his gang member friends?

Mix petrol and packing foam to make homemade napalm. Bottle it up. Go to house in the middle of the night, brick his windows then throw the Molotov's through the windows and at the doors. By the time the cunt wakes up he'll be on fire and half dead from smoke inhalation. Make sure to save one incase he does make it out.

Sit outside and watch him burn. revel in the fact that you won.

Not worth being known as a grass for 60 $.

Either do 60+ worth of property damage to his stuff, steal something of his, confront him in an aggressive way and demand he empties pockets, take your 60 and leave the rest, or give him a solid punch.

It isn't much money. Don't risk much for that.
Don't risk a bad rep, don't risk prison, don't risk retribution.

Better to do something though, thieves need to be taught.

A good one is to wait until he goes out and kick his door in, fuck the lock or the door and leave immediately.
Make sure you aren't seen.
Doors and locks are expensive, and it will make him paranoid.

It's bad enough you're on his dick to feed your habit. If you let him rip you off you might as well start offering to suck his dick now while you're still functional enough to learn to enjoy it.

Spread word, ruin his business, and never buy from him again, it's that simple.

Hes a nigger. Its what niggers do.
They don't think about profits or futures or long term business. They are fucking dumb monkeys.

ok, so with that in mind, do I do anything about it or just let it be? I am asking because I do not know.

lol retard

I know what thread you're talking about though

But still retard detected

Blow him for $10 and enjoy the free meal

/thread

Maybe this.

Confront him, tell him that and do it with a calm face, then give him a warm smile and pat him on the back.

Then go directly to his mother's house and gut her while she's on the phone to him.

Let it go, user. It's the risk you run buying drugs on the black market. Doesn't sound like you're terribly broken up about it so learn and move on.

to be clear, hes white. definitely a nigger tho

Lol fag. You have no idea how drug dealing works huh?

If you can get your money back without hurting the kid, do that. 60 bucks is a lot for pot so im guessing its not easy to get. Shouldnt ruin your only plug. Just tell him you dont want any problems, just want what you paid for or your dough. If he doesnt comply, handle it when you see him.

Why risk jail for less than two hour's salary?

You obviously didn't read my fucking message.

Is it worth it to fuck with this guy when you don't know who he works for or with?

If it is, be anonymous. You want him paranoid. Slash his tires. Beat his ass away from home and make it look random. DO NOT ROB HIM. If you want to fuck with him really bad just tape a bullet on the door of his car.

Psych him out but don't do anything to let him piece together who it might be. You don't want a bunch of his friends fucking you or your property up

do it while screaming "IT'S A PRANK BRO" over and over and over.

You'll be known as the just a prank ninja killer.

I could easily shoot out a window in his car w a bb gun. maybe thats what I should do. should i wait a while so he thinks its someone else he ripped off?

He probably sees you as someone he can get over on. Dont let that turn into a habit bro

Are you being serial? What is there to think about? You lure him out by pretending to be a customer, you smash his face in/teeth out, wait for him to beg/cry, film/take a pic and go away. He wont do shit and his "friends" certainly wont, but reading what you have provided us with, most of us have already gotten a clear picture of what a cuck/retard/beta you are, just leave it and dont get yourself into trouble mister, you never know you could like, get a bruise or worse, a scolding from your meth addict parents

if he's a drug dealer, he knows people. probably people bigger than you, who are willing to risk jail time. it's not about what HE can do, it's about what he can DO

Less than two hours salary.
Fucking bait.

Make sure you wear your fedora for full effect

user tip that he's a dealer

>enjoy that sweet revenge

i only do drugs on fridays and saturdays. not quite sucking dick to feed a habit territory

Bb gun? You 13?
Get a crow bar and smash three windows and haul ass.

YOU ARE RETARDED
a fucking bb gun. You think a bb gun will send a message. Fuck off if you are actually this much of a pussy retard

From what it seems like, ops pot dealer is a middleman who picks up ops money then goes to get the drugs and then comes back to give op his shit. Op lets him keep 1/3 of it for doing this. Hes no dealer, seems like a guy too broke to buy his own but knows where to get it

Get some friends gang up plan something and when he least expects it have your buds sneak up and wrap his shirt up around his head and beat the fuck outta him he wont bother your ass anymore

Just rat him out. Safest and simplest

Okay, about three after taxes

Slash tires, knock out car lights - it all costs money and inconveniences him.

Just make sure no one sees you anywhere near it.
Never ever tell anyone you did anything or that you are planning to.

If you are going to do something, don't say anything about it to anyone - and like that, it never happened.

Yes, wait a while so he forgets about it. 3 weeks, a month.
Or just punch the fucker and take his wallet.

He'll never mess with you again and word will spread.

Are you fairly strong, can you throw a punch?

Take it take it from an ex dealer. 60 bucks ain't worth what could happen.

