What happens after dead Sup Forums?

What happens after dead Sup Forums?
Serious thread

Nothing

Nothing, just remember that your consciousness can't imagine not existing, but there was a time when it didn't

A lot of things happen after you die, they just don't involve you.

Humans will never know

u go to hell

Your consciousness is transferred to another universe.

Reincarnation i want to think

Nothing. It's like being asleep. It sounds kinda creepy, but you won't even notice it so it's okay.

Your consciousness is reabsorbed into the Great Being and your body is reincarnated as bacteria shit.

its just like before you were born.
start listening to Alan Watts lectures to fall asleep to

Well, ive been battling that subject with myself for a while now.
One way i believe is, as many others would tell you, is that there is nothing; just non-existence.
However, at the same time, i believe that what we call conciousness, our thinking, ect, isnt apart of our 3- dimensional world. I believe that conciousness is 4th dimensional, and will live on after our bodys death.

But hey, who really knows, aye?

I was dead for a million years before I was born, I'll be dead for a million more after I'm gone

Youll be the first to know. Do come back and tell us whats its like, will you?

I get why a lot of people say there is nothing but there is so much we don't understand or can't comprehend, our own existence is the pinnacle of this. No one can say what comes next. I think the pope questions if there is a god on his death bed, and I think the atheist hopes there is more on his.

>life is only a million years old
Tried to sound intelligent and ... Well, didn't

No I didn't, it's lyrics dipshit. Also reminiscent of a Mark Twain quote. There's no such thing as rhetoric anymore eh? Everything is literal...

What rational reason to you have to believe anything happens?

how do you know? Are you dead?

you die and the worms eat you. The End

>our own existence is the pinnacle of this.

a wise person once said that the purpose of fiction is to place mankind at the center of the universe.

Disintegration of consciousness, doesn't make it a bad thing. Death of old habits, ideals, fears... total release. mho

Humans and life itself is nothing special, it's just matters that follows the same rules than everything in the universe.

You are you because cells in your brain work together through electrical signals, no alive cells means no signal means that there is no you anymore.

Well, after years of research I have been able to uncover most of what happens, and a lot more interesting things. The problem is I don't want anyone else to know, so I don't know.

Ask to Charles Manson.

How could we know?how can anyone know?

I meant insofar as to humans, not the universe in it's entirety. Great quote, I think I'll use that a bit.

So you post this on a Sup Forums board to accomplish what????? Read what you just typed you dips hit you just basically said I have a reply but I chose not to tell you because I'm a fuckin fag. There's an better way to say maybe we just all just shut the fuck up and enjoy life while we have it.

You "dip hit" nice job retard

We go into a extremely deep and lucid dream state, caused by all of the DMT in your brain being released.

Yet we knows that there isn't any reasons to believe that life is the results of some exceptional maker. We don't know exactly how we came to be but we already observe that some of our core ingredients (eg DNA) are molecules that formed themselves in natural conditions following the same rules than any other chemical reactions. From that point, primitive life forms can be proposed to be the descendents of chaotic combinaison of molecules until it clicked into something whose one of the properties is to form copies of itself.

Once you have something that makes copies you have an exponentials growth and the quite well understood process of evolution to end up in copy makers that happens to have conscience of themselves and dream of being more important than mere giant chemical copy makers. Which they aren't because the universe don't give a shit about atoms that thinks.

I have this terrifying thought that one last image or memory of your choosing gets implemented in your conscious for all eternity. You can only relive that moment and you are fully aware of your passing. Whatever that memory is, it will soon become your prison. And no, I'm not talking about hell. More like an evolutionary mechanism that went wrong.

Sort of like Limbo

Yea, that works.

But why? And we can arrange facts, partake in experiments, and observe all we want. There is still plenty of room for error and misinformation. Science is a beautiful thing in that it makes sense of everything, until it doesn't. At the end if the day we are bound by our perceptions and I'm not advocating spirituality here. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just stating that despite everything we know, we don't know it all. This leaves room for speculation.

The same thing that happens before life.

Melancholia was a good movie.

There is plenty of room for errors in science sure. But claiming anything with no observations at all to support it is just wishfull thinking, if you want to feel better about being literally nothing on the scale of the universe please do but don't make the error to believe that fantasy can answers questions about anything else but yourself.

The trouble with that theory is that your brain would need to remain alive for this to actually happen.

Your memory is not linked to the signal sent by the neurons. It's rather linked to a part of the brain itself that act like some sort of storage cpu. Without this cpu you cannot access any sort of memory of what you were when you were alive.

From this we can deduct that what you experience while not alive (not linked to the cpu in your brain) is a different experience other than what your 5 senses allow you to experience while alive (linked to the cpu in your brain).

Basically, if you research neurosciences for a while, you learn that we're not really linked to our bodies at all since the signal that create us in our mothers womb is all around us and can be considered as one big entity.

Well, both are interesting moments in life, so...

Think of it like this.

Your computer stores information just like your brain.

If you unplug the computer the information remains there anyway but if your computer decay and the electricity can't make it's way to power it up anymore then the information can't be accessed anymore even if still there.

What happens to the electricity?

It goes somewhere else... life, or consciousness (that signal that travel through your brain to allow you to experience life in this dimension) is kind of like that also.

You turn into a spooky ghost.

Actually, to my surprise, there's a God (Gods, actually), Satan (lots
of bad guys), soul, afterlife, heaven, hell, etc. I was certain there
wouldn't be when I started but I just kept running across more and
more information.