Alright guys, I've already missed two days at work and I can't afford to miss another...

Alright guys, I've already missed two days at work and I can't afford to miss another, I've been out of commission thanks to the flu.

What over the counter medicines do I take to suppress the symptoms while functioning and not falling asleep.

I work in fast food by the way

Microdose acid. Will keep you awake and more alert for longer times.

Like LSD?

Whats some stuff I can buy from Walgreens?

Does your dealer not hang out behind Walgreens and CVS?

Dayquil, light tea with honey, cough drops

He might, I'm new to the area, I'll ask my friend if he knows any dealers.

How much is a microdose?

10 - 15ug

I was being half serious but it will keep you up and as long as you go that low you wont have any other side effects.

Alright, I'm going with the dayquil advice but I still want to try out what you said one of these days.

Never done acid before though, what should I do to make sure my first time doing doesn't end with me out naked in the woods?

Well first off you should know that acid wont make you lose perception of whats going on unless you take a ton.

Acid will not make you hallucinate in the traditional sense. It doesn't create things, it just changes what's already there if that makes sense.

Acid is very introspective, and more about discovering your own mind than discovering everything around you.

You'll probably be a little scared your first trip, and should be with someone you trust until you're confident with it. You'll have some thoughts and face some things you've been repressing or don't want to think about. I still can't go through a trip without worrying my boyfriend will leave me even though I know that probably wont happen.

Definitely do some intense research before hand, it's not a drug to be taken lightly.

Alright, I dont really have anyone except my roommate, he's my source of weed so I'll see if he can get me some acid

I do have some things repressed, especially from my time in the military, maybe its time I faced it tbqh

Yeah just be careful, LSD can unlock some things you might not be ready for. Good luck though!

coricidin works best

Echinecia, great remedy along with paracetamol and inbruprofen two. Lots every two hours alternate. Trust me I was better within 36 hours. Also bonus pro tip if u can have chicken soup that also helps

>Whats some stuff I can buy from Walgreens?
Is this a cold/respiratory flu or the stomach flu (norovirus) that's making the rounds?
Different meds to treat the symptoms.

you're in the food industry and while sick, plan to work transmitting your disease to other people in the process?

just lovely.

Crack always clears my symptoms right up. Just look for a shady nigger posted up on your block, theyre always holding

Blame the fast food companies

Zero tolerance attendance rules

Anti histamines, a bunch of em. They will keep you awake and dry the fuck outta your sinuses. Avoid expectorant like the devil, that shit loosens phemb in your lungs, you don't want that, you want all the germs bottled in and dry. Go wet when you don't have to work.

Also, if your in a scummy meth narbourhod they might not let you get the good stuff, 10mg is such a small amount, you gotta take like 3-4

>It is not going going to cure you at all, it might make longer to heal, but whatever.

this is how niggers think. blame the other guy for your problems.

meth

Bingo, this has been a sinus issue, no sore throat, no phlegm but my sinuses are clogged and I'm really light headed for some reason

Gotta make that buck mane