Goddamn I suck at baking

Goddamn I suck at baking

Is that what happens when you melt marshmallow peanuts?

Pink lemonade cookies.

It's not that bad Op.

How do they taste?

Pink lemonade? Nigga those look orange to me. Sounds like you were right.

Could you please start by explaining what they were supposed to be OP?

They aren't burnt, that's all that matters. If you're trying to present them just cut them into squares and eat the leftovers.

Generally if you're baking for yourself, you don't need to make it look good. You're trying to make something to eat, not to stare at. While you may not be a restaurant chef, you also seem to be limited on supplies.

I globbed on too much on the baking pan so some are too big and not thoroughly baked / too moist, but the smaller ones are alright. They just taste like pink lemonade flavoring mixed in with sugar cookies.

They look fine other than the fact they expanded into each other. Make another batch and do one of the following:
>put slightly less dough for each cookie
>get a bigger cookie sheet
>make less cookies of the same size on that same sheet

I've never seen anyone use aluminum foil to line the pan with.

Could be a loss of heat transfer too.

Pink lemonade cookies.

y u no how 2 bake? fag

NO U

because cooking is awesome

Nigga you can't fucking put lemonade in a pan in the oven and expect to not be disappointed

for gay only

you just put them too close to each other. My cookbook says to use some shortening in place of butter because the higher melting point will help the cookie hold it's shape longer. So basically you'll get slightly thick and moister cookies.

cookies are pretty awesome bro. Have you ever mixed dough by hand? Shit takes endurance.

no gay stuff ulgy

it's like you don't like food

looks like you melted the butter

At least you tried mate

I've made cookies twice and I melted the butter both times because stirring that with a wooden spoon is damn near impossible. The first time I tried mixing it with a hand whisk and it was terrible.

/thread

If we only knew what we should have known now ipanon.com