Yesterday I had sex with my girlfriend for the last time before we decided to break up since she's going to move to...

Yesterday I had sex with my girlfriend for the last time before we decided to break up since she's going to move to another country with her family, music for this feel?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5J1mn_u0rM
youtube.com/watch?v=r-MgXtelSYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=482lqzBFS38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Transatlanticism by Death Cab was always a favorite of mine for a similar situation. Loving best you can knowing there's a time constraint is tough.

Thanks, I'm giving it a listen right now.

The song itself hits it home, the album is decent. Definite high and low points for me.

What country? Who moves with their family to another country? Underage?

>WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF WE WERE OLDER, THEN WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG

Oh yeah, she's underage, she's moving to Guatemala since most of her family lives there and they had some economical/family issues.

Truly the first emo song ever.

You're fucking an underage girl?

Finished it, I really enjoyed it, It hit me like a train and man, it's going to be rough, thanks for the recommendation, dude.

Hey, dude, I'm 19, and she was going to turn 18 this year, not really that big of a deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5J1mn_u0rM

....wait for the ending, you impatient fuck

No problem.
Blonde (frank ocean) also touches on breakup. I think that's also a fantastic album for the situation

Not a big deal you say? Why don't you take a seat right over there.

Oh yeah, I heard it when it came out, such a great album.

I sure hope you wore a condom mate

yeah I did, my dude, it would have been pretty fucked up if had impregnated her and leave her be a single mother lmao

shit feels bad man

Echos of silence (and the original three mixtapes) by the weeknd make me feel.
Also Rooms of a house by la dispute.

All this being said, you're young man. First love is hard. I hardly think of that stuff anymore- my HS girlfriend and such. You'll be ok.

Not really first love, but it almost felt like it, I'm going to miss her so much, and thanks for the recommendations and the heads up, appreciate it.

You might dig: Sun Kil Moon - Yesterday I Had Sex With My Girlfriend for the Last Time Before We Decided to Break Up Since She's Going to Move to Another Country With Her Family

it does, but I guess I can get over it with some bad anime and alcohol

kek

The fact that in your short post, the only thing you chose to reveal to us was that you had sex with your gf for the last time, is very telling. It means you're really just sad you're going to have to go back to the old right hand for a while, and yet you crafted your OP in such a way to suggest you're sad that you're losing the love of your life, when in fact it's obvious you're not, and you're just being melodramatic.

So... I dunno, how about some old Blink 182?

Now OP has to write lyrics to this so one of us can cover it in the style of Common As Light

Don't exaggerate it that much, I really loved her and she was special to me, not like she was going to be the love of my life, I knew that, but my time with her was fulfilling and wholesome and I'm going to miss the good times with her.

thanks for the reco btw, might try to dig through some blink 182 tapes my bro has lol

This is more focused on a less amicable breakup but I still think you may like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-MgXtelSYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=482lqzBFS38

This is absolutely outrageous, OP. That you have the nerve to cry about it here. You lost your poor, confused, under age, Guatemalan fuck toy. I can't even imagine how compromised her mind must have been to sleep with a much older Sublime fan. And you actually seem to expect genuine compassion about it in a place that is known to be packed with tortured virgins.

You don't seem to realize the obvious fact that if everyone made a "blog but technically relevant to the board" thread whenever they felt the need then boards wouldn't work. And the fact that boards are terrible already does not negate that. That's negative thinking.

In summary: You are selfish and inconsiderate and I hope your Little Lupe gets murdered by a drug cartel.

kek, made me chuckle, thanks for the laugh

Damn, this is really heartbreaking, the first one got me really good, thanks for the reco, I will check him out.

I'm just curious why if that were true you chose to talk about the sex? Like I'm sure it was a good albeit sad experience but like if she was that special why go to the sex and make that the focal point of your introduction to your situation to us?

It just makes it seem like it's the sex you're going to miss the most, that's all.

Oh, I guess that was my bad, I was just trying to keep it short, and the last time we were together we had sex and then we had that convo and she left, that was what hit me the most.

paul baribeau would do the trick