She's a Jesus allegory.

Was Jesus autistic?

i didn't want you to post them

why did you do that

She'll age badly.
JJ has mastered Pottery.

He probably was 2bh

She's a blatant maRey sue.

There's nothing at all remarkable about her. She's all powerful, smarter than everyone else, a perfect fighter, she's a shit character.

Jesus earned his spot at the right hand of god. Rey out the door is good at every thing for no reason.

cross eye dominant apparently

I bet she had a lot of dental surgery. Bongs don't get teeth like that without some professional help. Explains why her teeth are too straight and white. Still has a bit of an overbite though.

>ywn see her teeth covered in your blood
;_;

We must not have watched the same movie

No one is arguing about that. It's obvious as fuck.

Even her older sisters have the same teeth. Ridley's family is probably well off.

I thought that was Anakin, with the whole thing of the Force itself making his mother pregnant and stuff.

wouldn't it be easier to use your right eye?

why is she so qt bros

If you could stop talking shit about my big sis like this I'd really appreciate it. Like a lot. Thank you. Thanks.

Did your big sis and you play doctor as kids?

I was just asking if Jesus was autistic.

Yeah, I know. And I'm just asking you to stop talking shit about her.

She is not Jesus.

You were making a comparison between her and Jesus with autism being the link of that comparison. You were calling her autistic which is talking shit.

i just think she has a face that causes nightmares

OP asked if she was autistic.
Another user said she was a jesus allegory. So since that was his response to it I was wondering if that user thinks Jesus was autistic. Regardless of whether or not I think Rey is an auts.

Yes, I saw the same shit movie you did. Just take off your fan sucking goggles for a moment and you'd see the flaws in this shit fest film. And as bad as Rey was she paled in comparison to what was really wrong with this film.

OF COURSE IT WAS ANAKIN. PISS ON THAT KIKE, that rat bastard Jar Jar and the disney for making such an awful film.

As bad as Anakin in EP1, literally a fucking mary sue with no flaws that does everything perfect better than everybody else even if it's the first time she tries

You're mistaken. Anakin in episode one was not a mary sue. In fact, Anakin was simply a young lad who was exposed to extraordinary circumstances and through trials and tribulations, found his way.

That's right you rey lovers, Anakin Skywalker as seen in the 1999 masterpiece (in truth it was shit but compared to the shit awakens, phantom menace is kino gold).

Anakin, although a pod racer, up until the events of phantom menace had never completed a race. IN fact, his mother lamented of how dangerous it was and how frightened she was for Anakin because he had never, ever, finished a race. He had the power of precognition and even with such an advantage was never really better than his fellow racers. And in fact, he had to wreck several pods before gaining some form of proficiency that ultimated aided him in winning the final race.

He, as a slave worked in Watto's junk shop and according to the film, he had worked in that junk shop for some time and while taking apart scrapped droids he gained enough proficiency to be able to put together a garbage droid.

So he had never finished a race even though his precog aided him in not dying while moving at fast speeds, and he had never really perfected his tinkering; 3PO was a clunky garbage droid at best.

Watto even made fun of Anakin as did the other aliens of how he continually wrecked racing pods.

By the film's end, he was carried to battle because of remote by wire and once there he used his TRIED AND PRACTICED ABILITY OF AVOIDING DANGER, YOU KNOW THAT ABILITY HE PERFECTED ON TATTOINE; by continually avoiding pitfalls, literally PRACTICING with his precognition.
While escaping attacking droids he happens onto a cruiser and inadvertently blows up a fuel tank when he wanted to stop oncoming droids.
Comparing Anakin to Ms rey is rather unfair.

>Destroys the trade federation ship with no help, plans and without any knowledge of piloting a starship ever
No, that was mary sue bullshit

I'm sorry that was the movie your childhood provided you with.

Him destroying the trade federation purely by accident was still mind numbingly retarded, m8

not if her left one is her dominant eye

How was that marey sue, you incorrigible idiot? You know what a maRey sue even is, right? Him avoiding being hit and landing on the flight deck of the master ship is no different than Han accidentally knocking bobba fett into the sarlaac pit. How does it feel to be an ignaramous?

I'm older than you are, boy!

No more retarded than Jar Jar Binks' clumsy defensefu.

>Never piloted a starfighter
>Suddenly better than the rest of the naboo fleet
Yep, nothing mary sue-y in there

no she has PCOS it's different

Are you speed watchers ever going to stop being a horse's ass? HE FUCKING SAID THE CONTROLS IN THE FIGHTER MIRRORED THE CONTROLS IN A RACING POD, you impetuous blud clad eating fuck snot!

Anyone have the webm of her casting with the lewd subtitles?

Then why did he take off by accident.

>vehicle made to be piloted on flat surfaces
>mirrowed to a 3D movement super fast combat vehicle
Yep, being able to ride a bike gives you everything you need to pilot an A-18

She went to a performing arts school near where live.

Everyone who goes there is always rich as fuck, it can cost over £35k a school year.

So it's just bad writing instead of just a plot hole? Makes no sense why an interplanetary starship has similar controls to a ground based racing vehicle. Or a child sized helmet, or short enough pedals for a child to reach. Either all Nabooians are ultra manlets or the story is poorly written.

He turned the bloody ship on to fight the BLASTER DROIDS THAT HAD PADME, OBI WAN AND QUI GON BOGGED DOWN! Stop speed watching movies!

