Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. I have a lot of weird shit going on in my mouth and nose right now that has been going on steady for over a year now. First, I get tonsil stones like crazy. Note that I have fucking huge tonsils. Next, my breath always smells like shit (prolly due to the tonsil stones). I also have bad post-nasal drip. My mouth always tastes fungally and the music is yellowish-white. I think it might be an infection but I went to an ENT and he said it was nothing. 15 yr old male. WTF is this shit?

Have you tried cleaning your fucking mouth?

>15

get tonsils removed.

No shit, you think Sup Forums is my first option? Lmfao...

>15
Bye.

There's shit in my nose too tho, so I don't think that would solve it.

Is just like to point out that you're a mallampati II.

hahahahahahahahaha

Not my mouth; can't take any pics.

rip op + Sup Forums taken away from us too soon

>come back in 4 years

Ill be dead from the aids in my throat by then

Your not old enough to be asking questions on here, so gtfo

Make a nightly routine of gargling warm salt water, at the leat it'll help with the tonsil stones. It might help with the other issues to , since tonsil stones are built up sulfuric deposits they can cause minor infections in the throat and nasal cavaties.

you can't even fucking spell, dude.

stop smoking so much.

Medfag here
>decayed molars
>tonsil stones
>bad breath

Man... just brush your mouth, floss at least every 3 days and every night mouthwash (gargle and stuff), otherwise you are asking for a surgery.

you can get a plastic syringe to spray water in your tonsils, to clear out the stones. i do it every morning, cuts them down a lot. use a flashlight, be prepared to gag and spit

thanks for actual help, i appreciate that.

OP I'm talking from personal experience

I'm 26 and dug tonsiliths out of my tonsils all the time, almost nightly

I finally got my tonsils taken out at 25. I was able to talk if I NEEDED to on the second day (though it hurt and I sounded like a faggot), and eat solid food if I REALLY wanted it (I didn't after awhile, it was too much effort). Anyways, the pain wasn't the bad part of the recovery for me. I got so constipated from the pain killers that I went to the hospital. The lady only fingered my asshole and had me drink some magnesium citrate. I then a few hours later took the most painful shit of my life, which included me peeling rock-like shits out of my asshole. Then I had 9 bouts of diarrhea, then I was better.

Anyways the point of this post is, the recovery isn't always as bad as horror stories make it seem, if you're worried about get them out. Just make sure you don't get constipated like me

No problem faggot, now get off here kid.

luv u niggers