S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-IStlNFLhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you people sexually attracted to animals?

Is he died?

have no fear, fem fur is here.
here's a bump.

Hot! Artist?

8bitfur

What exactly do you have against me this week?

I was wondering the same about you. But I wanted to put a random artist.

we'd fuck anything with a hole

I don't remember doing anything.

I didn't do anything at one point, then you said it was very easy to mess with me.

Dog or horse?

Watterson?

feet party

Was I wrong? I made an off comment about s-fur and here we are days later and it's still apparently bugging you.

I fucking love hyhylion, sadly after that his art turned to shit, I even requested to draw me fucking perdita. But when he came back he was like "im so sorry, i was on vacation with my gf" fucking excuses

Kinda what you get for mocking me multiple times last thread.

He's alive and well.
I just remember you trying to purposely annoy me for some reason, and I was like "I thought I was being good lately to 8! :("

Is he banned or what because I haven't seen that tard

Nah, just busy lol

Wait what? What's your problem now?

I never even interact with you. Don't get ahead of yourself.

>now
I could ask the same of you. Why do you consistently mock me and shit talk me?

yeah how dare people with jobs go on vacation. the fuck do they think they are, right?

You do. And I like our random interactions. You're one of the few furries I'll actually talk to about furry related issues I have.

Just finished season 2 of Bojack; show puts a smile on my face.
also, because i hate other humans

how did i forget to post an image...

But then get upset about thread naming? Alright.

Why wouldn't I?

I dunno, maybe because I've nothing but try to help you? I don't mock you for liking trannies, do I?

are we play fighting?
also
i have only ever been on the collage that Alex made. i dunno if i want a waifu to be on it anymore or an actual portrait of me. but prolly a shiny portrait.

No, you seemed to want to pick fights for no reason, and I was like "That's not his style, he's not usually a jerk." It's hard to convey satire through text, my dear chum.

This is Jerry Springer fighting.

>you seemed to want to pick fights for no reason

jeez ya buncha girls. shut up and enjoy art.

tonights album
youtube.com/watch?v=l-IStlNFLhE

No, I wanna hate art.

RIght? All I wanted from him was to draw me fucking and getting head from perdita from dalmations

-watterson

So who else here actually fucks their dogs?

Both of those are false tho

But I am.. I'm so lost.

I didn't really think you were a jerk. But if you say you are...

I'm sorry, "transgender". Don't act like you don't like them either. I know you do. You even said it almost exactly a year ago to filenames. I'm not as oblivious as I pretend to be.

>Joke's on you, I'm pretending to be stupid

I'm not denying that, but I didn't think that was your point.

Perdita is hot.

Its a shame dangerdoberman isn't drawing anymore either. Looks like good feral art with femdogs is gonna be hard to get.

My point is that you should stop being a dick.

no

Leave my bae alone :3

Whatever, Keith. Then I'll just make sure to take every stab at you as I can, like you do to me. I used to like you, but you're right. You are an asshole.

Minus the face, kinda hot.

oshitnigga

You're mistaking harmless prodding with actual malevolence.

THe fug you say?

Then why is it persistent? Why do you do it every chance you can get? And why are you backpedaling? If you're asshole, then why do you now say it's harmless? Because you know what you do, and you want to act like it's not a big deal now that I call you out on it. I know your games, 8bit.

If you were joking with me, then I didn't know. And I'm sorry. But if you were being a jerk for some unknown reason, then no sorry for you!
>No face
>Dem portions
9/11

just here cause i have no friends. how's everyone else doing?

Fighting and fapping, you?

only internet friends

wanting to shower. my hair is gross. about it i guess. hungry.

barely even those, tbh. i'm just as rejected online as offline lmao

Oh man, if did it every chance I could get I would be hitting the rate limit. I'm sorry I broke your hugbox, but I don't know what to tell you.

Then use your phone to browse this place, try a new style of hair, and feed your stomach!

don't have a phone anymore. pretty poor lolol might just post art here and wish i was anyone else. possibly someone who doesn't wanna kill herself every day.

well, we're both here in this corner of the internet.

So dash and 8bit going at eachother again?

>your hugbox
How ironic. You love to reminisce about "when sfur was good" and always talk about "how great it was back then" when it wasn't. You're grasping for something that isn't even there. You don't even need to apologize because cockwizard is proof that these threads were never good and that YOUR hugbox is nonexistant.

seems like it

Well shit, that sucks, but phone's aren't necessary.

As for killing yourself everyday, or at least wanting to, Dash or 8bit will help you. One wanted to save up for a gun, the other, just wanted to die.
Si!

of course

Yeah because he won't stop shit talking me. All I've done is try to help, but now I'm just getting sick of it. I have no problem with anyone else here, but more than one person is aware of the shit that he does.

hey arty

I'm retarded, so why poke a bear, why do they think you're an asshole, what happened to you?

>tfw watterson got a himself 5 gf's within two months
The fuck did I miss?

send nudes