A POD'S RACER NOT A FUCKING BIKE, YOU IGNORANT SON OF A BITCH. DID YOU NOT SEE THE FUCKING DROID STICK IN THE POD RACER AND THE FUCKING FIGHTER, YOU SPEED WATCHING TURTLE'S PENIS!

>light years away alien starfighter has the same controls as a homemade speeder

>I've watched TPM 15 times

Just watching those parts right now, controls have nothing similar at all, one is a joystick the other are two row like levelers. Also Anakin never says the controls are sijmilar to podracers, you just fabricated that bullshit in your mind.

>Naboo isn't a backwater shithole
Why don't you go watch Transformers, a lot less details for you to have to learn.

>Sup Forums has gone so far off the deep end of contrarianism that prequel apologists are the norm

Fuck this place

>It's a backwater shithole therefore doesn't matter is literally lightyears away and uses a different technology to the point Watto even says that he's the only one on the planet with a hypedrive for that kind of ships
Go fellate a shotgun

Hyperdrives are exo-tech retard. Hyperdrives weren't even used in the space battle above Naboo.

It's still foreign alien technology, the same designer who made that engine made the fucking Nubian and the Naboo starfighter. But keep moving the goalpost, after all you already lost.

Hey bro, I just reread the Episode I enciclopidia about N1 and Anakin's podracer and also ctrl+f the entire movie's dialogue and I couldn't find where it says that fighter mirrored the pod's control, do you mind citing your sources? Also controls don't look similar at all in the movie

close but not
shes woman

>Nubian
The Nubian Empire hasn't been relevant in the last 1000 years.

>the same designer who made the engine made the Naboo starfighter
Alright, you have no grasp on primordial Star Wars lore. The Rakatan Empire invented Hyperspace travel. The Rakatans did not make the Naboo fighter. Furthermore, the Hyperdrive does not propel a craft. I don't know why you immediately focused on the engine. The design of the engine is not as important as the control scheme of the craft when wondering how easily it could be piloted. The engine is irrelevant. Jedi have always been incredible starship pilots; Exar Kun, Revan, Anakin, etc.

Naboo was only a newly discovered world; invented for the movie. Just like Jakku.

By your logic, a man raised on Onderon could never fly a Coruscant craft.

>The Nubian Empire hasn't been relevant in the last 1000 years.
Are you fucking retatded? Nubian Star Drives are the ones who made the Naboo Starfighter and all Amidala's starships and it's hypedrive, including the Episode 1's one

>Onderon
>Rakatan Empire
>Exar Kun
>Revan
Why are you using a fanfic to back up your weak argument?

Thanks for missing the joke.

>Still doesn't post where it says that the N1 has the same controls as Anakin's podracer
Please, go on, all that meaningless bullshit that has nothing to do with the conversation is actually interesting.

Who's this Japanese guy? is he friend of Sasuke Kun?

She seems a little simple. Id still stick it in her though.

>why are you using the superior Star Wars lore
Because it explains what a hyperdrive is you dolt
Do the speeders on Endor use hyperdrives???

Can a man from Polis Massa pilot a Coruscant craft?

Anakin never piloted a starcraft, the closest he was when he piloted the pod, you backed all your argument in that the controls from the naboo starfighter mirrored the controls from the podracer, and that is nowhere to be found but in your post. So no, a man from Polis Massa who never piloted a starcraft can't even imagine to pilot a Coruscant craft.

>2d vehicle has the same or similar controls to a 3d vehicle

I don't even know SW lore, but it's completely irrelevant to deciding which one of you guys is the retard.

I'm not that guy.
BUT
it doesn't matter what the controls were because the ship is in autopilot on takeoff and only off of autopilot when anakin figures out how to pilot the craft.

Every excuse you listed to defend Anakin from the Mary Sue status can be also applied to Rey fampai

Anakin's work made him familiar with all the technobabble he has encountered? Rey's too, since she has been selling spacecraft shit since forever

Anakin can pilot a starship because of him piloting pods? Rey also piloted in her free time, similar to how Luke is said to do in episode IV, and the comparisons can go on and on for all 3 protagonists actually, it runs in the Skywalker family.

In the end both are Mary Sues and there is no way to change it. Both are even dense as all fuck.

sassy alien

Stefanie Joosten would've been a better Rey.

>Figures how to pilot the craft in 3 minutes with no previous knowledge on starships
>Not Mary Sue
Ok

>can sword fight with no training
user...

She'd make a convincing demon.

you mean semen demon of course?

Rey at least had a staff. I admit it's not the same as manipulating a sword, but then again, Anakin could fly a starship because he knows how to podrace so all logic is screwed in Star Wars

Luke has an excuse though, his T-16 skyhooper is actually (as said in the movie) a training craft for T-60 AKA X-wing.

Meanwhile Rey and Anakin literally know how to pilot starcrafts from speeders, and thats like the knowledge of ride a bike being enough to pilot a F-18

The resemble is uncanny. I wonder if she's aware..

Yeah that's why I'm not really calling Luke a Mary Sue. At least he is older and said explicitly to be experienced for what he does, even saying that he has dealt with smaller targets than what it was required to blow up the death star.

Anakin and Rey on the other hand don't have as many excuses, although desu a friend said there is a lot of hidden depths on Rey on side material but I don't have any access to those so I can't talk beyond what the movie showed me.

If you need extra material to make a story coherent you already failed as a storyteller. Movie should explain what's happen by itself, without needing books, comics, videogames or whatever.

Is she left-eyed, but right-handed?

Especially when the flick is 138minutes

This is why Fury Road blows

She's a babe... nads down.