Currently serving in the military...... i love, i love it so much it's crazy. If im not working...

currently serving in the military...... i love, i love it so much it's crazy. If im not working, i work out twice or three times a day or i get drunk. i have no love life. i have nothing else. and if i lost the military i would have nothing to lives for.

question is why? why the only the thing i give a fuck about is the uniform? is this healthy ?

Glad to hear that user, i wish i could serve to the army but since my country is a shithole im not giving my life for it, nice to see you can wear your uniform whit your flag being proud of it, trust me you dont need "love life", enjoy your army life, youre not losing anything exeptional

let me guess, your family, friends, your whole life you've been surrounded by people telling you it's an honorable thing to do.

Also yes, its ok loving the uniform, it gives you a sense of worth, im not calling you worthless but trust me, theres no difference between loving the uniform and loving a girl, both are ways of spend the time in this ilusion called life, at least whiit the uniform you have something to be proud of

nah man i just found a purpose for my life honestly. or else i would be doing drugs and just be an alcoholic all my life. (canadian forces just btw) and we help alot more people than you may think. and i do believe personally that its an extremely honourable thing. only important thing is what you truly believe about something. i would just be happy that i died for something i cared about.

oh you're canadian. fair enough m8, as long as you're not in the US military dying for some jew's bank account, good on you.

i also have the same train of though brother ! just seems kinda intense i don't have anything else

its also healthy for you to learn how to tie your shoes if you know what i mean, good for you man, way beyond many people already.

good luck friend

thank's brother

what branch?

infantry

sorry hammered, i meant to say army

>Canada army
What they do? shoot water guns against the people who post racist islamophobic stuff on facebook?

Kek

wow guy's not going to life i appreciate all you''re positive comments. haven't been on 4 chan in years but im glad i asked. i know how my military buddies feel but its fun to get answered by outside views!

lets the thread die. if not general military thread. 7 years of experience ask away !

If you're are talking about african in need of water , i've given them water but never squirted. i'll look into that, might be a fun idea for the boys hahaha

>Loves murdering children

>protecting muh homeland

But can it make you a sandwich?

>checkmate faggot

so ... what ... is it that you do? what's a normal day?

>Joining the marines
>Thinks if you put yourself aside and stand for people who can't stand for themselves you're doing the most important thing anyone can do.

>Fuck libtards and lazy faggots.
>Be jealous you assface opinionated take everything for granted loser cucks.
>#trumpismypresident
>greentext

Does she can provide you an MRE?
>Pssh, nothing personel kidd