Sup Forums I wanna ask a girl out on a date

Should I see "let's go see a movie"

Or

"Why don't we go on a date, go see a movie?"

>pic unrelated

I hope that pic is unrelated like you say

First obviously.
Second leaves an opening to refuse.

Want to go get drinks is the correct answer faggot, are you underage?

Too young for that pussy OP?

Why "do you want to see a movie?" Less creepy, weird and give them an option for a straightforward no?

This is right. Movie is bad choice for first date

How about "let's go on a date, go see a movie"

Her English isn't the best so I want it to be clear, also she might think it's just as friends or some shit

Already done with her but it was as friends , wen well though

Already had drinks with her but it wasn't really a date

Say "Do you want to go on date? Maybe see a movie or grab a drink?". I know Sup Forums is going to say "don't give her an option to say no hurr hurr" but it will be way better in the long run.

what the fuck is the sauce on this girl ??
shes hot as fuck

I think I'll go with this, seems like the best option

Avoid asking questions.
Make statements and let her choose her reaction.

If she refuses, throw acid in her face then carry on like nothing happened.
Start dating her sister after that, then rape and murder her sister, leave the body in a quarry.
Break into her house and terrorise her, take all money and valuables then kick her to the ground and leave.
Drive over some toddlers, then a few minutes later go to a KFC drive through.
Sit and eat it outside the police station, then go back and rob the KFC.
Then when the police arrive to investigate, go back and order at the drive through again.

If the police catch you, just shout repeatedly "I DIN DO NUTHIN".

The second half of this message only applies if you are a nigger.

>but it was as friends

She implicitly implied it was just as friends and you are still trying to court her after?

Virgin detected....what you say is...."wanna hang out?"
she says..."ok".....
now you are in. Do NOT give her a choice
say "ok let's hook up at about 7pm saturday, I'll meet you here." ...movies fucking lame....you are paying all of it

Hahaha I swear
Sup Forums needs a romance threads.
But as you're in need.
"hey, did you wanna go see a movie on*date

Here you go. You lame dude.
You'll get there
I know u will!

You took her out for drinks and didn't put the moves on here, and now you want to take her to a movie to try and put the moves on her? You are fuckin up bro. Just take her out for drinks again and do it right this time

She never said it was as friends actually, it went well but we didn't specify what it was

Not a Virgin

so just low self esteem

>I wanna ask a girl out on a date
A ▬ [ask here on date]
B ▬ [ask to go see movie]

being this autistic

Yeah pretty much I guess, but hey I'm not one to turn down advice by the autists on this board

dont give her the option tell her you are taking her out

A movie can be a date?

Why haven't we fucked yet?

Man grow some balls. All you need to tell her is "hey lets hit up a bar on the weekend and get smash ;D"

When at bar do push & pull. Compliment her, then make her laugh/ tease her. Then if she's compatible with you, bring her home.

This also seems a good choice

Doesn't matter. You have no confidence, so if she accepts was lucky, not attittude.

This thread got me curiois.

I hate drinking, I can from time to time but I hate the effects and the hangovers and the fact of drinking my money away. Sure a beer is good but honestly if I can stray from alcohol the better.

This said, if I hit up a girl on tinder should I still ask her for drinks or should cafes/resturants are better?

Not sure for one night or fuckbuddy. Gotta get over this fucking ex.

Well my ex cheated on me and shattered my confidence quite a bit but I'm trying to get back on my feet

movies are terrible for the first dew dates.

Its way to impersonal and you dont do anything.

Go for drinks, coffee or take a walk in the park or something. doesnt have to be extravagant. Just something to get you talking.

Say I find you attractieve, would you like to go out?
If she feels the same she wil say yes if not she will say no. Get straight to the point. If she said yes tell her were to meet you. Dont go to a movie. You cant touch her And cant der her in the dark bro. Take her to a mall, go to a gym, etc. It has to be something you van do phisicaly so you can touch her sometimes. Thats what attracts her to you more. After that go for a drink. Has not to be on the first date can be next one. Probably better on the next one. Remeber you when you touch her it shows your interested in her, not only for sex but to make her body deel comfortable around you. At the end of the date look for Signs that tells you to kiss her if you dont see em fuck it Just do it. Its a 50/50 chance anyway so try to do it. If she feels good around you your in I guess.

Also I am trying to be a better version of myself and it worked I met a girl she liked me, I fucked up. Took her on dates she payed for all I was scared to be rejected I guess. We spoke 3 days ago after not speaking for 2 months. I asked her if I IT was me not giving her attention. She said on its because im to soft for her, than changed it to im to carefull. I never realy touched her And that fucked it up I think. Im not telling you to do what I say but be yourself and dont act as someone your not. Im learning to bro. Next time ill do IT right.

dood, i am old....40+
so i am talking experience here.I didn't get married till I was 34 because I had so much pussy
i couldn't turn away.
I'm average looking. not poor but certainly not rich
average dick size....but i had this....
a, "I don't give a fuck about you hotties" cunts
they thought they were all that....I turned my back
and b/ro....they came running and could not wait to pull their panties down for me
It's all about attitude and confidence.

Neg her then apply kino until she is in your flat and bust past her LMR

If you act like you really desire this girl, she can be attracted not by you, but what you think about she. (And trust me, this is very powerfull). So, doesn't matter how you ask, just act like you just think to suck her pussy. She must see your desire.

NEVER
FUCKING EVER
TAKE A GRIL TO A MOOBIE ON THE FIRST DATE
NEVER
EVER
EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this. What you're supposed to do is while you're looking her in the eyes imagine tying her up and fucking her asshole or something, it'll come through in your eyes and she'll get moister than the Mariana Trench.

Edit do not say would you like to go out. Say it as if your going with OR without her.

for certain, have a movie in mind before you ask her- and know either where its playing or how you can get it... she will ask ' what movie did you have in mind ?' so have one in mind

why not?

>Second leaves an opening to refuse.

So "I find you attractive and I'm going for a drink in Saturday, you wanna come?"

Don't use the word "date". By doing so you're putting an awkward kind of pressure on her, and it makes it unnatural. The whole encounter has to be natural, chill and relaxed. Girls don't wanna have big expectations put on them to put out, they just wanna have fun.

Does it sound good in tour mind? Because you should not be asking these things of should be natural And your in Sup Forums. Im not trolling tho im learning too but its a good line to say but again you should not be thinking about this IT should go natural.

>thinks going to movies on a first day will lead to heavy make out/fingering action
Roody-Poo plz, you guys sit down, and dont talk for 2 hours in a theater. lame as fuck