Best tip in here, OP take notes. It will enhance your dominance. Having a kawaii T-shirt and a katana on your back will complete the picture and the guy will shit bricks

>BB gun
>shoot out window
Pick one

>60 bucks is a lot for pot
it was heroin. dude has a nice day job by the way, think he brings home like $700 a week from that. so not sure what his deal is robbing me of $60

Better if you tell the dude's parents anonymously and provide details on what he does.

>I gave him money, he drive to go get it, never delivered,
>told him to keep $20 worth for himself for him doing the legwork

adorable
mfw

What kind of drugs are we talking about? If you have to give him money for him to drive somewhere to score - he's not a drug dealer - he's a hustler who knows a guy who knows a guy. If we are talking about bag weed you need to march you sissy ass over there and smack him around.
If it's coke or heroin, he's just a drug addict and you bought his fix. You should wise up and just write it the fuck off because junkies are nothing but trouble.
Why are you so fucking dumb huckleberry?

Heroin.

Later OP, you utter faggot.

bucks is a lot for pot
>it was heroin.
>heroin

Oh.
No wonder you're such a loser.

He has the right idea
Im ashamed I gave you ideas faggot

RAPE HIS MOM

>Better if you tell the dude's parents
Are you in the 7th grade user?

Tbh we all have fun telling eachother stories about people we rip off just because you are gullible, dont take it personally, im serious. I hope that youve learned a lesson. Just leave this bro and youll know how to buy drugs next time, take care

ive done it before. even took out 2 windows with a single bb. the windshield is the only one that doesnt shatter

the point of it would be to cause property damage. especially nice if I can do it from a distance

OR HIS DAD

>calls other people pn Sup Forums cuck neckbeards
>is on Sup Forums
projection is a powerful thing

i just snort it on fridays and saturday, gimme a fuckin break. shits relaxing

>be me, 17 year street thug
>mah dealer says he'll give me a half ounce of coke if collect a debt for him
>me and a few friends knock on dudes door
>bip, bap, boom, zoink
>we rough him up good
>warn him that he better pay Jimmy
>he's spitting teeth crying that he doesn't owe Jimmy any cash
>Go to collect
>Jimmy suddenly remembers that the dude had paid him
>Still got my half oz - profit

If the shoe fits....

>pretends to have moral authority
You're on Sup Forums mate, quit acting like you're better than him because this place is a cesspool of immoral shit and if you're browsing it, it's really telling of your moral compass

Dude you shoot it with a bb gun that's not threatening. I told you how to deal with him. You need to anonymously make him paranoid someone is out to get him. Use doctors gloves, take a bullet from someone, tape it to his car door. Slash his tires.

How will being a massive faggot help?

Thanks. I would like to point out that I dont think theres anything wrong with heroin. Its actually about as potent as snorting pain pills. As long as you dont let it take priority financially and dont let it interfere with your work or family, I dont see a problem.

Idk you're right he should just beat his ass and let the guy know who did it that way his friends kill him

Never let it go. This is like prison etiquette. You let him flex on you once, he'll never stop trying to get over on you. Worse, he'll tell other dealers you're a soft bitch and they'll rob you too.

You need to correct his ass so he respects you again.

rob that muthafucka

>he'll tell other dealers
What evidence do we have that he's a dealer?
He takes money from op to go pick up a few packs?
That's a dealer?

>he'll never stop trying to get over on you

huh? im obviously not going to buy from him again

You must be new here.
Did you arrive after you saw the site mentioned on the TV news and thought you were brave enough to face the terrible dangerous dark web net.

Everyone knows drug addicts are pathetic faggots.
Nothing to do with morals.

fyi, he is a dealer. he sells crack, mdma, weed, heroin, and an array of pills

Kick his teeth in. Thieves get what they have coming.

Pretty much this.

>fyi, he is a dealer. he sells crack, mdma, weed, heroin, and an array of pills
Then you're dumber than I thought.
>dealer shows you goods
>you exchange money for goods
>you walk
Anything else is a hustle.
Any questions?

>drug addicts
bro, you assume all drug users are addicts. I like to use a little heroin at the end of my work week. I have a nice job and afford living by myself. I snort, dont shoot, so little risk of OD and dont penetrate my body with needles. since I got robbed last time, i havent done any drug in 2 weeks. I aint exactly going thru withdrawals.

Dealers rarely keep anything illegal on them because sentences are based on quantity they catch you with more than anything. Some dealers use a stash, others use runners to do the street work. OP's dealer has a decent job so he's probably not running for someone else, he's got a stash nearby. Probably at or near his home if he's stupid, and robbing a customer is stupid.

Source: Pic related

Your a loser that uses heroin. I hope you get a batch of carfentanil faggot

>bro, you assume all drug users are addicts.
Every addiction starts somewhere. Usually with bullshit justifications like
>I snort, dont shoot